House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Vacation in Paradise in this lovely 3/2 home just minutes from
Beach. Enjoy the real Florida lifestyle with great neighbors and
filled excitement. The home is pale yellow with white trim and is
very inviting, residing in a very quaint neighborhood with access to
the community ferry and private beach. This beautifully landscaped
home may accommodate 6 persons. The home is completely modernized
as well as furnished to your liking. It has a large eat-in kitchen
with brand new over sized refrigerator, dishwasher, range,
oven, microwave and cookware. The Master Bdr has a Queen size
Scandinavian quality bed with pillow-top w/ private shower. The
second bdr as two twin beds which connects to bathroom w/ tub and
shower. The third bdr has a Queen size sleeper sofa and has a
separate entrance if you wish. The home has 2 televisions and
washer and dryer to make your visit feel more at home. You can
enjoy the tropical landscape and barbecue with friends on the
wooden deck , outdoor fireplace and Jacuzzi.
Bicycles, two double ocean canoes and other misc. items are provided for some family fun.
Beautiful place. I 'll come back next year....Beautiful place. I 'll come back next year....
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Activities & Attractions
Nearby : Venice area
* Bicycling, rollerblading, walking, running on the scenic
trails (200 yds from home)
* tennis, basketball courts and playground (Shamrock neighborhood
* take a relaxing ferry ride thru the beautiful inter-coastal
* experience true nature at the bird sanctuary where Shrub Jay reside
and other fine rarities
* pier and boardwalk outlook the ocean
* fishing and water sports (jet ski and boat rentals) available at
* snorkeling and diving in the crystal clear waters (closeby reef)
* golf courses
* Dine at the famous Sharky's on the waterfront (can be reached by
* Downtown Venice has many beautiful boutiques, shops and restaurants
* Sarasota (20 minutes) a cultural city of Florida has many art shops
and museums. It also has the Ringling Museum w/ dining and
Visit St. Armand Circle, Mote Aquarium and the Orchid Gardens.
Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches of Siesta, Longboat and Lido Key.
* Tampa/ St. Pet area ( 60 minutes)
Salvador Dali museum, Tampa Aquarium, Busch Gardens and Adventure
Island water park
* Orlando/Winter Haven (90 minutes)
4 Disney theme parks
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
exclusive shopping (outlet malls)
"A little something for everyone to enjoy"
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are negotiable.
Cleaning fee for monthly rentals is $150 but will be waived if house is left clean
Cleaning fee for weekly rental is $50 (will be deducted from deposit)
All tax and fees are included except international phone calls.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 3B/2B (Queen size/twin beds/Queen size sleeper sofa * Spacious eat-in kitchen w/complete kitchenware * kitchen appliances (microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, juicer, blender, etc) * television , dvd player, stereo system, CD player, and keyboard synthesizer * washer and dryer * completely furnished with bedding, pillows and towels * 1-car garage w/remote/separate carport for boat or vehicles * beach chairs, towels, beach toys, and swimming gear (snorkels and masks) * bicycles, roller blades, tennis rackets w/ balls provided * patio deck w/outdoor furniture and barbecue grill * outdoor fireplace (wood available) * 4-5 person whirlpool Jacuzzi * private community beach (Best place to find Prehistoric shark teeth) (private pass provided for beach access) *free internet access