House, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Panoramic Gulf Views.
Swimming Pool - heated 18'x36' sports pool and Jacuzzi. Also included is 1368 sq. ft. of decking for sunning, barbecue and picnics.
Additional fee of $150/floor for pool use if desired. Heated Jacuzzi is included. For heated pool, charge is cost of propane used.
Beach-ready golf cart available for $300/week. Headlights, windshield, sand tires never get stuck, seats 4.
Wireless Internet access. Phone.
4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths with flat screen TV/DVD in each bedroom.
King beds in the 3 master bedrooms. Two double bunk beds(4 twins)in
Fully equipped and outfitted kitchen.
Laundry room has extra capacity washer and dryer with iron and
Top quality bed and bath linens provided.
Pet friendly - no extra charge.
11ft.x50ft. Gulf front deck with chairs and tables.
Hot/cold enclosed beach shower.
Handicap/disability access includes:
ï¿½Master bedroom/bath with:
o Sliding pocket door to the bathroom for easy wheelchair
o Handicapped sink and mirror.
o A low-rise very large shower with a swivel seat
transfer bench to allow shower access from your wheelchair.
o Toilet seat riser.
o Lower wall-mounted towel bars for easy reach from a
o Wall-mounted grab bars at toilet and shower.
ï¿½Tiled floors for easy wheelchair operation.
ï¿½Extra large rooms with wide doorways and hallways.
ï¿½Extra wide walkway takes you and your wheelchair from under
the house to the hard sand of the beach. If you would like to
travel with your wheelchair up and down the beach, we provide a
Platform Beach Wheelchair Dolly.
About the Owner
There were 4 of us and we rented the 2nd floor for the week. We have traveled all over, expecially in the Caribbean and Central America and this was one of our favorite vacations. The house was incredible, as were the furnishings and location. Quite and serene. Gorgeous views of the water and beach. The mule that's provided allowed us to traverse up and down the beach hunting for the huge seashells (that were plentiful and like we have never seen before) and driftwood, as well as snorkelling. The sea life in the water was incredible, also. The ammenities at the house were superb. The pool area makes a great area for lunch or dinner and no flies or bugs. Fantastic vacation. One we will remember for our lifetime! Thanks Ron and Sharon....we had a fabulous time! Your place is amazing!
Activity and Interests
How about relaxing, reading and snoozing. What a novel idea for a
vacation! Otherwise there is beach fishing, charter fishing, sea-
doo rental, para-sailing over the Gulf, horseback riding on the
beach, scalloping, taking an island ferry to St. Vincent's National
Wildlife Refuge for biking, hiking and bird watching. Visit St
Joseph Peninsula State Park. Turtle watching, horseback riding and
all the other things one would expect to do on a Florida vacaton.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
First floor availability is January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December only. Single floor rental is not available during peak season of June, July and August. See add #7036776 for both floor rental. October through end of April, weekly rate: $1000 - $1600 for four bedrooms (sleeps 10) - deduct $200 for each locked bedroom up to three bedrooms locked. May and September weekly rate $1200 - $1800 for four bedrooms (sleeps 10) - deduct $200 for each locked bedroom up to three bedrooms locked. Reduced bedroom rate does not include holiday weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years or any week in May..
Monthly Rate: November or December - $2600 for 2 bedrooms or $3500 for 4 bedrooms
January or February - $1600 for 2 bedrooms or $2500 for 4 bedrooms
Newly built home on the Gulf located just minutes from the entrance to Cape San Blas. Beach House has two identical floors that sleep ten to twelve on each floor. The house is designed with a central hall or greatroom that faces the Gulf. Bedrooms flank the central great room. Handicapped accessible with lots of amenities for people with special needs. Private 18x36'screened pool with Jacuzzi, Sauna and Lanai. Golf cart. Pet friendly.
Please see our web page, email or call for details.
