House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Newer 1600 s.f., three bedroom, two bath home in the Bullhead
City/Laughlin area. This home is in the Desert Foothills Community
development off of Bullhead Parkway and Desert Foothills Parkway,
just 3 miles to the river and casinos. It has Casino views from the
backyard and front of the house. The house is on a corner with a
large yard front and back. The house is in a very quiet neighborhood and if you dont want to be in a smokey casino but want to have a fun time a the river this is the place for you.
Loved the property.
About the Owner
About william harrigan
I bought this house new in 2006. It's been a fun get a way house for my family and friends. Great neighborhood, nice and quiet area to relax after a day on the river or lake. Kid friendly house with videos and games in the kids room. If you want to enjoy the river and not smell like smokey from staying at the casinos this is the place for you.
william harrigan purchased this house in 2006
Why william harrigan chose Arizona
I liked the location and the tract the house is in.
What makes this house unique
The open dirt area to ride quads and motorcycles is a stones throw away from the house.
(5 traveler reviews)
Loved the property.
We stayed November 23rd-26th. We actually had reservations to eat at a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner. We got to the house and saw what an amazing set up he had and decided to cook Thanksgiving dinner instead of going out!! The house was beautiful and well put together. The only thing I would add to the kitchen was tongs and a garlic press!! Unfortunately, our master bedroom TV did not work but the TV in the living room was fine! We bought fire logs to use in the fire pit but it ended up too windy to use them. Definitely would rent this home again!!
Great Family Visit
I needed a space for my family to meet for a week. The house was far better than we had thought. The pictures do not do it justice. Very convenient to everything. Quite neighborhood with a great view. The owner was very easy to work with and was quick to answer any question I had. I do HIGHLY recommend this house to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Bullhead area.
Great rental property
We rented this home for 3 years. The home was very clean and everything you need was there,linens,dishes,kettles,cleaning supplies all we had to do was buy food. Very close to shopping and casinos. The people in the area where very nice to us snowbirds. This area was so nice, we bought a house in the area otherwise we would still be renting . The owner was great and very easy to work with and I hope he gets some great people to rent his house. We will miss the home! Thanks Bill!
Home Sweet Home
The house was better than described, Xlnt location to Lake Mohave and the river, Very clean and quiet neighborhood, pleanty of parking area. owner was very pleasant and east to deal with and to contact. im looking forward to planing our next stay. almost flet just like home. thanks Bill, we had a great time
This was the best place to stay in Bullhead. Your real close to the Casinos and Lake Mohave. Dealing with the owners was easy and comfortable, real nice and easy to get in touch with. The house was beautiful and clean, the layout was perfect for any family. the kids had a great time playing in the backyard. I would definitly recommend this place.
From the Owner
“I liked the location and the tract the house is in.”
Activity and Interests
Colorado River/Laughlin-5 minutes away
Boating, water skiing, wakeboarding, etc.
Lake Mohave/Katherine's Landing-10 minutes away
Offroad riding is just down the street about 200 feet and you are in
Golfing, Laughlin Ranch Golf Couse is less than a mile away!
Las Vegas/Hoover Dam (Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes away)
Lake Havasu/London Bridge (Approximately 1 hour away)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $145 - $195
Weekly Rate: $700 - $850
Monthly Rate: $1250 - $1600
Daily Sun-Thurs $145
Fri-Sat $145 (2 night minimum)
Holiday** $195.00 (3 night minimum. **See below for listed
Weekly Holiday Rate $850.00
Weekly $700 (7 nights)
2 Weeks $1000.00
SNOWBIRD RENTAL WINTER MONTHS
2-3 Months $1400.00/ month
4-6 Months $1250.00/month
Non Refundable Cleaning Fee $85.00 (Required)
Reservation Deposit $300.00 (Required)
** Listed Holidays include Laughlin Biker Run, Spring Break (Week
before and after Easter), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, River Regatta,
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The open dirt area to ride quads and motorcycles is a stones throw away from the house.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master bedroom includes a King size bed and private bathroom with seperate shower and soaking tub. Other bedrooms are furnished with one queen size bed in one room and two full beds in the third room. House is nicely furnished with central A/C, heating and ceiling fans in each room. The kitchen includes full-size refrigerator, microwave, oven/stove, toaster oven, dish washer, coffee maker, blender and large kitchen table. Also 4 chairs surrounding the kitchen counter area. All cooking and eating utensils are available. Also included are towels and linens, as well as, a full size washer and dryer. The family room has a 32" TV, VCR/DVD (Dish TV) player, stereo system. The master bedroom has a 27 inch TV with DVD (Dish TV) and the 3rd bedroom with the two full beds has a small 13 inch TV with VCR/DVD hooked up, just right for the kids. There is a extra large covered patio that runs the entire length of the rear of the house, peftect for enjoying the late afternoons or BBQ'n. No smoking and no pets allowed. ***NOT a party house!! Please take care of it as your own.***