House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Affordable Luxury -- Stay at my upscale Disney themed home with private pool and spa overlooking Mystic Dunes Golf Course for your next Disney World area vacation. We visit our home often, so we can pay close attention to details at our home to ensure your stay will be a very pleasant one. In addition, we have a wonderful local manager who takes great care of our home and our guests!
It is located just 4 miles from Disney World and 15 minutes to Sea World and Universal Orlando.
All photos shown on this site are of my home. I provide you with the exact address of the home when I send the booking packet to you. So you can be confident that the house on this site is the house you will be booking.
Each room is tastefully Disney themed--even the pool and spa are Disney themed. The home is luxuriously equipped throughout with all the necessities and much more! Not your ordinary vacation home -- a vacation destination in itself.
Children love staying at my home -- so do their parents! Please try to
book your vacation at my home as early as possible -- my home fills up
quickly. I don't always update my calendar so please contact me for availablity.
See my complete house tour on my Fla4u website. Call or email me
for my website address.
Being an annual passholder at Disney World and Sea World, I am always happy to help my guests plan their trips to the Disney World area.
About the Owner
About Arlene D. Caruso
We are the Caruso Family of Saylorsburg, PA. For 36 years we have lived in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We grew up in the greater Philadelphia area and moved to the Poconos to enjoy the beauty and nature that this area offers. It has been a great place to raise our 5 children. I love the summers here--but I hate the winters--lol!
Arlene D. Caruso purchased this house in 2004
Why Arlene D. Caruso chose Kissimmee
Since we hate the winters in Pennsylvania and we all love Disney World--it made sense to buy a home in this area. This property was bought because as they say in real estate--'The three most important things are--location, location, location'! We are very close to the theme parks, shopping, restaurants, etc.
What makes this house unique
It was important to us to have a spa--not just a pool at our vacation home. Our pool and spa have separate thermostats and a state of the art gas heater--making our spa into a hot tub. Our pool and spa both have safety rails for our older guests and we added a pool security fence for our younger guests.
We love the golf course view that this house enjoys! Where we live in Pennsylvania, we have privacy, quiet, beauty and can enjoy nature-- this home also has privacy, quiet, beauty and we do enjoy the nature around us. So for us it is just like home and a great place for ourselves, our children and now our grandchildren!
(9 traveler reviews)
True Disney experience!!!
The house was very nice! I have stayed at several rental homes and none of them offered so much within the home other than Arlene's home. Everything was Disney, which the kids loved. So many toys to play with and pool toys, the kids had a blast! Would definetly stay there again! Home was very well kept!
Cute Disney Themed Home
This home definitely fit our needs. The kids loved the Disney theme, it was close to attractions, and the pool was fabulous. I would definitely recommend this house to a large family or group on a budget.
Loved the Mickey Mouse Home
We loved this Mickey Mouse home. It was a pleasure, it was a treat. The house was clean, absolutely spotless. Our 3 year old daughter has nuts/peanuts allergy and Arlene assured that the house would be safe for her (as sometimes previous guests may leave remaining food behind etc.); Arlene and her property manager ensured that the property was safe for all our kids (aged 2, 3, and 5).
We had such fun splashing in the pool at the end of the day.. The property is close to Disneyworld but it was refreshing coming home at the end of busy days to enjoy the quiet. One day we decided to skip Disney and just lounge at home.. it was perfect.
It's close to Walmart, Target, restaurants, stores.. it's in a perfect, convenient location.
The house is nicely decorated with a lovely Disney ambiance. The kids and us, had most fun finding all the "Mickey stuff" such as giant Mickey on top of the entertainment unit, Mickey pot holders, Mickey kitchen towels etc.. The WiFi was included and worked well.
The bedroom décor is fabulous; the master bedroom is spacious and has a separate ensuite and a separate entrance to the pool. This is a very child friendly and child-safe home.
We wanted a home where we can retreat and relax after long and busy days a the park. And this is exactly what this home was. We hope to rent this home next time we visit Orlando..
Home away from Home
Where do I begin? I'm thinking from the beginning! This was our first experience using Vacationrentals.com and I was a little skeptical at first, but it turned out to be such a pleasant experience and a vacation that we will never forget. When I notified the owner about pricing, accommadations, etc., She got back to me within hours and answered all my questions. When we did decide to book, the paperwork/contract was mailed out immediately. She even included information/brochures for all the Disney attractions. I rate the owners top notch in every aspect; from booking to closing! Once we arrived at their home, it was beautifully decorated and spotless! The home truly was a home away from home with all of its ammenities; you need to bring nothing but your clothes. The pool and jacuzzi were perfectly heated.We spent our nights relaxing with the kids after all the walking through the parks; a welcomed pleasure. The home is very close to all the Disney/Universal attractions and restaurants. My husband and I were very happy with this home and service and plan to come back soon. We've already recommended Arlene's home to family and friends.
