Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This 1st floor condo is in a residential community with a view of the lake.
Located just 15 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from the
beautiful beaches of Ft Myers and Sanibel and minutes from shopping
Enjoy the peace and quiet and the tropical view off of your lanai or
walking path of the natural wild life at the lake.
The pool and clubhouse are steps away with abundant tropical foliage
around the condo. Outdoor and cultural activities and shopping are
The Club is located off Summerlin between Crystal Lake and Gladiolus.
Location, location, location
About the Owner
About John and Susan Nasser
Our home is your home. We welcome you and are within a phone call away to take care of any concerns. We have had great relationships with our tenants. We are hands on landlords
John and Susan Nasser purchased this condo in 2005
Why John and Susan Nasser chose Florida
This property is in in a central location to all shopping and beaches and airport.
What makes this condo unique
We are right across the street from Lakes Park. It is a first floor unit with no stairs and we provide WIFI
(1 traveler reviews)
Location, location, location
The place was as expected, no surprises, clean and well maintained. The owners are customer oriented and easily accessible. Property close to amenities (grocery, shopping, beach, parks). Short drive historic downtown. Outdoor well manicured. Would recommend.
From the Owner
“This property is in in a central location to all shopping and beaches and airport.”
Activity and Interests
Stepping off of the lanai, you are just steps away from the pool, hot tub, sauna, club
house, and tennis courts and fishing pier.
There is a walking path around the lake for a relaxing stroll while
watching the wild life and jumping fish.
You are minutes away from beautiful beaches, golf, charter fishing
and all other outside activities you would expect in this tropical
paradise. The Red Sox and Minnesota Twins training facilities are
less than 5 minutes away.
The Lakes Park Preserve offer 285 acres of local birds, wildlife and
natural tropical vegetation with in walking distance.
Lakes Park is right across the street where you can enjoy a long walk through the park and view the
variety of wild life, rent bikes or Surreys, canoes, paddle boats, concession stand and picnic area.
This is a must see!
Restaurants, shopping, movie theaters and Edison College are minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2017 - Apr 30 2018
29 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $2500
January Through March $2500
(Special rate 3 month rental January Through March $6600)
April Through November $1500 Monthly
$500 per month deposit required ($1000 for 3 Month)
Cleaning charges (appx $75 to $100) deducted from deposit
$100 association application fee (First time renters only)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“We are right across the street from Lakes Park. It is a first floor unit with no stairs and we provide WIFI”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Lake View
- Near The Ocean
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Master Bathroom is secluded with master bedroom. The second bathroom is right outside the door of the second bedroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Master bedroom features a queen sized bed. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- This 1st floor unit has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and screened Lanai. Master bedroom has a queen size bed, walk in closet, private bathroom, TV and telephone. The second bedroom has 2 twin size beds with connecting bathroom. Living room and dining room completely furnished including TV, DVD and VCR and Stereo. The condo is fully furnished with all china, glasses, kitchenware, mixer, blender, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, flatware, linen and towels. A full size washer and dryer are in the unit. Ceiling fans are in each room for your comfort. Reserved coverd parking for one car. Wireless or wired internet service.