Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
You are invited to stay at our newly renovated spacious Swiss Ski Lodge and
experience a true ski-in and ski-out with stunning views of the
Alps in Switserland.
Our family Lodge can accomodate up to 8-10 people.
Flumserberg is the biggest wintersport resort between Zurich and
The latest mountain railways and snow making facilities guaranty
thorough snow fun! You hardly ever have waiting time. Snow bars and
skihuts create a relaxed and sociable atmosphere combined with
fun.The well prepared skislopes go up to 6800 ft above sealevel.
Flumserberg is also well known as "Holiday destination Heidiland".In
summertime you can walk over 100km of marked trails.Enjoy the lake
and the beaches. mountainbiking,windsurfing ,sailing and endless
attractions for kids and adults alike.
casa en perfectas condiciones, muy bien equipada
Casa perfectamente equipada.
Lugar aislado, naturaleza, vistas excepcionales
About the Owner
We Marcel and Yoko de Reus currently live in Canada with our 4 children and we bought the chalet with our business partners Franco and Anja Rossi who live in Switzerland with their 4 children.
1 traveler review
From the Owner
“The reason with bought this property is because of its stunning views over the Alps. It is also very close to the Zurich airport and accessible by road throughout the year. Also a true ski in and ski out is uncommon in Europe”
Activity and Interests
The activities are endless. besides being situated on a actual
skislope you also have access to other worldfamous skiresorts like
Arosa,Davos and Laax all within an hour driving distance .
Also within 15 minutes drive you can endulges yourself at the Bad
Ragaz Hot springs.
The area is also very popular in the summer for the
hiking,biking,swimming, sauna ,restaurants and shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 24 2016 - Jan 7 2017
7 night minimum stay
Feb 4 2017 - Mar 4 2017
7 night minimum stay
Mar 5 2017 - Apr 29 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|The cleaning fee is||$195|
Nightly Rate: €190 - €320
Weekly Rate: €1330 - €2240
Monthly Rate: €3000 - €6000
High season. Xmas,New years and February 320 euros per night
Mid season. Ski season and Summer time 240 euros per night
Low season. Fall and spring time. 190 euros per night
Rates are based on 6-10 people
Ski season weekly rental only from Saturday to Saturday.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Great place for a family vacation as the chalet is fairly large for European standards. The proximity to the slopes , many restaurants and Bad Ragaz makes a visit to the chalet a vacation experience you have been looking for.”
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Sauna ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Mountain View
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift privileges
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master bedroom - 1 queen
- Kids Bedroom - 4 twin/ single, This bedroom has 2 bunk beds
- Guest bedroom - 2 twin/ single, This bedroom has 2 single beds put together
- There are 2 sleep sofas in the living room that can function as extra beds. Bedding not provided for these beds
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- The main Lodge consists of 3 bedrooms . 2 Rooms with queen beds and 1 room with 2 bunkbeds . 2 Bathrooms with showers A brand new equiped kitchen. A woodstove and radiant heating. A Laundryroom. A skistorage room. TV ,wireless internet and other entertainment and an outside deck for the views and dining. The Lodge comes with all the amenities needed to make your stay comfortable. It also has ample parking for up to 4 cars Swiss Ski Lodge is accessible by car year round(Less than 1.5 hours from Zurich airport and 2,5 hours from Munich. You can also reach the Lodge from the airport in Zurich by train ,cablecar and shuttlebus. The Lodge is also within walking distance from Hotel Gauenpark and Hotel Cafrida for ample entertainment en amazing Swiss dinners.