House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Vacation in Paradise in this lovely 3/2 home just minutes from
Beach. Enjoy the real Florida lifestyle with great neighbors and
filled excitement. The home is pale yellow with white trim and is
very inviting, residing in a very quaint neighborhood with access to
the community ferry and private beach. This beautifully landscaped
home may accommodate 6 persons. The home is completely modernized
as well as furnished to your liking. It has a large eat-in kitchen
with brand new over sized refrigerator, dishwasher, range,
oven, microwave and cookware. The Master Bdr has a Queen size
Scandinavian quality bed with pillow-top w/ private shower. The
second bdr as two twin beds which connects to bathroom w/ tub and
shower. The third bdr has a Queen size sleeper sofa and has a
separate entrance if you wish. The home has 2 televisions and
washer and dryer to make your visit feel more at home. You can
enjoy the tropical landscape and barbecue with friends on the
wooden deck , outdoor fireplace and Jacuzzi.
Bicycles, two double ocean canoes and other misc. items are provided for some family fun.
Wonderful! Would love to come back.
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Wonderful! Would love to come back.
Great location! Fully stocked kitchen and everything was as promised. We loved the bicycles, riding the ferry to the private beach, and the park. My children would've liked a separate television-even one they could just watch dvds on in their bedroom but it was a wonderful home and thank you for sharing it with us. Also, your artwork was beautiful. The Cropper Family.
Activity and Interests
Activities & Attractions
Nearby : Venice area
* Bicycling, rollerblading, walking, running on the scenic
trails (200 yds from home)
* tennis, basketball courts and playground (Shamrock neighborhood
* take a relaxing ferry ride thru the beautiful inter-coastal
* experience true nature at the bird sanctuary where Shrub Jay reside
and other fine rarities
* pier and boardwalk outlook the ocean
* fishing and water sports (jet ski and boat rentals) available at
* snorkeling and diving in the crystal clear waters (closeby reef)
* golf courses
* Dine at the famous Sharky's on the waterfront (can be reached by
* Downtown Venice has many beautiful boutiques, shops and restaurants
* Sarasota (20 minutes) a cultural city of Florida has many art shops
and museums. It also has the Ringling Museum w/ dining and
Visit St. Armand Circle, Mote Aquarium and the Orchid Gardens.
Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches of Siesta, Longboat and Lido Key.
* Tampa/ St. Pet area ( 60 minutes)
Salvador Dali museum, Tampa Aquarium, Busch Gardens and Adventure
Island water park
* Orlando/Winter Haven (90 minutes)
4 Disney theme parks
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
exclusive shopping (outlet malls)
"A little something for everyone to enjoy"
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are negotiable.
Cleaning fee for monthly rentals is $150 but will be waived if house is left clean
Cleaning fee for weekly rental is $50 (will be deducted from deposit)
All tax and fees are included except international phone calls.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 3B/2B (Queen size/twin beds/Queen size sleeper sofa * Spacious eat-in kitchen w/complete kitchenware * kitchen appliances (microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, juicer, blender, etc) * television , dvd player, stereo system, CD player, and keyboard synthesizer * washer and dryer * completely furnished with bedding, pillows and towels * 1-car garage w/remote/separate carport for boat or vehicles * beach chairs, towels, beach toys, and swimming gear (snorkels and masks) * bicycles, roller blades, tennis rackets w/ balls provided * patio deck w/outdoor furniture and barbecue grill * outdoor fireplace (wood available) * 4-5 person whirlpool Jacuzzi * private community beach (Best place to find Prehistoric shark teeth) (private pass provided for beach access) *free internet access