House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Ormond Beach House! 250 yards from the Beach, JUST STEPS FROM THE WHITE SANDS OF "THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS BEACH". This 3 bedroom-2 bath beach house is your perfect place to stay to feel right at home. Great location to Daytona International Speedway and all Bike Week Events. This cozy well decorated and equipped house has all you will need. Situated in a nice residential neighborhood right off A1A. All the activities of the Beach, Speedway, Main Street, nightlife and shopping are just minutes away, most within walking distance. Blocks away from Bellair Plaza (Home of the Turkey Rod Run). Skip the hotel scene, park in the driveway or garage not across the street or some lot. This is the home to fill those dreams, your desired destination!
Past guests comments:
* Hi Charlie! We had a WONDERFUL time in Daytona and your house was great and met all of our expectations! It was clean, nice, and comfortable! Thank you so much for letting us stay at your beautiful beach house!" --Heather, 3-23-2009
* Charlie, Thought I would send you a quick email and tell you that we where 110% satisfied with your house down in Ormond Beach. The house was very well laid out with all the amenities of home. --Kenneth, 3-15-2007
* Hi Charlie, Thank you very much for extending us a good discount for our extended stay. I must say, you have a very beautiful house, very warm and homey. Each room is so nicely decorated with a different theme. --Ernie, LPGA Q-School, San Diego, 12-15-2007
* Charlie, We had a wonderful time at the house. We have already started planning next years trip. Domenick was very friendly and made us all feel a home. Thanks again. --Mikie, 3-17-2009
* Thank very much for the use of your Beach House. It was great and contained everything that we could possibly need. I don't think that we once thought of something that wasn't there. You are right 80 degrees, sun and sand is much better than 20, snow and slush - but we will just dream as well until the next time. --Shirley, Canada, 1-6-2009
Fourth of July vacation
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Fourth of July vacation
Our vacation at your Ormond Beach house was great! Charlie communicated with us before and after our stay promptly. We were very pleased with the comfort of your home. The photos show the house well. In our opinion the house was clean and well maintained and exceeded our expectations. It was also well equipped with anything you might need for your stay including beach toys. There were more than enough supplies for the baths and bedrooms. This house has a beautiful yard and the proximity to the beach is great. Thank you for being flexible for the time of our stay. As a last note we would like to say that Domenick was terrific when we arrived and very helpful during our stay.
Activity and Interests
Amenities just minutes away:
Pirate's Cove Miniture golf (nice)
Daytona International Airport, Speedway and Voulsia Mall
Main Street- Home of Bike Week and Biketober Fest
Daytona Harley-Davidson (both locations)
Daytona Ocean Center
Daytona Pier, Fishing and Boardwalk
Bellair Plaza - Shopping and home of the Turkey Rod Run
Hour drive to Orlando or Kennedy Space Center (Coco Beach)
Hour drive up scenic A1A to St Augustine
Silver Springs and Ocala just an little more than an hour
Flying in to town? 50 minutes to Orlando Airport, 75 minutes to
Jacksonville and 10 minutes to Daytona International Airport
There is an activity for everyone in Daytona/Ormond beach area no
matter what age!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Looking for extended stays (6 months or longer)? Please inquire!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED (3% additional charge for credit cards)
Cleaning Fee: $125.00
Non-refundable pet deposit: $150.00
Deposit: $300.00 refunded within 7-14 days of departure if no damage etc.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- After a HARD day at the beach what's better than relaxing and enjoying the night breezes right from the privacy of the fenced in back porch or front porch? It doesn't get any better than that! Stand in the back yard and view the OCEAN. Plenty of resturants within walking distance. All bedrooms and the Florida room have TVs. Living room has a sofa bed complete with TV, Stereo, DVD/VHS surround system - take it for a test drive if you like. Completely equipped kitchen, dishwasher, coffee maker, ice maker, blender for those Margarita's, Washer/dryer, Coolers, Bikes, Beach Chairs and more. All wait for you to use.