Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Thank you for inquiring about the Corsican Villas community!
Corsican Villas is located in Palm Desert on Portola Avenue, across
from the Living Desert and midway between the Marrakesh and Ironwood
Country Clubs. We have four heated swimming pools with jacuzzis and
two lighted tennis courts.
This condominium unit is one story, has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, and
has been completely redecorated with new furniture, new kitchen
appliances and cabinetry, and new bathroom fixtures. All furnishings
are honey oak. The kitchen, dining, and living areas feature cool,
easy-to-clean, tile floors. The bedrooms are carpeted for warmth
comfort. All large and small appliances are included, as well as
dinnerware, silverware, and cooking utensils. Just bring your
clothes and personal belongings!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Located in South Palm Desert, Corsican Villas is a perfect place to
enjoy fun and sun during the winter months. These are just some of
the local activities you can enjoy:
- Golfing: over 100 nearby courses!
- The Living Desert Wildlife and Botanical Park is across the
featuring over 1200 acres of beautiful botanical gardens, maintained
hiking trails, and a large collection of rare and endangered wildlife
- El Paseo Drive known as “the Rodeo Drive of the desert' a few
- McCallum Theatre for Performing Arts (music, theater, comedy)
- Desert Hills Factory Stores
- Five Las Vegas style Gaming Casinos
- Restaurants, spas, art galleries and more.
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tram is just 15 minutes away, which
features spectacular views from desert palms to alpine forests.
- For the kids or grandkids, Knott’s Soak City Water Park is nearby,
featuring a 16-acre oasis of water fun.
- Palm Springs International Airport is only 20 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$900|
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $3000. Per our HOA rules may only rent out a month at a time
$3000 per month
Corsican Villas HOA only allow monthly rentals
Non-refundable Professional Cleaning Fee ($150) required.
Refundable security deposit is required.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1174 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- On-site amenities include: Four Heated Pools with Whirlpools, Two Tennis Courts, a Club House, a Putting Green, all surrounded by lush grass and garden landscaping. Condominium amenities include the following: General: One story, no steps, air conditioned, gas heating, appx 1200 square feet. Living Room: All new, two matching sofas (one is a queen hide-a- bed), glass-top coffee table and end table w/lamp on burl wood bases, entertainment cabinet with stereo and 27 inch TV, various paintings on wall, ceiling fan and lamp. Dining Room: All new, oak dining table with seating for six, matching oak china cabinet, bar sink and storage. Kitchen: All new, Bar seating with 3 chairs, oak cabinetry, French- style oak/glass upper cabinets, Corian countertops, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator with ice maker and cold water, double sink, flat glass-top stove with oven, microwave, blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric can opener, toaster, spice rack. Patio: Fully enclosed on 4 sides for privacy, open above, cafe table with seating for 4, new natural gas barbeque. Master Bedroom: Carpeted bedroom with Queen Bed, 2 nightstands, full size dresser with mirror, small television, walk in closet, double sink vanity, and a walk-in step-down tiled shower. Second Bedroom: Trundle Bed and desk, carpeted. Second Bathroom: New oak vanity with single sink, combination shower/tub. Garage: Stackable washer and dryer, garage door opener