Log Home, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Sleeps 10, 2 Living Rooms
About Brian Mela
I built the house between 2006-2007. Please review the lease agreement for further information and details Thank you Brian
Brian Mela purchased this Cabin in 2007
Why Brian Mela chose Union Dale
From the landscaping on the outside to the furnishings on the inside, the house is beautifully maintained, well equipped and always being updated. Appreciate the look and feel of a real log home with a high end finish located just 2 miles from Elk Mountain.
What makes this Cabin unique
Real Log home inside/out.
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Ski week at elk mtn.
House was perfect, had everything we needed for a great week of skiing.
Absolutely gorgeous house meticulously upkept in a great neighborhood minutes from Elk Mountain. Can't speak for other seasons but if you are a skier this place is absolutely ideal for your needs. Stunning interior, great floorplan, and just the right amount of space make this an absolute must as a comeback. Thanks, Brian!
Beautiful home! Decorated with vintage rock bands with a touch of country living. Very clean and so close to the mountain.
icredible log home in the moutains..
the home was beautiful and located just minutes from the ski resort. excellently decorated and comfortable in every way. Brian communicated extremely well and was very flexible with our needs. would definitely give this place 10stars if we could..
thank you again Brian!!!
Ski Weekend With Friends
Stay over MLK weekend with a group of friends. This place is great. Had a warm log cabin feel with plenty of space for a big group, and very easy access to Elk Mountain resort. It was really great to be able to get off the ski hill, come back to house and cook dinner with friends in well stocked kitchen. Would definitely recommend.
* Elk Mountain Ski Resort is 2 miles away (Local Ski Shops within 5 miles)
* Elk Meadows Community Lake is a 5 Minute Walk from the house with: (Swimming/Beach Area/2 Floating Docks/Fishing/Canoeing)
* Elk Meadows Community Tennis Court is a 10 Minute Walk
* 6 Local Golf Courses within a 30 Minute Drive
* Several Local Restaurants/Taverns within a 15 Minute Drive with live entertainment: (Chet's Place, Candlelight Inn, SpeakEasy Saloon, The Beacon, Bingham's, Arlo's Tavern, Winter Garden at Elk Mtn--Winter Season Only)
* Biking at Elk Mountain
* Cross Country Skiing
* Snowmobiling/4 wheeling at Rails to Trails
* Hiking at Elk Mountain
* Ice Skating at Elk Meadows Community Lake
* Fall Foliage Viewing