Relaxing Vacation Beach House, 3Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
Relax and Enjoy our Oceanfront Town House Condo in Beautiful Amelia Island!
Our Condo located 1/2 mile north of the Ritz Carlton is surrounded by
Peters Point Park, Summer Beach Golf Course and minutes away from Old Town
Our non-smoking oceanfront condo has beautiful views of the
ocean and ocean front patios on two floors. The unit is steps away
from the beach and backs up to a swimming pool, it has all the
amenities needed for a relaxing and memorable vacation.
* The first floor features, modern kitchen, dining room, living
room and oceanfront deck
* second floor features ocean front master bedroom with King Bed, deck and private bath and a 2nd bedroom, 1 Queen and alcove Daybed which overlooks pool and golf course and shares a hall bath
* third floor features an oversized bedroom with 1 Queen and 2 Twin Bunk Day Bed that overlooks the ocean and golf course.
About the Owner
4.4 based on 16 traveler reviews
Perfect family vacation
This Property is great. Perfect location, sleeps eight, nice lower and upper deck. Boardwalk to beach is close to condo's back deck. Our two grandsons, 8 and 3, had a blast. Beach was perfect and the waves were great after Hurricane Hermine. Property manager, Terrie Gallagher, was great to work with and even offered a full refund if we changed our plans because of the hurricane. Pool is small but no one was ever there. Third floor bedroom gets warm during the day but was fine at night. We'll be back!
It was workable for our family, but not outstanding.
The unit is generally adequate, but needs a good paint job and some replastering.
For our family group of six adults and three toddlers, it was a little small. The living room was so small that it really didn't offer comfortable seating for 6 adults, in spite of the fact that the unit had three bedrooms. If 6 adults wanted to sit there, three had to be on the couch, awkward and uncomfortable.
There were no bathrooms on the main floor, two on the second, and none on the third. A third bathroom, somewhere, would have been nice, esp. in a 3-bedfoorm unit.
Tiny, tiny kitchen.
When we arrived, the beds looked made, but they didn't have sheets on them. We had to make them ourselves, at 10:00 at night, tired after a long drive. I would think that making the bed should be part of the cleanup.
My husband and I couldn't open the lockbox to put the key back when we left. We finally just left it indoors. I hope the next renter got in!
The master bath shower had a light in the ceiling that was simply a bare bulb in a socket, with no cover over it. It looked rather dangerous for a shower, so we didn't use it..
The grill was broken.
Beautiful & Convenient
We had 6 adults staying at the condo and it was perfect. The condo had everything you think you would need and more. The condo was very clean and comfortable. Very nice and right on the beach, which was perfect. Only issue we had was that people are allowed to drive on the beach.
Great Location but needs updating
The property is a short distance to the beach which we loved. The manager was easy to deal with and helpful for the few minor issues we had (intermittent wifi). There are 3 bedrooms with the master having a beautiful view. However, the bedroom on the third floor is very hot and I would not want to stay there in summer. The owner or previous guests have left tons of cleaning supplies, which is a plus. The unit needs some updating and wasn't as clean as we hoped. Also, if you have children keep in mind there is limited room in the living area and the floors are tiles.
Activity and Interests
Amelia Island activities include - golf, tennis, shopping, dining,
sightseeing, horseback riding, fishing charters, sailing charters, kayaking,surfboard, scooter and bike rentals, parasailing and fabulous beach walks.
Major Events in Amelia Island 2012
* Every 1st Fri. Sounds on Centre March - October 6-8pm Downtown Fernandina
* Every 2nd Sat. Artregous Artwalk 5:30 - 8:30 Downtown Fernandina
* 3/10 Amelia Island Home & Patio Show
* 3/9-11 Amelia Island Concours d' Elegance
* 5/4-6 Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
* 5/13-6/8 Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
* 5/18-20 Wild Amelia Nature Festival
* 7/4 Independence Day Beach Bash at the Ritz Carlton; Stars & Stripes
* Freedom Festival, Parade & Fireworks, Fernandina Beach
* 8/3-4 Annual NSFA Kingfish Tournament
* 8/24-25 Great Southern Tailgate Cook-Off
* 914-15 Amelia Island Blues Festival
* 9/22-30 Amelia Island Women's Tennis Championships
* 10/7-14 Amelia Island Jazz Festival
* 10/20 8 Flags Car Show
* 11/8-18 Amelia Island Futures Championships
* 11/17 Holiday Cookie Tour
* 11/30-12/1 Holiday Home Tour in Historic Fernandina
* 12/8 Fernandina Beach Holiday Lighted Parade
Jacksonville is 45 minutes from the condo.
Home of the Jaguars Football Team and host of the Florida/Georgia Game, ACC Championship and of SuperBowl 2005,
A great rental for upcoming games!
all dates subject to change please verify all information
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
We ask that you treat our condo with care as if it were your own.
Please read condo rules and contract
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Ocean Front with Deck and Private Bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2nd Floor, View of Pool, Shares Hall Bathroom
- 3rd Bedroom - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, 3rd Floor Ocean View Large w Double and 2 Twin Trundle Beds
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Ocean front, * Pool, * Internet access, * Cable TV, * Washer/Dryer, * Covered Garage, * Storage Room with grill, boogie boards, beach chairs and beach toys, * Kitchen equipped, linens, towels and beach towels