Relaxing Vacation Beach House, 3Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
Relax and Enjoy our Oceanfront Town House Condo in Beautiful Amelia Island!
Our Condo located 1/2 mile north of the Ritz Carlton is surrounded by
Peters Point Park, Summer Beach Golf Course and minutes away from Old Town
Our non-smoking oceanfront condo has beautiful views of the
ocean and ocean front patios on two floors. The unit is steps away
from the beach and backs up to a swimming pool, it has all the
amenities needed for a relaxing and memorable vacation.
* The first floor features, modern kitchen, dining room, living
room and oceanfront deck
* second floor features ocean front master bedroom with King Bed, deck and private bath and a 2nd bedroom, 1 Queen and alcove Daybed which overlooks pool and golf course and shares a hall bath
* third floor features an oversized bedroom with 1 Queen and 2 Twin Bunk Day Bed that overlooks the ocean and golf course.
About the Owner
4.5 based on 14 traveler reviews
Beautiful & Convenient
We had 6 adults staying at the condo and it was perfect. The condo had everything you think you would need and more. The condo was very clean and comfortable. Very nice and right on the beach, which was perfect. Only issue we had was that people are allowed to drive on the beach.
Great Location but needs updating
The property is a short distance to the beach which we loved. The manager was easy to deal with and helpful for the few minor issues we had (intermittent wifi). There are 3 bedrooms with the master having a beautiful view. However, the bedroom on the third floor is very hot and I would not want to stay there in summer. The owner or previous guests have left tons of cleaning supplies, which is a plus. The unit needs some updating and wasn't as clean as we hoped. Also, if you have children keep in mind there is limited room in the living area and the floors are tiles.
Condo was perfect for us! 4 adults and 4 kids. Great location, loved having beach toys to use, nice pool, beautiful!!
Amazing time at Amelia Island!!
We had such a wonderful time! The condo is wonderfully stocked and was exactly what we were looking for while staying on the island during a friend's wedding! We walked on the beach to the Ritz for the ceremony and spent 2 days swimming in the ocean.
Great location and lots to do. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Great location with a beautiful view!
We are a family of 6 adults, 1 child and 2 babies. This condo worked well for our needs! The ocean view and proximity to the beach/boardwalk is unbeatable. We ate most meals in and the condo had plenty of supplies/utensils for cooking and plenty of room around the table for us all to enjoy meals as a family all while enjoying the view of the ocean. We pretty much had the beach to ourselves during the week days. The pool is small but well maintained and never crowded during our stay. It was also the small conveniences that were nice to have especially with kids: extra towels, beach supplies, a water source at the deck for rinsing sand. We appreciate Terrie being so kind and easy to contact. We hope to be able to stay again soon! Thank you for a great vacation! ~Molly
Activity and Interests
Amelia Island activities include - golf, tennis, shopping, dining,
sightseeing, horseback riding, fishing charters, sailing charters, kayaking,surfboard, scooter and bike rentals, parasailing and fabulous beach walks.
Major Events in Amelia Island 2012
* Every 1st Fri. Sounds on Centre March - October 6-8pm Downtown Fernandina
* Every 2nd Sat. Artregous Artwalk 5:30 - 8:30 Downtown Fernandina
* 3/10 Amelia Island Home & Patio Show
* 3/9-11 Amelia Island Concours d' Elegance
* 5/4-6 Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
* 5/13-6/8 Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
* 5/18-20 Wild Amelia Nature Festival
* 7/4 Independence Day Beach Bash at the Ritz Carlton; Stars & Stripes
* Freedom Festival, Parade & Fireworks, Fernandina Beach
* 8/3-4 Annual NSFA Kingfish Tournament
* 8/24-25 Great Southern Tailgate Cook-Off
* 914-15 Amelia Island Blues Festival
* 9/22-30 Amelia Island Women's Tennis Championships
* 10/7-14 Amelia Island Jazz Festival
* 10/20 8 Flags Car Show
* 11/8-18 Amelia Island Futures Championships
* 11/17 Holiday Cookie Tour
* 11/30-12/1 Holiday Home Tour in Historic Fernandina
* 12/8 Fernandina Beach Holiday Lighted Parade
Jacksonville is 45 minutes from the condo.
Home of the Jaguars Football Team and host of the Florida/Georgia Game, ACC Championship and of SuperBowl 2005,
A great rental for upcoming games!
all dates subject to change please verify all information
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
We ask that you treat our condo with care as if it were your own.
Please read condo rules and contract
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Ocean Front with Deck and Private Bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2nd Floor, View of Pool, Shares Hall Bathroom
- 3rd Bedroom - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, 3rd Floor Ocean View Large w Double and 2 Twin Trundle Beds
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Ocean front, * Pool, * Internet access, * Cable TV, * Washer/Dryer, * Covered Garage, * Storage Room with grill, boogie boards, beach chairs and beach toys, * Kitchen equipped, linens, towels and beach towels