Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This unit has the warmth and elegance of old yet all the ammenities of today.
Located in main clubhouse arena which overlooks the fountains and large oak trees.
Within the clubhouse is reading area, circular card table, TV, and refreshment area.
Out back is large southern style porch overlooking the lake.
Unit includes fully equipped kitchen, shampoo and other personal neccessities as well as blowdryer and iron.
* Additional pictures on picturetrail.
Spring Break - Tampa
About the Owner
Very Convenient Location - Nice unit
This is in a typical apartment complex, and there are only a few units that are vacation rentals. VERY convenient location - near the Leroy Selmon expressway, W. Brandon Blvd., I-75 and Causeway Blvd. and US 301. a nice mall, all sorts of restaurants, grocery stores, even Sam's and Costco are just minutes away. The complex was well maintained and the pool area is very nice with cabanas, tables, etc. The unit is a 2nd floor unit (no elevator) so you get excercise going up and down the stairs. Parking is limited, but we usually got a spot in front of the building. The gas grill that is mentioned in the listing by the pool area has been removed, but there is a park-style charcoal grill near the building. The apartment is nice and worked well for a couple - might be a bit cramped for more than that - especially for eating. The living room sofa is a sofa bed, so it's not the most comfortable seating (like my home recliners) but it certainly works. Kitchen was fairly well equipped, bedroom is spacious with a large closet and lots of hangers, and the bed was comfortable. A small 2 person dining table is in the little alcove area, and there are 3 barstools at the kitchen counter. There is an internet connection cable, but not WiFi (my misconseption), Cable TV was on the fritz and wasn't fixed during the 3 weekdays we were there, but the owner attempted to get it fixed. The bedroom TV worked ok in the meantime. Icemaker in refrigerator is a plus. Overall, considering the location, and the unit itself, I would definitely rent again!
Spring Break - Tampa
The condo was perfect and had everything listed. Because the condo is in a residential area and not a resort, we had the pool to ourselves during the week. The rate was perfect and it was close to the airport, shopping and dining. I would definately recommend this condo to anyone going to the area.
Not Happy in Tampa
This experience was poor. The pool which was a major reason for the rental at this location was closed for maintenance and repairs. I assume that this was a scheduled repair and why we weren't informed by the owner that it wouldn't be available for all of my stay puzzles me. The condo was not clean or well maintained. Sent email to the owner the first day that I arrived about problems and didn't get a resolution to any of them. The longer I stayed there, the more problems I encountered. After six days I vacated the condo, again sending an email to the owner on my reasons for leaving. I requested 1/2 of the monthly rental to be returned and was refused by owner. The owner gave me excuse after excuse for not returning a portion of my rental fee. I felt this was very poor customer service. This has been an experience that I would not want to repeat.
This was a second floor condo accessible only be a staircase, so I can't recommend it for seniors or anyone with disabilities. Actually, I would not recommend this unit to anyone.
Activity and Interests
* Large resort style pool which is surrounded by cabanas in adddition to outdoor grill by fireflace.
* Complex has great fitness center
* Large indoor basketball court
* Childrens playground
* Volleyball court
* Tennis court
Within 5 minutes of a multitude of restaurants, supermarket and a variety of local eateries!
* The Olive Garden
* Outback Steakhouse
* HSN (home shopping network) Outlet.
* Bush Garden's
* Dinasaur World
* Tampa Sports Arena
* Public and private golf courses are all within 12 mile radius.
* HardRock Casino** within 10 minutes of complex
* Historic "YBOR CITY" where Clubs & Restaurants prevail!!
*MapQuest maps and directions for multiple sites of interest have
been printed and cataloged for your convenience!!!!
* Dinasaur World
* 20 minutes to Busch Gardens and a quick 7 minutes gets you onto I-75 which takes you to Disney World for the day!
* Adventure Island
* Hard Rock Casino
* Museaum of Science & Industry
* Westfield Shopping Town
* HSN Outlet
* SS American Victory Mariners' Memorial and Museum Ship
* Florida Aquarium
* Tsunami Sushi & Habichi Grill
* Bloomingdales Golfers Club - Bloomingdale Golf Course
* Tampa Museaum of Art
* Ybor City Museum
- Nightly Rate: $79 - $105
Weekly Rate: $365 - $585
Monthly Rate: $1279 - $1755
****** Weekly and short term monthly rental terms*******
NOv 15 Thru April: $495.00 to $585.00 per week **
$1500.00 to 1755.00 per month
$79.00 to $105.00 per night (3 night min)
May thru Nov: $365.00 to 459.00 per week
$1275.00 to 1460.00 per month
$75.00-98.00 (3 night min)
With nightly/weekly rates: include utilities, cable and high speed internet.
1x cleaning fee applies.
Pets considered with non refundable pet fee
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- * Ammenities include TV's in both bedroom & living room * high speed internet included * DVD * Stereo in living room * Washer/dryer * Large resort style pool which is surrounded by cabanas in adddition to outdoor grill by fireflace. * Complex has great fitness center * Large indoor basketball court * Childrens playground * Volleyball court * Tennis court * Bikes provided (FREE) upon request * On site car wash located toward west end of complex.