House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Don't miss this opportunity to rent this amazing place in a perfect
location! This beautiful 1700+ sq. foot bungalow home in Westbrook Village has been completely remodelled and updated from the flooring to the new appliances and furniture.
Westbrook Village is a premier active adult resort community built
around two immaculate 18 hole golf courses. Highlights include two
massive recreation centres each one with large heated pools, hot
tubs, 12 tennis courts, pickle-ball, boccie, horse shoes, billiards, and complete
Highlights of the property include:
- All new furnishings, linens, and kitchen supplies
- New tile, new laminate and carpet throughout
- Full size kitchen completely equipped with everything
- 2 car garage w/fresh epoxy floors, custom cabinets & door opener
- Two large bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Master bedroom en suite with double sinks and big walk in closet
- Three eating/entertaining areas including: kitchen bar top, large casual sit down great room area, and formal dining room.
- Big open concept living room with TV, Stereo and DVD.
- South facing covered & uncovered patio backing onto massive back yard
- High-speed Internet (wireless, broadband)
- Cox Cable TV (150+ Channels with full HD)
- Free North American long distance telephone
The entire place was completely renovated in November 2006, and updated again in January 2013. It's like new! This is our second home and not 'just a rental property' to us. We take a TON of pride in it. If you've been to Westbrook you'll know that some homes around the outside perimeter can be exposed to road noise, our home is right in the center of the development and extremely quiet and peaceful. Anybody that decides to make a trip will not be disappointed. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details and/or photos.
About the Owner
About Jon Johnston
My wife and I are from Calgary Alberta Canada and purchased this home for our eventual retirement. We travel to Westbrook a few times a year to get out of the cold and visit our home with our two children. My parents also spend their winters in Westbrook Village where they have owned since 1987 so I grew up visiting the valley of the sun. My wife and I like Westbrook Village so much we not only bought a house in 2006, we were married on the golf course!
Jon Johnston purchased this house in 2006
Why Jon Johnston chose Peoria
We purchased this property for three main reasons:
1) The home is fantastic! Although 1700 sq feet may not sound massive, being all on one floor it is extremely roomy and comfortable. We have two fantastic patios (front and rear) with just the right sun south eastern exposure for a morning coffee, afternoon tanning, and evening cocktail.
2) The yard is massive! This pie shaped lot is one of the biggest in the entire community of Westbrook. We've planted many palm trees, fruit trees, beautiful roses and flowering vines.
3) Perfect Quiet Location: Being right in the centre of Westbrook Village is a major advantage to avoid road noise. You will hear nothing but the birds and rustling palm trees. Plus it is about 500 yards from one of the two big pools and recreation centres.
From the Owner
“We purchased this property for three main reasons: 1) The home is fantastic! Although 1700 sq feet may not sound massive, being all on one floor it is extremely roomy and comfortable. We have two fantastic patios (front and rear) with just the right sun south eastern exposure for a morning coffee, afternoon tanning, and evening cocktail. 2) The yard is massive! This pie shaped lot is one of the biggest in the entire community of Westbrook. We've planted many palm trees, fruit trees, beautiful roses and flowering vines. 3) Perfect Quiet Location: Being right in the centre of Westbrook Village is a major advantage to avoid road noise. You will hear nothing but the birds and rustling palm trees. Plus it is about 500 yards from one of the two big pools and recreation centres.”
Activity and Interests
In addition to above Ammenities:
Tennis, Hiking, Boating (Lake Pleasant), Waterskiing, Bocce, Horse
Shoes, Rock Climbing
- 4 hour drive to Grand Canyon
- 2 hour drive to Sedona
- 2.5 hour dirve to Flagstaff
- 1.5 hour drive to Apache Trail (America's Top 50 Drives)
- 5 hour drive to Disneyland & Ocean beaches(California)
- 4.5 hour drive to Las Vegas
- 3.5 hour drive to Mexico
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Damage Deposit: $500 due upon booking, refundable at check out.
Cleaning Deposit: $200 refundable at check out.
Annual Lease Rate $1,500/month (PLUS utilities).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 1
- En-Suite has his and her sinks massive vanity and large walk in shower. Main bath has tub/shower combination
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Second Bedroom - 1 queen
- Two very large bedrooms. Master has En-Suite with his and her sinks and large walk in closet. Second bedroom has large closet and is directly next to main bathroom.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Although Westbrook is a quiet and relaxing community in is only a few minutes drive away from absolutely every amenity you can imagine! For the shoppers: Every major store including Arrowhead Mall is withing a five minute drive. For the sports fan: it is less than a ten minute drive to the Glendale Sports Complex (home of the brand new Arizona Cardinals NFL stadium, and the Phoenix Coyotes NHL stadium). Or how about a five minute drive to the Peoria Sports Complex (home Major League Baseball's spring training facilities). A twenty minute drive will get you to the Phoenix International Raceway (home of two major NASCAR events each year). For the golfers: The north Phoenix Valley is home to hundreds of gorgeous courses in every price range.