Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beautiful Executive Ocean View Condo
Relax and enjoy in this fully equipped, Non-Smoking vacation condo
on the 9th floor, overlooking the Pacific ocean.
If you are in town on business or on vacation, this place has
everything you need.
Enjoy your FREE TIME with the large wrap-around balcony overlooking
the coast and Boat Marina,ocean views from every room.
This place has the best location in town, next to the Marina, Long
Beach Performing Arts center, Long Beach Convention Center, Rainbow
Harbor and only two blocks away from Pine street, where all the
trendy clubs and restaurants & shopping are located.
The large balcony overlooks the ocean as well as the Long Beach
Grand Prix event. The Grand Prix event is directly beneath you
and you can see alot of the race from your balcony that is on the
July 4th watch the firework show from the Queen Mary on your balcony
Rental During Grand Prix
I enjoyed having such a wonderful, clean and respectful couple.
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Rental During Grand Prix
My husband and I stayed at Michael's Condo during the Long Beach Grand Prix, we are both Race Officials. The condo was clean, secure, has a great parking spot, right downtown walking distance to the beach and great restaurants. Michael is a great host and was there on time to show me around and answer all my questions. We would definitely stay here again any time!
2 Month Rental Rview
I stayed at Michaels condo for almost 2 months and had the best experience. I arrived to a freshly cleaned condo and everything was as advertised. If I ever had a problem at the condo I was able to ask Michael or the front desk and got help immediately. As a young female traveling to California without friends or family, I felt very safe staying at this location and unit.
The condo has a ton of amenities including a pool, gym, sauna, and grill. You can't beat the view and location.
Very pleased with my stay.
Great Vacation Stay
My fiance was visiting from Germany and I needed a place where not only I could be close to work, but also a place where he could walk to attractions, restaurants and have easy bus/metro connections. Since he speaks very little English I wanted to make sure he was safe and had entertainment. I can only recommend this property. The description was accurate regarding the location,layout and amenities. The property was clean and well-maintained.The view is spectacular from all windows and balcony's.
Our landlord Michael was easy to work with and very accommodating. I can only recommend this property and if I ever need to stay in Southern California again I will definitely stay there again.
Activity and Interests
You can walk to the Beach, Boat Marina, Pike
Rainbow Harbor, Pine Street & Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific,
just minutes away.
Long Beach Convention Center,Long Beach Performing Arts Center, is
just mins away .Everything you want to see in Long Beach is all
Don't have a car ? jump on the FREE Passport Bus , just outside the
building on Ocean Blvd, take it to all of the Long beach area's
attractions.For parking we have a private park space.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1195 - $1395
Monthly Rate:$ 2495 -$3195
Winter rates Nov - April From $ 1195,00 to 1295.00 weekly
Summer rates May - Oct from $ 1295.00 to 1395.00 weekly
We ask for a fully refundable security deposit of $ 1000.00 and a
$95.00 cleaning fee.
We accept all major credit cards
* cancellation policy 60 days before reservation date *
Grand Prix week April 18 - 21 201
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- This condo comes complete with Heated Pool, Spa , Fitness Center & Sauna .Also a 24 hour on-site concierge service, Business Center with Private Offices Enjoy your fully stocked kitchen, with Granite counter tops & stainless steel small appliances( coffee maker,toaster,blender) , pots& pans,refrigerator,ice maker,dishwasher,microwave ,oven,stove cooking oils,spices,bake ware,all cooking utensils,wine glasses and much more .Everything you need for a small dinner party or get together. We also have a full washer & dryer, iron, ironing board, wooden coat, dress,& suite hangers, in our large walk-in closet. Living room contains a black leather couch w/pull out queen sleeper large black leather Chair w/ottoman, 32 'LCD TV, DVD. Bedroom has Serta Pillow Top Queen Bed a TV, DVD, Phone, Alarm clock Going to the beach...? comes complete with beach towels, umbrella & picnic basket.