Log Home, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Sleeps 10, 2 Living Rooms
About Brian Mela
I built the house between 2006-2007.
Brian Mela purchased this Cabin in 2007
Why Brian Mela chose Union Dale
From the landscaping on the outside to the furnishings on the inside, the house is beautiful, well equipped and always being updated. Appreciate the look and feel of a real log home
What makes this Cabin unique
Real Log home inside/out.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Very clean and conveniently located to Elk Mountain
We had a great time skiing during the day and cooking/playing games at night.
Great house - spacious log cabin ambiance!
The house was beautiful! It was clean, well decorated, & well stocked with supplies. Location is great too. Would stay here again!
Beautiful log cabin!!!
The log cabin was super clean had everything you would need in the kitchen for cooking. Love the rustic decor, beds are comfy. Beautiful views, nice quiet safe location to take a walk. We were attending a wedding at Fiddle Lake Farm and the cabin was close by the venue. Would definately stay here again.
Mejor de lo que esperábamos.
La cabaña es muy bonita más de lo que esperaba, muy limpia, pasamos muy buen fin de semana en este lugar.
Long weekend at Brian's
Cabin was nice and very clean. Everything we needed was there but snow (oh well). Because weather was so fickle spent a lot of time indoors and only 1 out of 3 TVs worked so kids got antsy. All in all a nice please to stay if your skiing at Elk Mountain.
Family Ski Trip
This property was clean, cozy and conveniently close to Elk Mountain. The Lok-in-Logs style home had a rustic feel and the modern kitchen and eclectic decor made it an easy place to spend some time. The owner was both responsive and reliable and it showed in the way he takes care of this house. Our family had a wonderful weekend and we hope to return.
* Elk Mountain Ski Resort is 2 miles away (Local Ski Shops within 5 miles)
* Elk Meadows Community Lake is a 5 Minute Walk from the house with: (Swimming/Beach Area/2 Floating Docks/Fishing/Canoeing)
* Elk Meadows Community Tennis Court is a 10 Minute Walk
* 6 Local Golf Courses within a 30 Minute Drive
* Several Local Restaurants/Taverns within a 15 Minute Drive with live entertainment: (Chet's Place, Candlelight Inn, Beacon, Bingham's, Winter Garden at Elk Mtn--Winter Season Only)
* Biking at Elk Mountain
* Cross Country Skiing
* Snowmobiling/4 wheeling at Rails to Trails
* Hiking at Elk Mountain
* Ice Skating at Elk Meadows Community Lake
* Fall Foliage Viewing