Non-refundable deposit of 10% of rental fee or $200, whichever is greater, is due at time of booking. Deposit is subtracted from rental fee balance due. 1/2 balance due 120 days prior to arrival with final payment due 60 days prior to arrival. Major credit cards accepted. Security deposit due 2 months prior to arrival and must be paid by check or E-check option from our web page.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Most rentals offer you the basics, but, we believe, it is all in the details. Just pack your suitcase and your toiletries. Everything else you will need is provided. Our part of Florida is made up of a unique combination of pines and palms growing in very sandy soil. A bald eagle pair nest each year just down the road. Wildlife abounds because this area is still only lightly developed; yet, all the conveniences are relatively close at hand. There are some incredible restaurants that serve only the freshest of fish. Even non-seafood eaters learn to enjoy this areaï¿½s bounty from the sea. About 10 miles to the East is Appalachicola which is famous throughout the world for its oysters. Try some lightly steamed or raw, they are incredible. Scallops and shrimp are harvested from the Gulf daily. You just canï¿½t get any fresher. We provide you with a list of local restaurants along with a very candid critique of our dining experiences there. There just isnï¿½t a better view of the Gulf anywhere. A 180 degree sweep of the horizon from the Gulf-view balcony encompasses several miles of deserted white-sand beaches gently yielding to the blue Gulf waters. Dolphins lazily swim by while gulls, cranes and pelicans search for fish. Shrimp trawlers, boats and sailboats can sometimes be seen in the far distance. Fluffy white clouds stream slowly by against a deep-blue sky. Many times bright lightening and dark thunder clouds can be seen in the distance while the sun shines brightly where you sit. Dusk brings incredible sunsets. And, at night, you just canï¿½t believe the number of stars that can be seen, even the milky way is visible. Our extra-wide ramp takes you to the hard sand of the beach. Wading and swimming from our beach is very pleasant. The sandy bottom gently slopes for hundreds of feet before you can no longer touch bottom. Waves vary from small to giant depending upon the wind and weather. You can become a skilled sandcastle builder if you are so inclined. Occasionally a turtle (very protected) will build her nest along our beach and baby turtles can be seen scampering toward a full moon after hatching. You can place an order for groceries with our staff for the cost of the groceries and a small handling charge. Your pantry will then be stocked and waiting for your arrival. Daily maid service is available for an additional $35 a day. Daily service includes sweeping floors, making beds, hanging towels, garbage removal, wipe kitchen counters and a quick dusting. For an additional charge, your dishes, pots and pans can be cleaned and stored away. Laundry service is available although you have a super- capacity washer with 9 wash cycles and a double rinse cycle to insure that your clothers come out clean and soap free, super- capacity dryer with six drying cycles, iron and board in the laundry room just off the kitchen. To get you started, we have supplied Tide, Bleach, Dishwasher Soap, Regular and Decalf Coffee, Coffee Creamer, Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Any other reasonable service may be available for an additional charge. Just let us know what you require and we will do our best to provide it. Although you will probably not have time to watch TV, we do provide 150-Channel cable in each bedroom and great room. Bedroom wall- mounted flat-screen TVs have built in DVD players. WIFI internet access is provided along with local calling phone service. The house is designed with a central hall or greatroom that faces the Gulf. A full wall of windows affords stunning Gulf views from the kitchen, dining room and living room. Italian porcelain tile floors throughout. Granite covered kitchen counter tops sparkle in deep midnight blue with pearl shimmers. Brushed nickel pendant lights illuminate the peninsula. Pure white kitchen cabinets with brushed nickel pulls are roomy and include a butlers pantry and built in garbage container. Disposal, dishwasher, side-by-side refridgerator with child lock and a GE water filtration system that delivers clean great-tasting water and ice through the in-the-door light touch dispenser. Self-cleaning super-large electric range and oven . Over-the-stove microwave has an outside venting system that removes smoke and steam from the cooktop. Kitchens are fully equipped with top-of-the-line products. ï¿½ KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Brushed Stainless- Steel Cookware Set ï¿½ KitchenAid Gourmet Essentails Hard Anodized Nonstick 8-Inch Open French Skillet ï¿½ Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set ï¿½ Henckels International Everedge 13-Piece Knife Set with Cheese Knife ï¿½ Cuisinart CHM-3 Electronic Hand Mixer 3 Speed, Blender ï¿½ Measuring cups, liquid and dry. Measuring spoons. Cullindar. Various mixing bowls and utensils. Pannini/griddle and much more. The dining room is located in the center of the central hall. Seating for 6 is provided at the round wood and glass table surrounded by intricately carved dining chairs. An additional three dolphin seats are near by at the granite coverd kitchen peninsula. A sideboard opens into a table