Main and Guest House, Total 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Maximum Number of People is 12
COME STAY AT THE 'MAGNOLIA STREET RETREAT'!
WE ALREADY HAVE SEVERAL REPEAT RENTERS COMING BACK NEXT SUMMER.
AT THIS TIME, WE ARE NOW ONLY LOOKING FOR A COUPLE MORE RENTERS TO REACH OUR 2017 SUMMERS RENTAL GOAL.
CALL NOW TO RESERVE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND AVAILABILITY IS GONE!!!
WE STILL HAVE SEVERAL "PRIME" WEEKS LEFT.
ALWAYS BOOK EARLY FOR A BETTER SELECTION.
PLEASE CHECK OUR UPDATED LISTING CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES.
Our regular weekly rental rate is $ 3,600
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CURRENT RENTAL SPECIAL AND SAVE SOME $$$
You can now save $ 100 per week (see details below)
May & June Reduced weekly rates is $ 3.500 (savings of $ 100 per week)
July Reduced weekly rate is $ 3,500 (savings of $ 100 per week)
August Reduced weekly rate is $ 3,500 (savings of $ 100 per week)
September Reduced weekly rates is $ 3.500 (savings of $ 100 per week)
Our Weekly rentals are usually from Saturday to Saturday
Check in time: 3:00 pm
Check out time: 10:00 am
AUGUST IS MY FAVORITE MONTH, BECAUSE THE WATER IS USUALLY THE WARMEST. RESERVE YOUR WEEK NOW AND ENJOY THIS SUMMER WITH YOUR FAMILY.
- A $1,000.00 'Good Faith' Deposit is required upon the signing of our standard rental agreement. This amount will be applied toward the total rental rate.
- Since we get regular inquires, we will only be able to hold your requested week for a short period of time. Once we receive back the signed rental agreement with your good faith deposit, this will then lock in your reservation.
-In addition to the weekly rental rate, there is also a standard $1,200 security deposit
and a standard $150 Basic Cleaning Fee.
-The rental balance, security deposit, cleaning fee are all due at least 30 days prior to your arrival.
-This security deposit is refundable upon favorable inspection of the property.
Property Details: This is a very unique waterfront property with two very clean and updated homes on one large lot directly on Higgins Lake.
This rental property includes both a Main and Guest home!
-The Main House has a total of (3) bedrooms with (2) full bathrooms
-The Guest House (on same property) has a total of (2) bedrooms with
(1) full bathroom which includes a new very large ceramic tile shower
Total approx. size is 3000 square feet of living space
MAIN HOUSE (Sleeps up to 8 people):
-Located directly on the water
-Large sun room with (3) lazy boy chairs. (Excellent room to just relax and enjoy the beautiful lake views!)
-Large well stocked kitchen with 2 large windows with direct views of the lake, newer appliances, stove, dishwasher
-(3) bedrooms; (2) full bathrooms
-Large living room with (2) full size sofas, lazy boy chair, large TV, DVD/VHS, cable, newer carpet, newer ceramic flooring, windows & bathrooms
-Washer & Dryer
-Master Bedroom: (1) queen size bed, TV, and attached full bath with shower/tub
-(1) Bedroom with (2) twin sized beds
-(1) Bedroom with (1) full size bed
-(1) roll out full size bed
GUEST HOUSE (Sleeps up to 4 people):
-Located on the same property as the main house
-(2) bedrooms, with (1) full bathroom and (1) large ceramic tile shower
-Each bedroom has a queen size bed (total of 2 queen size beds)
-(1) small pull-out sofa bed
We allow a maximum of (8) people to stay in the main house and (4) people in the guest house. Please NO MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE
NO WEEKEND RENTALS
NO PETS & NO SMOKING
NO CAMPERS, TRAILERS OR TENTS
WE DO NOT RENT TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21
For several years now, our retreat has been a great place to have a small family reunion.
We are very fortunate to have the very best waterfront conditions directly on Higgins Lake! We are located on the west side of the lake.
In front of our property you will find 3 - 4 feet of crystal clear water with soft sand for your toes. These conditions span 400 - 500 feet in length. These are excellent conditions for both swimming and snorkeling in wonderfully warm water during the summer months.
