Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
2 levels, spectacular views, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, laundry room, sleeps 8
'We have absolutely enjoyed our stay here.' The sunset on the lake was spectacular!!' 'The location is perfect.' 'I'm moving to Arkansas.' 'We had an amazing vacation.' 'The house was so perfect and comfortable.' 'The kids really enjoyed being able to play on the deck during the rain.' 'The house was the BEST stocked house we've ever stayed in!!' 'Great memories made!' 'We enjoyed walking on the shore and having coffee on the porch.' 'There was the perfect amount of space for eight people.' 'The views were amazing.' 'Seven women had a great time....what a blast!'
These are direct quotes from the 2015 guest book. Like them, you will soon learn that SummerSong is an inviting and relaxing vacation cabin and ideal for families, those who just love to fish, a couple looking for a relaxing get-away, or a group of friends who want to relax. Warm, quiet, and comfortably decorated, it is a great location for families who crave a lakeside vacation experience. Kids just love it here with access to he lake just outside the downstairs door with no steep hillsides to navigate. Parents can feel secure knowing there is a gradual decline into the water, with no drop offs. It is also an ideal location for people who love fishing. Fishing boats can be moored in front of the cabin or you can just stand in front of the house and cast your lines into the lake. Couples find SummerSong to be the perfect relaxation cabin. With its gentle slope to the water's edge, wonderful outside decks, and spectacular views, even those with limited mobility find SummerSong an ideal location. Old friends who need 'catch-up' time with one another find SummerSong to be ideal for porch-sitting and nostalgic remembrances.
Relax in comfort at the water's edge in this charming, yet rustic, 3BR, 2BA cabin/cottage with all the amenities you need for fun on the lake. Great for families, the cabin is tastefully decorated in a blend of antiques and contemporary furnishings. The cottage features a woodburning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, televisions, washer and dryer and two large decks for breathtaking views of Beaver Lake. Centrally located between Fayetteville, AR to the south and Rogers/Bentonville, AR to the north, SummerSong is located 15 minutes from I-540, Exit 78 and is easy to find. Enjoy a blissful getaway in a quiet setting on the shores of Beaver Lake.
How long has it been since you had nothing to do but enjoy family and friends or wake at the crack of dawn, jump in your boat and head for a day of great fishing? Relax and renew at your private cottage/retreat on Beaver Lake in northwest Arkansas--just steps from the shoreline.
Sunny and open, SummerSong is an inviting and relaxing vacation cabin with a strong sense of place. Warm, quiet, comfortably decorated and just steps from the shores of beautiful Beaver Lake nestled high in the Ozark Mountains of northwest Arkansas, With a gorgeous view of Beaver Lake, SummerSong provides you all the comforts of home with two levels of living with a comfortable, right-at-home, yet rustic feel.
With decks and patio furniture on each level, SummerSong also has a full living area including bedroom, living room,and bath...perfect for providing some privacy for two couples or families. With spectacular lake views, the open and airy floor plan is an affordable, comfortable, and convenient alternative to a hotel room.
Have kids? They will love it here. From morning til night, from one of two decks, you can watch them swim or walk a few steps to the water and join them in some water fun. You won't be able to get them inside. As a safety note: There is a gradual slope into the water with no drop-offs if wading in. The shoreline is open and clean; great for swimming with no weeds or brush to navigate to the water. While SummerSong has no boat dock, the gradual slope makes pulling your boat up to
shore a snap.
Just the two of you? Take a moonlight swim, just feet from your bedroom door. Then sit by an outside fire and just allow your mind to go blank as you listen to the croaking frogs and watch the lightning bugs.
If coming with friends, cook, eat, laugh and visit on the deck til the wee hours of the morning while the waves lap the shoreline.
Bring your boat and launch it across the cove at Hickory Creek Marina. In the daytime find a secret fishing spot, then land your boat in front of the house and wait until dark to return and fish to your heart's content.
Brought your fishing tackle? Walk a few feet to the water's edge to catch that bass. Don't have a boat? Visit the marina for all your boating, fishing, and water sport needs. You can also find a convenience store and restaurant there. You can arrange with local striper guides to pick you up by boat in front of the house.
Just want to rest? During the day wave at passing boats while catching some sun on the deck or relaxing in your hammock or yard swing. Enjoy a good book in between naps. Walk the shoreline and collect shells and look at the beautiful rock formations.
Equally beautiful in spring, fall, and winter, SummerSong is a perfect vacation getaway or personal retreat--no matter what time of year.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
SummerSong is the perfect location for balance. Mornings and evenings may be spent in quiet activities, while the days are filled with a variety of activities.
Grab your pole and walk a few steps to the water for some of the area's best fishing. With an open shoreline, trying out that new fly rod is easy.
Walk around some of the 450 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline and take in the natural beauty of limestone bluffs, natural caves, and mountain views. A wide variety of trees and flowering shrubs offer many hours of enjoyment throughout the year. In the fall, the Ozarks are unmatched for their natural fall colors of orange, yellow, and red. In winter, the landscape opens up for seeing
sights hidden by summer's foliage.
Boating, swimming, camping, picnicking, scuba diving, water skiing and tubing, spelunking and sightseeing are just a few of the recreational opportunities available at or near Beaver lake. Anchor your boat in front of the house and watch the sunset from the water. You might even choose to spend the night on your boat, being rocked by the gentle waves of the lake. Who knows what you might experience!
