House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Your pathway to the sea and all things good...
Located at 488 West Perry Street, this property is a charming Victorian with a cottage feel. Located only two blocks from the center of town and just a few short blocks from several beaches, we are nestled between Cape May Bakers and the
ever popular Godmothers Restaurant. Directly across the street is the quaint Wilbraham Park
(home to festivals, flea markets, and concerts throughout the year) which is great for people
watching while relaxing on the enclosed front porch.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Enjoy a romantic, friendly, and/or family, vacation in this amazing seaside resort town.
Just a few short blocks to several wonderful beaches.
Short walks to great shopping and superb restaurants.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the horse drawn carriages as they wind their
way past the property and through the center of town.
Witness panoramic landscape and seascape views by climbing to the top of Cape
May Lighthouse just minutes away by car or bike.
Experience the breathtaking journey of the sun as it fades into the horizon at
Sunset Beach, which is just minutes by car or bike.
Take the kids and visit the Wildwoods boardwalk and amusement piers just a
short drive away.
The free Cape May County Zoo is also just a short drive away.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $2200
2015 Weekly Rates (Saturday to Saturday)
April 11 - May 9 $1,700
May 9 - May 30 $1,800
May 30 - Sept. 12 $2,200
Sept. 12 - Nov. 28 $1,800
** $300 refundable security deposit required for all bookings.
** 50% deposit plus security deposit upon booking. Balance due 30 days
prior to arrival.
** Nightly rentals available with 2 night minimum.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- live theater
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3 - shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Living room. Dining room. Full eat-in kitchen. 3 Bedrooms. 2 Full baths Outside Shower Master bedroom offers queen sized bed. Second bedroom offers full sized bed. Third bedroom offers full sized bed. Sun room offers full sized sleeper sofa. Roll-away cot available. Central air conditioning and heat. Sun room. Enclosed front porch. Back deck. Wireless internet connection available. Cable TV, DVD, and VCR. Washer and dryer available. Smoking not permitted inside the property. Pets not permitted. Bed blankets / comforters and pillows provided (tenants responsible for bed sheets, pillow cases and all bath linens). Sleeps up to eight comfortably.