House, 4 Bedrooms, Cabana Room 3 Full $ 2 1/2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
San Marco Courtyard
The Preserve at Summer Beach
95065 Willet Way
Our Courtyard Villa was built July 2006, luxury residence offering
over 3,000 square feet of space with ten foot ceilings. State of the
art kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful tile floors and all
new electric GE appliances and fixtures. A perfect villa for family
vacations and business conferences. Located Diagonally across the
street from the Ritz-Carlton and The Golf Club of Amelia overlooking
a pond with fountains. Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Trundle,
Full Size Futon
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
WiFi would not connect. There was a splitter on the wifi and tv causing the signal to be weak to the tv causing a distorted picture. We took the splitter off which gave us a good picture on the tv however, the wifi never did work during our stay. Also, none of the outlets worked in the bathrooms. We check the circuit breakers with no avail.
there was 5 us guys that came into to play golf. It was in a great location to get to the courses. Inside the house was very nice and clean. We will definitely try to rent next year when we come back
This property is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Very spacious, quiet, convenient and had little household/kitchen supplies to accomadate our stay! Very CLEAN...which is also number 1 for us! The owners were very nice and easy work with. No problems or complaints!!!!!😆😆😆
2015 Thanksgiving Family Getaway
We reserved the San Marco at the Preserve over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. The accommodations far exceeded our expectations. The house was very spacious. Being walking distance from the beach was awesome! We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning for our next family get together.
Activity and Interests
On site or nearby: Golf, Beach, Horseback Riding, Spa Treatments at
the recently expanded and remodeled Ritz Carlton (Dec 2006),
Photography, Nightlife, Walking Paths, Hiking, Biking, Tennis,
Kayaking, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing at Big Talbot & Little Talbot
State Parks, Restaurants, Cinemas, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating,
Sailing, Waterskiing, Surfing, 30 minutes to Jacksonville Airport, 45
minute ferry ride to Cumberland Island, Ga.
Located 1 mile from The Ritz Carlton Hotel and its Five Star restaurant
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 7 2017 - Mar 15 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Nightly Rate: $300 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2200
Monthly Rate: $3500 - $4000
May 1 - Labor Day Weekend $2200.00 1 Week Minimum
Sep... May ..$300/night (3 night minimum) $1600/ week $3500/month
Inquire about multi month rates
Notes: Rates may not apply for Selected Holidays & Special
Rates do Not include $125/Cleaning Fee.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5 - toilet, Off Kitchen
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, MAster
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Jack & Jill
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Downstairs, Full Bath
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Upstairs, Jack & Jill Bath
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Upstairs; Jack & Jill Bath
- Bedroom 5 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Futon is full size, sleeps 2, with 1/2 bath
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Safe and Secure Gated Community Security System Pool, Short Walking Distance To Beach at Peter's Point Fully Equipped Kitchen with modern GE Appliances Dishwasher Microwave Coffee Maker Blender Cake Mixer and Bakeware Toaster Gas Grill Linens Provided Covered Patio Courtyard Cable Television High Speed Internet Plasma Television in Living Room TV/DVD/VCR in Cabana Room Stereo and CD Player In unit Washer/Dryer Filtered Watersystem No Pets Allowed No Smoking The Preserve Pool