House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Colonial Country Club is a gated, golf, community located in Fort Myers, Florida. I welcome you to share this highly desirable first floor Carriage home (condo) for lease. This end unit is an Egret model and is on the widest part of the lake.
Split bedrooms for privacy (2 bedrooms + den): Master bedroom has a King bed and scenic view of lake. Guest bedroom has 2 Twin beds. The Den is equipped with 1 Queen sleeper/sofa and a desk. There are 2 additional Twin inflatable beds, if needed. Total sleeping capacity up to 8.
The large Master bathroom has his/her vanities, oversized tiled shower and attached large walk-in closet. The guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The condo is nicely decorated with a Floridian flare and has all the essentials you will need to maximize your stay.
Entertainment: The Great room is equipped with a 42' flat screen TV, DVD & VCR combo unit, while the master bedroom has a 32' flat screen TV. The guest bedroom has a TV -- all of which are setup with cable service. The Kitchen includes an under-the-cabinet stereo/CD Player. Bring your own music; plug in your iPod or any MP3 player to play your favorite tunes.
Business Needs: The Den/Office is set up with a desk, printer, and wireless internet service throughout the condo so you can check your emails or use the internet to find your next luncheon spot or beach day!
Vacation Living: The Kitchen includes Corian counter tops and all appliances, including range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, disposal, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, utensils, cookware, etc. Along with a breakfast nook, there is countertop seating to the kitchen from the Great Room.
Many extras include a tiled, screened in, lanai which makes for a great place to have breakfast while you enjoy the view of the lake. It is located within walking distance from the nearest pool, hot tub, and nature trail. Formal Dining Room, ceiling fans, washer/dryer, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, towels, including swimming towels, his/hers bicycles, pool floats, central air conditioning, and a 1 car garage are there for your convenience.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Shopping - In addition to the Tennis and Pro Shop at Colonial, there
are many other shopping area, Miramar Outlets, Edison Mall, and
even a large Flea Market are near by.
Beaches - Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Island
Biking - We supply you with his & her bicyles for those who wish to
enjoy Colonial's nature trail, as well as additional siteseeing of
In sunny Florida, there is so much to see and do, so enjoy your stay
at our Colonial Country Club Condo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
31 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Background Check / pp||$25|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Long-term rentals are welcome, discount Rates are available. Membership transfer fee is subject to change based upon CCCs rates. Membership transfer fee for >30 days is $265.
Payment options: Cash, Cashier's Check, Personal Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal. Full payment must be received and cleared prior
to renting. A 3% service fee will be added for credit card usage.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Master - toilet, shower
- Guest - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master - 1 king
- Guest - 2 twin/ single
- Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Golf includes an 18-hole Championship Troon Golf Course, designed by Gordon Lewis, and an aquatic driving range and putting green. Social membership is transferable. Golf green fees will apply. Call or e-mail for pricing. There are 8 lighted Har-Tru Tennis courts, nature trails for jogging, walking and/or biking The 18,000 sq. ft. newly renovated Clubhouse includes two different dining areas, a formal room and a grill room for the more casual. The Community Center features a fitness center, aerobics/exercise room, activities room, sauna, two massage parlors, & library. New activities are scheduled on a regular basis. Check out the website Colonial Golf Club for current events. Swimming pool with Jacuzzi adjacent to condo, plus two large community pools with a refreshment booth. Close to Southwest Florida International Airport (10 min), Shopping (Golf Coast Town Center), and the Twins & Red Sox training camps. *********Sorry, absolutely no pets or smoking allowed*********