Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
**** Location ******* Location ******* Location
LAGUNA BEACH A RESORT FOR ALL SEASONS
* Just 2 1/2 blocks to the beach where you can enjoy romantic walks or sunsets on the beach, located in the Village Proper.
This property is located truly in city of Laguna Beach. We are only stating this because we have notice that many of the listings here are NOT in Laguna Beach.
* Staying in the Village is the flavor of Laguna Beach. You will be a few blocks from downtown Laguna Beach where you can also enjoy Fine Art, Shopping, and Dining no need to drive.
* Recently renovated 2 story with an open floor plan fully furnished just bring your toothbrush.
* View location with MapQuest at Anita St. and Catalina St. Laguna Beach, Ca 92651
About the Owner
This was by far the best rental we have ever booked through Home Away. This two story townhome has everything to make your Laguna Beach vacation amazing! The main living area, master bedroom and kitchen are on the second floor, so this wouldn't work well for someone with physical limitations, however. You are just a couple of blocks from the ocean and you have a view of the ocean from the second floor. We were lulled to sleep with the sounds of the ocean and the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The owner, Tara, is very friendly and quick to respond to any needs or questions that may arise during your stay. Can't wait to return!
The best place to stay in Laguna Beach
I love this place it home me feel at home. The property is so close to everything the beach, town, the market. The people and the food are fantastic. This place come with everything that you would need, its super clean, roomy and it's 10 times better then the pictures. We are coming back next year and staying again.
fabulous in Laguna
Very quiet and peaceful home, yet only 2 blocks from the beach and a short walk to downtown Laguna. Very clean with all the amenities. I spent 2 months with my young children and never lacked anything. Super nice neighbors and an easy to deal with owner are an added bonus.
Ocean view from the upstairs balcony is very relaxing. The lay out is very open and airy. I definetly would recommend this property for anyone looking for a vacation rental in Laguna Beach.
Fab View & Location; Comfortable!
Photos don't do this place justice! Airy open front room with view of the ocean (and sunsets!)right from the couch! Very comfortable but you need to be able to get upstairs to the living area, second living area downstairs. Great for a dog! Charming friendly neighborhood for walking and very easy walk to the beach. I walked downtown every morning for breakfast and doggie picnic at the beach and then home. Fantastic. We were here for over three months and so we did a lot of cooking and used the barbeque. Beds are better than our own at home! Spare bedroom requires someone agile to climb into the nook - not a fragile grandma or anyone with limitations. Tara is a sweet landlady, next door neighbors are very friendly. 3 TVs, Internet, No Movie Subscription. Enjoy!
Activity and Interests
* Laguna Beach
Featuring seven miles of beautiful Pacific coastline, Laguna offers 30 public beaches and coves, 19 city parks and 17,000 acres of surrounding coastal wilderness. It's an ideal destination for biking, hiking, walking, cycling, kayaking, fishing and bird-watching. From mid-December to early April, beachgoers can spot migrating whales from our shores
Just 25 minutes from John Wayne Airport.
* Enjoy warm sandy beaches, catch a wave, or a beautiful ocean sunset.
* Laguna Beach has world class dining, shopping, great art and you can
enjoy the Festival of Arts in the summer all within walking distants or take the trolley.
* Laguna Beach is a fantastic community with friendly people that you
will enjoy year round.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2016 - Sep 17 2016
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Please, Call or email for additional dates or availability.
Holiday Rates may apply
Additional electric used over $60.00 will be billed to vacationer
Please, Call or email for additional dates or availability
Any additional electric used over $60.00 will be billed to vacationer.
Holiday Rates may apply.
**PAYPAL users will be charged additional 2.9% of balance for US transactions fee.**
***International PAYPAL users will charged additional 3.9% of balance transaction fee.***
Accept Paypal with 3.5% charge
Security/Cleaning Deposit $500.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required at Time of Reservation; Balance Due 30 Days
Prior to Arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Upstairs has Ocean view, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace, and Vaulted ceilings. * Well equipped Kitchen with a large dining bar also seperate dining area. * Free Wireless Internet Access, Flat screen TV's, DVD/CD player, Iipod plug stereo. * Great ocean sunset view from the livingroom or deck which is complete with gas BBQ and Patio Set, 55" Flat screen TV. * Main Bedroom has King Size Bed, 42" Flat screen TV, and Bath. * Lower-level has King Size Bed, Flat screen TV, and Bath with Slate Floors. * Small fenced patio yard with Hottub.