Need more adventure? Summersong is near all the major cities of NW Arkansas: Fayettville, Rogers, Springdale, Bentonville, Bella Vista, and historic and quaint Eureka Springs. You will find a variety of maps and brochures at SummerSong to help you plan day trips from the cabin.
Nearby attractions include:
Fayetteville: Univ. of Arkansas, night life on Dickson Street, Walton Arts Center, NWArkansas Mall
Rogers: Pinnacle Promenade for shopping, world class golfing at Pinnacle Hills or Shadow Valley
Springdale: Minor League Baseball (Arkansas Naturals, of the KC Royals),home of Tyson Foods
Bentonville: Wal-mart Corporate Home. WM Visitor's Center and Farmers' Market on the square along with Crystal Bridges at the Massey (temporary home for Alice Walton's wonderful American art museum, coming soon to Bentonville).
Bella Vista: This Cooper retirement community boasts many golf courses for the avid golfer.
Eureka Springs: Known as Little Switzerland, a 45 minute drive away, this city is an absolute must-see if time permits.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Harvest & Holidays
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposi||$250|
Nightly Rate: $150 - $250
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
With sleeping capacity of up to 8 people, SummerSong is an affordable, comfortable, and convenient alternative to booking a hotel room. Great water access makes it ideal for fishing buddies. Or if you need some quiet time to relax, think, and recharge your creativity, SummerSong is a classic retreat for renewal. Rental rates vary depending on the time of the year and the number of people.
Off Season -- January and February
$150 per Night, $ 900 per Week, $525 per Weekend
Spring -- March & April
$185 per Night, $ 1100 per Week, $620 per Weekend
Peak -- May, June, July, August
$250 per Night, $ 1500 per Week, 5 Night Minimum Stay
Late Summer -- September
$215 per Night, $ 1200 per Week, $675 per Weekend
Fall Foliage and Harvest in the Ozarks -- October & November
$185 per Night , $ 1100 per Week, $620 per Weekend
* 7th Night is ALWAYS Free!
Three night minimum stay with one night's Security Deposit required. Deposit is returned within 14 days of rental check-out.
* Cleaning Fee is $100.
* Summer Rates apply on Holidays and weeks of New Year's and Valentine's Day.
* Pets OK with owner's permission ($20 - 25 /pet/night)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- General amenities: Paper goods, towels, bedding, central Heat/AC, Ceiling Fans, small wood-burning fireplace Kitchen: The fully equipped kitchen is well appointed for your dining needs with service for 8 people. Pantry and refrigerator are stocked with basic items. Features: Refrigerator, stove, cooking and serving utensils, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, small electric grill, waffle iron, blender, mixer). Kithen towels, dishwashing liquid, coffee and coffee filters and paper towels are all provided. Dining: Dining Room Table seats 4; Kitchen table seats 4, 3 outside tables seat 4 each, Living Room: Four large picture windows (2 up and 2 down) provide spectacular views of Beaver Lake. A cable television is provided, but you might never turn it on. Bedrooms: Downstairs: Master Bedroom with king size bed, closet, dresser and TV. Two twin beds provide extra bedding. Upstairs: Guest Bedroom with queen bed, closet, dresser. Also sleeper sofa (full). All bed linens are provided Two Bathrooms: Downstairs: Toilet, shower, sink Upstairs: Toilet, combination tub/shower, sink Basic toiletries and towels provided Laundry Room: Separate Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board Entertainment: DVD player, Cable TV, Radio, Books and Magazines, VCR and Video Library, Stereo System Outside: Furnished upper and lower decks for enjoying great views of the lake. Features include: Outdoor grill, smoker, outdoor fireplace, yard swings, adirondack yard chairs, and a variety of appropriate outdoor furniture. Leisure: Fishing: SummerSong is the perfect fishing cabin. With easy access to your boat, you can fish any time of day with ease. Just walk a few steps to your boat, and you're on your way. Come back to the cabin in the heat of the day for a rest and head out again for wonderful fishing at dusk and dark. Hickory Creek Marina, just across the cove, has all the fishing tackle and extra bait you will need, and you can gas up there with ease. Swimming: With the lake only steps away, swimming couldn't be finer. There is a gradual slope into the water with no drop-offs if wading out. The shoreline is clear of weeds and brush; the water is clear with a summer temp of 84. Twilight swimming is a must in the summer. Boating: If you love to pull the kids on the tube, this is the place. SummerSong sits on a large cove away from the main channel of the lake. The cove is a perfect place for tubing. Away from the main channel of the lake, yet large enough for some long runs and lots of turns to churn up the waves, the cove is ideal for tubing. Close enough to the cabin, friends and family can watch the fun from their seats on the shore. Or you can take a day trip up to the Dam and back while sight-seeing on Beaver Lake. Kayaking: Scoot on into the water and enjoy the view of the lake from your kayak. Walking: No matter the season, the shoreline of Beaver Lake provides an array of scenery for walking. Inspiring Beaver Lake bluffs are just steps away with many natural limestone formations for quietly sitting, observing the lake, and re-creating yourself. Onsite Equipment: Cooler, picnic basket, binoculars