|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* Beautiful custom 3 bedroom home that sleeps 6! Enjoy this quiet,tranquil private seaside community with all the amenities of abeautiful resort!
* Playa del Oro is voted the #1 Development in San Felipe! We're on the sea side of San Felipe!
* Everything you need to enjoy an active or peaceful vacation is right within the Playa del Oro development.
* Have your morning coffee or afternoon margarita on the patio or the rooftop while you enjoy the beautiful ocean and mountain views from our home! We have an unobstructed view of the mountains and the ocean from our patio!
* Take a walk on the private beach, a short walk from our house, and generally you have the whole beach to yourself! Or drive your favorite off road vehicle (ATV) on the beach!
* Three bedroom (queen beds in all rooms) home that includes everything you'll need to enjoy your stay! Fully equipped kitchen, all new appliances, towels,linens, CD/DVD player, (with a large collection of DVDs to watch), SATELLITE TV water filtration system, individually controlled air conditioning/heating in each room, ceiling fans in each room.
* BBQ, large brick patio and covered patio, outdoor shower and rooftop access with a 360 degree view of the mountains and ocean, beautiful to watch the sunrise/set.
* Jacuzzi, lap pool and family pool! Private beach with private access, grocery store with deli and fresh bakery, pizza parlor, gym, laundromat/laundry service, restaurant/bar/live entertainment - all within the property!
* San Felipe is safe to come to, we have never had any problems or felt unsafe in San Felipe. For your added protection we have 24/7 security at Playa del Oro.
*No Smoking in the house
call property manager tony at 3234491391
gated secured private community
(email received from Jennifer after rental)
We had an amazing stay at your beautiful home in Playa de Oro.
Everything you have there amenity wise was so much and even more than we could have needed!
We felt like we were at home and very comfortable.
As I mentioned, we brought our golf cart down with us and was able to access the beach from the little entry in the back and that made it even easier!
I am so thankful that you allowed us to stay and again can't thank you enough for allowing us into your home. All of your tips were great and helpful. We are very familiar with San Felipe but there was information even that we didn't have so I thought that was very informative.
Thank you again from all four of us for making our weekend great!!!!
I would highly recommend for anyone who is interested in visiting San felipe,to saty in Playa del Oro, not only was it safe, but the house we stayed in was better that some of the beach houses I've rented in Ventura. We never encounter any problems with authority or the people that live in the town. We found many Candians that live in Sanfelipe. They told us they were very happy, and they have bought property there. The house we rented was very clean and very up todate. We were afraid because of all the bad media that mexico has been getting,due to the drug cartel, but we found it to be safe and we will difffentaly be returning and staying at Playa del Oro, SanFelipe.
We enjoyed our stay at Casa de Irvine, the home had everything you could ever need. Great view from deck and roof top patio(amazing sunrises and sunsets).
Home was very clean and the Irvines were very helpful. Thanks for recommending Pablo our fishing trip was great. Hope to meet you sometime when we are down again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Nightly Rate begins at: $159.00 this is the off season low rate; weekends ,special events, holidays and peak season rates are higher -
contact property manager for all details
. Accept PAY PAL (not valid special events (e.g. races) or holiday weeks)!
, two night minimum stay
minimum. Weekly rate: $995 - $1,295.00
local taxes and cleaning fee are applicable
Payment in full due at checkin
a reservation deposit is required to reserve the property; balance due at checkin plus the fully refundable $200.00 damage deposit; for all details contact tony at 3234491391 or 8054047086 and please email me at email@example.com special event times such as baja 250 and holidays will be higher rates, this home does not allow pets and allows up to 6 people; we take deposits thru paypal