House, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 17 Sleeps
"Seas The Day" is the best place to unwind and relax on the Cape.
Our beautifully decorated 3-level home is great for families
vacationing together or family reunions. We have many custom
features including a top-floor great room/dining/kitchen area with
fabulous views. The dining area has a large table that will
comfortably accommodate 14-16. The kitchen has granite countertops,
and an island that seats four with a wine cooler/beverage center, and an
under counter ice maker, with stainless steel appliances. We also offer
Wireless/DSL Internet Access, Satellite TV, DVD, and Stereo. We have
2 King Master Bedrooms, each with tiled walk-in showers, a garden
tub, & a jetted tub. A third King Master Bedroom with its own tiled
bathroom. A fourth bedroom has a full over full bunk bed with a twin
trundle. The fifth bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed also with twin trundle. These both share a large bath with tiled walk -in shower.
This is great for kids & teens.
Seas the Day has some of the best views of the Gulf. We are a "Pet Friendly" home to well behaved dogs. There is a private pool with kiddie pool for your enjoyment!
Room for everyone and soo clean. We will be back soon. Thanks! rg
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Activity and Interests
Swimming, snorkeling, scalloping, great fishing, charter fishing
nearby, golf nearby, sailing, state park with boat access 3 miles
from house at tip of the Cape, restaurants on Cape and in nearby
Port St. Joe and Appalachicola.
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning/Linen Fee||$300 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $2065 - $4250
4 night minimum rental, 7 night minimum 5/23/15-8/7/15
5/23/2015--8/7/2015 $4250.00/Week (Sat. to Sat. only)
Monthly rentals only from Dec. - Feb.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king
- Bedroom 4 - 2 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 5 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
- Queen Sleeper Sofa in Great Room - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- 5 Bedrooms: 3 King Bedrooms 1 Bedroom with full over full Bunk bed with twin trundle (sleeps 5) 1 Bedroom with twin over full Bunk Bed with twin trundle (sleeps 4) 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa in great room 4 1/2 baths TV's in all bedrooms, Large TV in great room, queen sleeper sofa, wireless internet, kitchen with stainless appliances, under-counter ice maker, wine/beverage cooler in island, granite countertops, tiled walk-in showers, jetted tub in 1 king master, garden tub in other king master. Gas grill, outside shower. Private Pool with kiddie pool.