House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This well appointed 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a den is on a canal
overlooking a preserve with plenty of wildlife and privacy. The
canal is perfect for fishing or watching the sunset and from a
boater's point of view, the Caloosahatchee River is only two minutes
away. Yet the home is only a short drive to wonderful shopping,
fabulous dining options and plenty of golf courses. Cape Coral's
beach is about a 15 minute drive and the beaches of Sanibel & Fort
Myers are about 30 minutes away. Or you can enjoy swimming in the
screened in, heated pool on the lanai. There is truly something for
eveyone! Our local manager is available to answer any questions or handle any issues that arise so you can just RELAX.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We very much enjoyed staying here for the month. The home is very clean and well equipped. It is also centrally located and easy to get around the area. It was very restful sitting on the lanai and looking out over the canal to the green of the sanctuary beyond. We were even fortunate to see several manatee. We are looking forward to returning here next year.
1 traveler review
We were in this beautifull and very clean house for the second time (after two years). We will definitely be back!!!!!! Good communication with owners and great service. We come from the netherlands and think this is paradise. Great beaches on short distance. Great shopping centers and super neighbours who took us on a great boattrip. We will remember this great vacation for a long tine,
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 14 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Final cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
Rates based on party of 4, additional person charges apply.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Master bath - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Master Bath has double sinks, jetted bathtub, large walk-in shower and separate water closet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, plenty of storage, ceiling fan, an en suite bathroom, large walk-in closet, pocketing sliding glass doors with a great view of the canal and eco-preserve.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Private heated outdoor pool Central heating & air conditioning HD Flat screen TV TV in Master Bedroom DVR Netflix DVD player CD/Stereo Cordless telephone Secured high speed internet Washer/Dryer in separate laundry room Screened patio Lanai Fenced area Electric BBQ grill Charcoal BBQ Grill Boat dock Bikes (4) Private garage with automatic opener Linens included Fully equipped kitchen Microwave oven Automatic dishwasher Automatic ice maker Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and through out the house Jetted bathtub in Master Bath Double vanity in Master Bath King bed in Master bedroom Queen beds in guest bedrooms Separate Den with desk