Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 25 Sleeps
If you like rolling hills and the Cherokee National Forest for a
backdrop and all of the fresh air you can breath then you will enjoy
this private fully equipped getaway. Located in Northeast Tn. and
just minutes from the Holston, Watauga, and Boone lakes and the
South Holston River. This setting provides the very best for your
outdoor enjoyment. If you like trout fishing the South Holston river
provides the best, water sports, you have the Holston Lake 12
minutes away, hiking or biking the Cherokee National Forest is
nearby. If you enjoy motor sports, the Bristol Motor Speedway,
NASCAR's fastest half-mile track, and Bristol Dragway are just 15
minutes away. If you like Christmas lights, throughout the holiday
season the Bristol Motor Speedway offers "Speedway in Lights" and
provides ice skating, Christmas Village and boast of 1.5 million
The city of Bristol Tn./Va. is just down the road offering
restaurants, antique and specialty shops, theatres, and is
the "Official Birthplace of Country Music." Just to the north 16
miles is Abingdon Va. and host the Barter Theatre, the
internationally known bike trail named the Creeper Trail, the
Highlands Festival and the rich history of Southwest Va. South of us
about 80 minutes are two of North Carolina's best known ski resorts
Sugar and Beech Mtn.
Our cabin has a spacious wrap around deck and offers a place for
that early morning coffee or when your day is done you can set
around an open campfire or enjoy a quiet walk and look into the
heavens and see all of the stars you want. The wide open living,
kitchen and dining room gives everyone a place to kick back and
E-mail us for a link to our website with many more pictures of the
facilities and property.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Activities nearby: Caving, Rock Climbing/Rappelling, Water skiing,
horseback riding, snow boarding and skiing, scuba shop, hiking and
Activities on site: hiking, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes,
campfire rings, picnic shelter and plenty of room to play.
Attractions: Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol Dragway, Speedway in
lights, Paramount Center for the Arts, Birthplace of County Music
Museum, Bristol and Appalachian Caverns, Virginia Creeper Trail,
Rhythm and Roots Festival, Golf Clubs, and just so much more!
- Weekly Rate: $525 - $630
* $105.00/night for two people
* $525.00/week for five nights for two people
* $15.00/ night for each additional person
* Minimum 2 night stay required.
* Stay six nights and the seventh night is free.
* Security deposits are required.
* Rate may vary during special events and holidays. Please call for the most up-to-date rates and availability for race week festivities at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Visa, Discover, and Mastercard accepted
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Full service kitchen with everything you need. * Two full baths * The cabin can sleep up to 25 people, an outside bathhouse is available * Wrap around deck * 45 acres with hiking trail * Picnic Shelter * Campfire rings * Basketball court * Grass volleyball