House, 6 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 16 Sleeps
This is a great location in Old Seagrove Beach, Florida. The house
is sited on a large lot shaded by mature live oak and magnolia
trees. Neighborhood beach access is a short 150 yard walk. Grocery
stores conveniently located less than a mile away. Several excellent
restaurants, markets and shops are within walking or biking
distance, including Seaside. The nearby bike path along 30-A is a
great way to explore the area.
This house easily accommodates a large family or multi-family
vacation. It has six bedrooms and five bathrooms plus a queen
sleeper sofa. There are three bedrooms and three baths on the first
floor and three bedrooms and two baths on the second floor. The
main living area is on the second floor, with well-equipped kitchen,
living room, dining room. A large deck and screened porch run the
length of the south side of the house. There is also a laundry room
with washer and dryer. The first floor has a large family room with
queen sleeper sofa and small kitchen area with second refrigerator,
sink and microwave. The house has wireless high speed internet
connection, cable TV in all bedrooms, living room and family room,
VCR and DVDs, and stereo system.
The large 16 x 32 pool is surrounded by a tall privacy fence with
lots of chaises and chairs. Pool can be heated for an additional
charge in early spring or late fall. There is an outdoor shower near
the pool. The first level family room has direct access to pool
area. Parking is available for four cars, including two covered
spaces. Weekly rental is Saturday to Saturday.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Bike, beach chair, beach kayak rental available. Great bookstore at
Seaside. Nearby are golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center,
miniature golf, fishing, shopping, cinemas, nature trails, bike
paths, and more.
Additional information about rental rates
|Admin fee||$118 + Tax|
|Housekeeping fee||$326 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $3700
Saturday to Saturday rental during summer season.
Spring $2600/week $400/night............Mar 1-7; Mar 22-28; Apr 27-May 23
Spring Break $3200/week...................Mar 8-21; Mar 29-Apr 26
Summer $3700/week......................... May 24-Aug 9
Late Summer $2600/week $400/night.. Aug 9-Sept 6
Fall $2100/week $340/night................. Sept 7-Oct 31
Winter $1800/week $300/night............ Nov 1 - Feb 28
Add 12.0% Florida tax. Refundable security/damage deposit required. Daily or monthly rates available off season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Guests provide their own meals
- Private pool, 6 bedrooms (4 king, 1 queen, 1 bunk room with two twin bunk beds) plus queen sleeper sofa in family room. Local phone service, air conditioning, cable TV, stereo, CD player, VCR, DVDs, Wireless internet, children's board games. Full kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, all utensils. Extra refrigerator near pool. All linens provided (except beach towels). Washer and dryer. No smoking. Outdoor grill area, covered parking for two cars plus two additional spaces. Publix grocery store less than a mile away.