House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Beat the high cost of getting there! One tankful of gas or less from
as far north as Connecticut or
as far south as Georgia! NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR 2016!!! SUMMER WEEKS GOING FAST!!
Family groups only during
summer season; adult groups only at all times.
SANDY BEACHES AND CLEAN WATER!!
Comfortably decorated with modern and updated furnishings -
Bright and airy throughout! You and your family are sure to enjoy
this home within walking distance to the Village Beach Club with
community pool and tennis. After a long day at the beach, come home
and enjoy some relaxation time in the ocean-facing hot tub. This
home is located in a cul-de-sac within minutes of shopping,
restaurants, entertainment (aquarium, miniature golf, hang gliding,
Elizabethan Gardens, and many more) and the beach...The perfect
location for you and your family.
Ground Level: Parking for 4, outside shower, entry
Level 1: Bedroom with Queen, Bedroom with Pyramid, Laundry area,
Level 2: Living Area, Dining Area, Kitchen
Level 3: Bedroom with 2 Twins, Bedroom with Queen, Hall Bath, Full
Actual comments from guest book:
"I thought that your house was just fantastic! It was so close to
the beach and I am a beach fanatic. Your house was relaxing and
close to so many tourist sights. The hot tub was just awesome." --
"What a great house for a big group of friends. The space is
perfect. We had a great spring break 2007 that will be filled of
memories of the Outer Banks. We hope to come back next year." --
"Thanks for sharing your beautiful home. A perfect location close
to the beach, shopping and entertainment. The weather was beautiful
and the hot tub was fantastic. The hot tub provided some much
needed relaxation." --The Kinders, Va.
"I think your beach is awesome. I especially like the hot tub!!!!
I wish we could stay for longer than a week. Your friend Katie, age
"The time we spent at your house was fantastic. We are def. coming
back...We will never forget this place. Although the days have come
to an end, the memories we have made will last us a lifetime."
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Beach (1.5 blocks)
Beach club with pool and restaurant (2 blocks)
Tennis courts (2 blocks)
Golf Course (1 mile)
Shopping and outlet mall
All water sports
Hang gliding on the Dunes
Wright Brothers Memorial
ATV and horseback riding
Cape Hatteras National Seashore
Roanoke Island Festival Park with Lost Colony Show (in season)
Walking distance to: Beach, pool, tennis courts, Food Lion supermarket, Sonic Drive-In, Outback, Applebee's.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Week of Labor Day
Sep 3 2016 - Sep 9 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 7 2016
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $875 - $2225
Rates for 2014:
Except for 11.75% NC tax, the rental rate you see listed is an
all-inclusive amount. You'll pay nothing extra for:
Damage Waiver coverage
Credit card fee
Fifty percent due at time of reservation; remainder due 30 before rental. In case reservation is made within 30 days of rental, payment is due in full at time of reservation.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Upstairs Full Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Direct Access from Queen BR plus Hall Door
- Downstairs Full Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Direct Access from Queen BR plus Hall Door
- Upstairs Half Bathroom - toilet, Nearest to main living area
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Upstairs Queen - 1 queen
- Upstairs Twin - 2 twin/ single
- Downstairs Queen - 1 queen
- Downstairs Pyramid - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 Bed--Double (full) bed on bottom and twin (single) on top
- Additionally, queen mattress on sofabed in living room.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- WIDESCREEN HDTVS IN GREAT ROOM AND ALL BEDROOMS! NEWLY PAINTED INSIDE AND OUT! BEAUTIFUL NEW GREAT ROOM FURNITURE! Amenities: 5 TVs (cable), 3 DVDs, 2 VCRs, Playstation 2 w/games, video library, high speed wireless internet access, books, stereo system, A/C, MW, DW, W/D, icemaker, BBQ, open deck with patio furniture, outside shower, basketball (balls provided), hot tub (Additional fees apply for short stays), community pool and tennis, Village Beach Club access, beach chairs and toys. Bed & bath linens provided; two bath mats. (Linens not provided on short stays). Off-street parking for 4 cars.