House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Beautiful, spacious, coastal decor two story, four bedrooms. Sofa sleeper in sun room.
quality home unlike any other offered on the island. Nice upgrades owner lived in home for a few years. Ocean views from 3 of 4 bedrooms, especially the
Master Suite with jacuzzi tub, shower and two separate vanities.
Look out over the Atlantic from the master bath and shower. A wet
bar and small fridge downstairs. Wonderful family rental.
Limited basic cable
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Room for All
We had a family and friends week at this house and the rental had plenty of room for all. The location is great for lots of beach time. Even our two pups were happy. Our bed was very comfortable (the master) and we had a beautiful ocean view each morning. The outdoor covered patio was our favorite spot. The kitchen was well stocked and easy to cook in for our crowd. The house needs some updates (main TV don't work, wallpaper pealing in bath, broken shelf in refrigerator, no lights in entry stairs that worked, one shower had dirty grout, and 2 new ceiling fans in boxes sat at the top of the stairs all week) We were there for family time and these things didn't bother us much. The sun rise every morning was beautiful. We suggest getting rid of the carpeting in the main living spaces and adding an outdoor shower. Thank you for sharing your home for our special family time.
I very much enjoyed staying at Lynn & Jerry's home on Amelia Island. While the February weather was not hot, we did get some beach time almost every day. Went home with a nice tan. The property is situated about 100 yds from the water and could not be more conveniently located. You can walk for miles on the white, sandy beach. Home is clean, beds are comfortable and the spacious ocean-front patio is perfect for early morning sunrise and breakfast... or late afternoon drinks and relaxation. Kitchen had everything we needed but only a few wine glasses. We will return next year, for sure. The grandchildren will get to stay a little longer next time. Property shows a little wear and could use a few beach towels and beach chairs... but owners were pleasant and quick to respond to any request. We asked for a couple extra wine glasses and Lynn immediately brought us over several dozen.
Activity and Interests
Plenty of golf, tennis, swinnimg, fishing, boating, jet skiing,
parasailing, surfing, horse back rentals, shell and shark teeth
hunting, community swimming pool nearby, great restaurants on the
island, skate board park, biking,
great shopping, dining, movie theaters, miniature golf, windsurfing,
Jacksonville and St. Augustine are very near for added excitement.
We're only 25 minutes from the Jacksonville Airport.
Limited basic cable
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
Cleaning fee $150
Pet Fee: $100 per pet non refundable pet fee. Refundable security deposit $150
Limited basic cable
We have two other beach homes on the beach of Amelia Islandm check us out at listing numbers 19588 and 47040
Call for other considerations
Rates subject to changes without notice
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Large private master suite and bath with walk in shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, jack and jill with individual sink for each bedroom
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Off kitchen upstairs with sink and toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master bedroom upstairs with large private bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, downstairs with jack and jill bath
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, large private bath
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- Two car closed garage with plenty of parking space, TV's in three areas with Cable TV/VCR/DVD's. Fully stocked kitchen, utensils, dishes, etc.! Plenty of seating for dining which includes a beautiful blue tiled bar plus regular dining table, plus extra stools. Regular sized Washer/Dryer. Large covered balcony overlooking the ocean, a small grass yard to enjoy private activities and play for you or the kids, telephones. A stairway from the upper deck to the ground allows for quick access to the beach. Limited Basic Cable