This studio, fully renovated in March 2015, is located in a quiet little street, on the left bank of the Seine river, in the heart of the Latin Quarter, facing the Sorbonne University.
Small (15m2) with good volume, high ceilings and two large windows.
Adequate for the short stay of a couple or a longer stay for a single traveler.
We provide free fast WIFI. Large flat screen television with 200 cable channels, DVD and CD player with a selection of DVDs.
Two doors with security code.
- A very comfortable leather sofa bed (1m40-2m = a European queen size bed), like a real bed.
- Fully equipped corner kitchen including stove, microwave/oven, fridge with small freezer, washing-machine/dryer, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and much more.
- A bathroom with toilets, shower, and towel warmer.
- Hairdryer, iron.
- An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the studio and 2 fans.
I'll be there for your welcome.
I'll send you all the information: how to reach from the airport, some advice about the way of life in Paris, my best addresses, at your disposal books and DVD about Paris, in the studio, some advice for guided tours with our exclusive partner and my contact phone in Paris.
Non-smoking studio and building. Pets are strictly forbidden.
Sight seeing nearby: Sorbonne, Cluny Museum, Pantheon, Eglise Saint-Etienne-du-Mont, Sénat, Luxembourg Garden, Théâtre de l'Odéon, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, rue Mouffetard, Roman Arenas, Jardin des Plantes, Ile de la Cité, Sainte Chapelle, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum.
Shopping: The designers boutiques of Saint-Michel, Saint-Germain and the Bon Marché department store.
Going out: Le Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, le Procope, famous restaurants and cafés, and jazz clubs in the area.
A grocery store open until 12:00 am.
Lots of public transportations:
- ODEON [line 4-10]
- CLUNY LA SORBONNE [line 10]
- Versailles Château
- Aéroports Orly / Charles de Gaulle
- Parc des expositions
Bus: 84 - 89 - 38 - 21 - 27 - 63
HOW TO REACH 12 rue de la Sorbonne ?
I'll send you all you have to know to reach the studio from the airport.
BY METRO: nearest stop: Cluny La Sorbonne (10). Other stations: St Michel and Odéon (4) - RER line B: Luxembourg station.
BY CAR: close to Boulevard Saint-Michel.