House, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Beautiful view of Keuka Lake's famed "Bluff" can be yours at one of
the Keuka's wonderful historic cottages.
Relax on our large wrap-around open porch or sun on our huge
permanent dock/deck. The historic interior of beautiful wains
coating, hardwood floors and antiques has been kept intast. Five
bedrooms and one and a half baths on the most desired location at
Keuka can be yours and you'll want to stay forever.
Large living room (over looking the lake) is comfortably furnished,
has stone fireplace and TV/DVD/VCR. Dining room with large antique
table and chairs, comfortable den/library with double open french
doors open to living room. Large country kitchen where the family
Living room walks out onto beautiful large open wrap around porch
with tasteful wicker furinshings, plants, and flowers. This porch is
perfect for outdoor meals and entertaining family and friends walk
down porch to extra large 100+ foot permanent dock with plenty of
room to sun bathe, swim, tie your boat or just relax and enjoy
arguably the best view on Keuka Lake.
5 bedrooms- all with double beds (4 with TV and all views of lake)
About the Owner
1 traveler review
avoid this 1920s house
We stayed on this vacation house for a week. Here is our experience:
1. The house is old (or antique, as the owner described) inside. None of the door could be closed properly with the exception of the bathrooms. There are noises from the doors when they are opened and closed. It's not a big deal in the day time. But it could be a nightmare if you are a light sleeper like me.
2. It is a five bedroom house. However, three of them are connected. The person who lives in the middle need to exit the room through other bedrooms. I don't think it can be called a five bedroom house with this room layout.
3. There is bug issue on the first floor. The extra large ants showed up every day when we were there. It could be disgusting...
The house is located on a nice location. The porch and deck are in good shape.
Activity and Interests
Restuarants (by boat or land)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $3100 - $3100
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Wonderful historic family cottage Wireless Internet Level beach Beautiful open porch Deck and dock Washer/dryer Char pit Gas grill DVD/VCR Sleeps 10 Large rear lawn Parking accomodations (4-5) Great location on Keuka