7 NIGHT MINIMUM. Duplex Both Floors: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 6-8
Calendar can't be used because we have 2 units
MUST CALL ME AT 856-534-7290 TO RENT. 7 NIGHT MINIMUM.
You will absolutely love the panoramic Bay Front Views and breathtaking Sunsets. This home directly faces the bay and has unobstructed water views from the kitchen, dining area, living room and front porches. You will love relaxing on the huge decks of this lovely, newly renovated duplex, with drink in hand, while daylight fades in golden pinks across the sky and the bay reflects the blazing sun fading when evening settles over the Island.
You can moor your boat directly in front of the house,
This quiet location is on a dead-end street which is safe for children and foot traffic.
You can crab from the bulkhead. Public tennis courts, a children's playground and a boat ramp are at the end of the block.
There is a small beach in front of the house for tanning,
swimming, etc. The public beaches on the Bay & Ocean are only a short, distance, and we have provided beach carts/wagons for your use.
The property features new Pergo flooring, windows and vinyl deck rails. Every thing is freshly painted. Both floors have 3 bedrooms and will sleep 6-8 people; 1 queen, 1 double, and 2 single beds.
Both floors have an air mattress available upon request.
There is an outdoor shower with hot water, and there is ample parking. You Will Love It Here! Ask About Our Winter Rental If Interested.
About the Owner
We are a happily married couple who enjoy meeting & getting to know the variety of lovely people who have rented from us over the years. We live a short 3 miles from the property & remain available to assist you if needed. We take pride in maintaining a clean, bright, nicely furnished rental at an amazing location. Many of our tenants become friends who return frequently.
From the Owner
“Because it has an Amazing Bay Front, Sun Set, view and is at the end of a "dead end" street which means it is extra quiet & children are safer there. And, our property is Very Well Maintained.”
Activity and Interests
Things to do on LBI: Relax, watch sunsets, read a good book, miniature golf, Barnegat Lighthouse State Park, Holgate Wildlife, Refuge-Bird Sanctuary, Fantasy Island Amusement Park, parasail, jet ski, boat & kayak, go crabbing or fishing. Trolley tours, flea markets, arts & crafts shows, & concerts in the park throughout the summer. Casual & fine dining, shopping, all sorts of rentals. Atlantic City only 40 miles away with Bus Tours available. Much more.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Best way to reach us is by calling 856-534-7290. WE ONLY RENT FOR 7 NIGHTS OR MORE.
The Second Floor information follows the First Floor Information.
In Addition to our weekly rentals we also rent both floors on a monthly basis October thru April
May 24 to May 31.........$ 800 Available
May 31 to June 07.........$ 800 Rented
June 07 to June 14 ........$ 800 Rented
June 14 to June 21 ........$ 800 Rented
June 21 to June 28.........$1
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Short distance to the property after exiting the bridges. Children's playground at back end of the block. Can walk to ocean, shopping, dining, library, "How You Brewing" coffee house, ice cream parlors, miniature golf, boat & ski rentals, etc. etc.”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- water parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Beds on each floor: 1 Queen, 1 Full, 2 Twins
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Both Floors have WIFI Both floors are non smoking and pets are welcome on the first floor. Both floors feature the following amenities: Central air-conditioning Direct TV, DVD Player, Stereo Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender Fully stocked kitchen with all the dining and cookware you would need. Washer and Dryer Blankets, pillows, ironing board, sweeper. Ceiling fans, deck furniture, picnic table Outdoor shower, 2 beach chairs and umbrella 4 beach badges, beach carts/wagons, and crab traps. Both Units Sleep 6 to 8 people, and you will need linens for: Master bedroom: 1 queen sized bed 2nd bedroom: 1 full sized bed 3rd bedroom: 2 twin sized beds First Floor: 1 queen sized air mattress upon request. Second Floor: 1 queen sized air mattress upon request. We offer Linen and Towel service, available upon request.