|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Enjoy the best of the best in this beautiful Executive condo very clean and tastefully decorated to relax.
• From our front door you will enjoy a very quick walk 1/2 a block (3 short min.) to the entrance of the beautiful sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico,
• Go 1/2 block in the other direction to the heart of South Padre's business district with all the shopping and restaurants.
• This condo is within walking distance of all the excitement, it doesn't get much more convenient than that.
• Enjoy the gorgeous South Padre weather lounging around our 4 unit private pool.
• Plus, we are a lower-level condo, so no steps.
• Enjoy many fine area restaurants or experiment with your own culinary talents in our fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances including a side-by-side refrigerator, flat-top stove, dish washer and microwave.
• Let your BBQ master grill up lunch or dinner on the poolside Charcoal BBQ pit, then gather your family & friends for a fine meal around our large dining table.
• The 9 foot ceilings, ceramic tile floors and area rugs give a warm and spacious feeling to our home. Our living room features leather furniture, surround sound stereo system, Wireless Internet, 55 inch SMART TV/DVD/CD & 150 channel digital satellite. Each bedroom also has its own SMART TV/DVD/CD keep everyone happy.
• Our master bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom features a queen and twin
• Two more guests fit comfortably on the queen-size sofa sleeper.
• Have a big group? Our building has three other units also sleeping 7 -- just ask.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
This was our second to stay at this property. Last year, we were in the adjacent condo and loved it so much we had to return this year. When it was rented, we gladly took the opportunity to stay in this property instead. We were not disappointed.
The owner was very willing to work with us to make our vacation special. Our family size varies, depending on how many foster children we currently have. When we found ourselves over the allotted number of guests, Trish graciously agreed to let us stay at her property anyway. She helped us meet our lodging budget and offered many suggestions on activities our family could enjoy without breaking the bank.
The condo itself was beautifully furnished, clean, and had plenty of room for us and our 6 kiddos. They loved the pool, but the beach was an easy walk, even with a 2 and 3 year old. The kitchen is well stocked and saved us a ton of money on eating out. We were also able to save precious packing space since the condo includes a washer and dryer.
I'm sure there are other beautiful condos available at South Padre, but we fell in love with this property and plan on returning again year after year. It meets our family's needs perfectly and we're just unwilling to try anywhere else!
My family and I enjoyed this condo. It is very clean and spacious. Our party consisted of 4 adults and 3 small children and we never felt cramped. While the pool is small it was never crowded. Great location!
This was our first experience renting a vacation spot online and we are spoiled for life! This place was incredible...furnished beautifully, clean and so convenient to all of the island. We can't wait to go back, loved being away from the resort crowd! These owners are a pleasure to work with and made things soeasy for me as a renter. This is an A+ property, don't hesitate a bit.
My family enjoyed our stay and we can't say enough about this place, too many positives. It is great place/environment for two little ones (3yrs & 1yr). It is nicely furnished, clean & well supplied. The location is great just a quick short walk to the beach and many shop around the corner. The backyard pool was an added bonus especially for the kids. Our services were taken care of and we were made to feel at home. Don't hesitate about renting, you won't regret it. We look forward to making this a yearly get away & look forward to renting again for the 2011 summer!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Weekly Rate: $600 - $1495.
Monthly Rate: $1600 - $4,000
Cheaper than a hotel suite with all the ammenities and no fighting for convenient parking at night. You are right in front of the door. Ask About our Pre-Booked weekly Summer specials and winter monthly rates,
Winter weekly rates $600.00 to $800.00
Hot Summer rates range from $900.00 to $1595.00 a week.
We have a 3 night minimum and we welcome the snow birds...Winter Specials $1600-2000 a month