House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Minimum 2 week rental. Beautiful 1600 sq. ft. Diego model home with new furnishings and
professional landscaping. Good view of Santa Catalina Mountains from
very private back yard for sunrise to sunset enjoyment. Covered patio
equipped with furniture and barbeque for entertaining. Back
yard has small pond/water feature to attract birds. Regular visitors include
quail, doves & hummingbirds.
About the Owner
We live in Oregon and spend several weeks a year here. Friends at Saddlebrooke help manage the property.
From the Owner
“Free Internet, cable TV, and all utilities.”
Activity and Interests
Saddlebrooke is a peaceful adult retirement community and one renter
has to be at least 40 yrs of age. It is 17 miles north of
Tucson and you will enjoy amenities such as 3 golf courses, 17 tennis
courts, 3 large swimming pools, jacuzzi spas, saunas, exercise
studios, club houses and restaurants. As a guest you have access to
all these and nearby attractions such as Mt. Lemmon, Saguaro National
Park, Old Tucson, Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, Sabino Canyon and
Kartchner Caverns. Mexico is only 90 miles to the south.
A clubhouse and restaurant are only three blocks away and you have a
small commercial center that includes a gas station, bank and mini-
mart one block away for that last minute food or drink purchase.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $75 from May through Dec- $125 Jan through April. 10% discount for stays of 30 days or more.
Weekly Rate: $525 - $875
Monthly Rate: $2100 - $3500
Jan through April--$125 per night with two week minimum rental. Ten percent discount for full month rental.
May through Dec-$75 per night with ten percent discount for full month rental. Minimum rental two weeks.
Rates are for one or two persons. Maximum of four people allowed and there is a $75 per person charge per week for the third or fourth person.
$500 Security Deposit with $125 non-refundable cleaning fee.
All utilities including Internet & local phone calls are free.
Non-smokers only and no pets.
$250 deposit to hold reservation. $500 security deposit, $125 retained as cleaning fee.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Quiet, great weather, golf, tennis, pickle ball, birding, outdoor activities.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Senior Adults Only Community
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet, satellite TV service and VHS/DVD player. The second bedroom has twin beds. The family room is equipped with the same 155 channel T.V. service, a DVD player and a separate CD music player/radio combination. High speed, wireless internet service is available for your laptop (upon request) at no additioal cost. The kitchen has all you need to prepare a special meal. There is plenty of room in the two car garage and in the oversized laundry room equipped with washer & dryer. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans keep it cool in the summer and a gas fireplace makes it cozy in the winter.