Review of Disney Themed Home
I highly recommend this home. We stayed there in 2011 and were so impressed by the house that we stayed there again this year. The house is in a very nice neighborhood and landscaped with beautiful trees. The house has everything you could ever need ... swimming pool with toys, washer and dryer, gas grill, every type of dish and/or appliance you can think of, games, dvds, videos, Wii. My daughters love the Mickey Mouse room and the Winnie the Pooh room (and the pool, of course). What I like is the house is close to the Disney parks, is much more cost-effective than staying in a condo or a hotel, and we have our very own swimming pool for the week. In addition, the house is well-maintained and very clean ... not something I can say about many of the hotels we stay in. This is an owner you can trust as this is her house. She actually lives here during the winter. I've found the owner to be very easy to work with.
From the Owner
“Since we hate the winters in Pennsylvania and we all love Disney World--it made sense to buy a home in this area. This property was bought because as they say in real estate--'The three most important things are--location, location, location'! We are very close to the theme parks, shopping, restaurants, etc.”
Activity and Interests
* Just 4 miles from Walt Disney World--Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Disney Water Parks and Downtown Disney.
* Sea World, Discovery Cove and Aquatica - 15 minutes
* Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios and Island of Adventure) - 20 minutes
* Legoland Florida--42 minutes
* Wet 'n Wild - 15 Minutes
* Busch Gardens - 50 minutes
* Mystic Dunes Golf Course - We back up to their second hole
* Upscale Reunion and ChampionsGate Golf Courses are just 3 minutes
away and many other Golf Courses are close by.
* Kennedy Space Center - 1 hour away
* Atlantic Beaches - 1 hour away
* Gulf Coast Beaches - 1 1/2 hours away
* Numerous Dinner Attractions are nearby
* Over 30 restaurants within 5 miles
* Orlando Premium Outlets-- mere minutes away
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning Fee||$70 + Tax|
|Pool/Spa Heat per night||$20 + Tax|
Email or call me to check availability and rate. From time to time I get cancellations and offer special rates for last minute bookings.
Contact me for last minute specials!
* Discounts offered for multiple week stays.
* There is a cleaning fee of $70 for stays of less than 6 nights.
* There is a $20 plus tax per night pool/gas heat charge. In the warmer months the fee can be less--so contact me if you would like to know how much would be charged for pool and spa heat during your stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“It was important to us to have a spa--not just a pool at our vacation home. Our pool and spa have separate thermostats and a state of the art gas heater--making our spa into a hot tub. Our pool and spa both have safety rails for our older guests and we added a pool security fence for our younger guests. We love the golf course view that this house enjoys! Where we live in Pennsylvania, we have privacy, quiet, beauty and can enjoy nature-- this home also has privacy, quiet, beauty and we do enjoy the nature around us. So for us it is just like home and a great place for ourselves, our children and now our grandchildren!”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Golf Course View
- live theater
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, There is a large vanity with 2 sinks
- Front Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Cinderella Castle Bedroom - 1 king, There is a 32' LCD TV, DVD Player and VCR and phone.
- Mickey Mouse Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, There is a Mickey Mouse TV and DVD Player and VCR
- Winnie the Pooh Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, There is a Winnie the Pooh TV and a DVD Player
- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Front Bedroom - 1 queen, There is a TV and DVD Player in this room.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Everything you would expect in a vacation home -- and much more * Free long distance calling to US, Canada and Puerto Rico * Faster free wireless high speed Internet access * Deluxe cable with over 250 channels * Wii game console with games for all ages * Spa has been upgraded with seperate thermostat to better heat the spa * Private heated pool and spa with safety handrails and 'Finding Nemo' mosaic motif--now with pool safety fence * Beautiful view of Mystic Dunes Golf Course from pool area--and now fences on both sides of pool for your privacy * Central heat and air-conditioning for your comfort * Completely equipped gourmet kitchen--including Mickey Mouse Waffler, Mickey Mouse Sno-cone Maker and Mickey Mouse Smoothee Maker * Washer, dryer and iron with ironing board * Gas grill * 5 TVs, 5 DVD players, 2 VCRs, Home Theatre System * Over 100 VHS/DVD movies * Twenty board games and toys * All linens including 10 Disney pool towels * 2 portable cribs, high chair and stroller * The vacation guides to help you plan your fun filled days in Florida * Coupons for Attractions, Restaurants, etc. at the house