Both homes have been recently updated and furnished to include everything you could possibly need. Just bring your personal items, beach towels and water toys!
About the Owner
Our family was one of the first in the area to provide weekly rentals on Higgins Lake.
We have been doing this now for several years. We take a lot of personal ownership pride
in keeping our place both updated and clean. It has truly been a very pleasurable experience. Thank you.
From the Owner
“This is a very unique property, both updated / clean with a Main and Guest House. We are very fortunate to be located on the best part of the lake.”
Activity and Interests
We are located in a great spot, walking distance to a grocery store,
hardware store, gift shops, boat marina, bank & antique store.
North Higgins Lake State Park- 10 min.
South Higgins Lake State Park- 10 min.
West Higgins Lake Boat Launch- 5 min.
Sharps Corner IGA- 5 min (gas and some grocery)
Houghton Lake- 20 min (gas, grocery and numerous fast food places)
Grayling -20 min. (gas, grocery and fast food)
Roscommon- 15 min. go to Fred's for good food bowling for fun
There are many golf courses within a 30 minute drive from our place.
Forest Dunes Golf Course, The Quest, The Ye Old Country Club, The Dream, The Nightmare, Fox Run, Burning Oak Country Club.
The Au Sable River is a fly-fisherman's paradise. Come fish the natural beauty of the Mason Tract's 'Holy Waters', as referred to by the locals! There are numerous places to rent canoes/kayak's/Tubing right on the river.
* Penrods Canoe Livery
* Alcona Canoe Livery
* Hinchman Canoe Livery
* Borchers Canoe Livery
* Jim's Canoe Livery
* Gott's Landing Livery
* Oscoda Canoe Livery
* Hiawatha Canoe Livery
* Cambell's Canoe Livery
Traverse City- approx 1 hour and 15 min northwest on M 72
Mackinaw City/Mackinac Island/St. Ignace- approx 1 hour and 30 min north on I- 75.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Reduced Rental Rates!
May 20 2016 - Sep 19 2016
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,200|
Seasonal Weekly Rentals from May thru October
NO PETS/NO SMOKING
Weekly Rentals usually run from Saturday-Saturday.
The longer you stay the better the rate.
Our Standard Security Deposit is: $ 1,200.00
Standard Basic Cleaning Fee is: $ 150.00
To lock in your reservation, a "good faith" deposit of $ 1,000
is due upon the signing of our rental agreement
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“It is really very difficult to find two updated and clean homes on the same lake front property on Higgins Lake for rent”
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
- bird watching
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- The Main House has a total of (3) bedrooms (1) queen bed in the master with an attached full bathroom/shower (1) bedroom with a full size bed (1) bedroom with (2) twin size beds Main House comfortably sleeps a total of (6) people. Main House has (1) full size roll away bed that can be placed in the living room area. Guest House has a total of (2) bedrooms both bedrooms have queen size beds Guest House comfortably sleeps a total of (4) people.
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Property has 50 feet of private waterfront and is 300' deep with a 100 foot boat dock Our place includes a paddle boat, (2) picnic tables, fire pit, lounge chairs, horse shoes and barbecue grill are all available for your personal use. Many renters bring their own boats and tie up to our dock or use our permanent boat mooring. A few of our renters have rented a boat or pontoon for the day, at either the local marina (walking distance) or north/south state park. We have a boat ramp at the end of our street for your use. There is room on the property for storage of your boat trailer. Our property has a long nice asphalt driveway with easy parking. We do charge a standard $150 basic cleaning fee. This service consists of: changing bed linens (including washing all bed linens), cleaning bathrooms, wiping down all floors, light dusting, and vacuming. The kitchen basically needs to be left in the same condition as received. If any additional cleaning becomes necessary, you will be responsible for any additional cleaning fees. Each year our goal is only 6 - 7 good weekly renters. We already have several bookings, each year our rental goal is achieved rather quickly. Book now! Plan ahead! June, July and August are the first to go! Referrals are always welcome and appreciated. Refer a friend who stays with us and receive a $ 150 credit toward your next rental wee