Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Vacation Rental Description - FREE PRIVATE PARKING - CONTACT FOR SPECIAL DEALS!
**$100.00 DISCOUNT IF BOOK RESERVATION FOR 1 WEEK (7 nights) **
*Master bed room - 1 queen bed, color cable TV, DVD player, alarm clock,dresser ceiling fan
**2nd bedroom - queen bed, dresser, color cable TV, alarm clock, ceiling fan
**3rd bedroom - 2 twin beds, dresser, color cable TV, DVD player, alarm clock, ceiling fan
**Living room with new sofa, love seat, air mattress (Queen), 27' color cable TV with DVD player, FREE WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE
** 5 beach chairs/boogie board and laundry basket of beach toys for your personal use.
** access to covered front deck w/table & 6 chairs
** two outdoor showers
**Stereo (AM FM radio w/CD player), board Games and DVD's for all ages, 50' Flat Screen TV
**Washer and dryer
**Rear deck with wicker loveseat & chair with private rear entrance
**Dining room table w/6 chairs
**Pillows, comforters, mattress pads - please bring your own towels, sheets, and paper products. (bedding provided upon request)
**Beautifully decorated cottage style with gingham & floral
**Central air conditioning & heat
** Pack &;N Play - Playpen
**Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, built-in microwave, self-cleaning oven,
refrigerator with ice maker, cooking utensils, pots, pans, dishes, glassware, coffee pot, toaster, blender, cabinet with spices, sugar, tea, napkins etc.
This condo will be cleaned and inspected by owner before each stay
so you are sure to have a spotlessly cleaned home for you and your
family. The carpets, sofa and love seat have been professionally
cleaned for the 2015 season. We work hard in the off season to
prepare the condo so you may enjoy your time in Wildwood. This condo
has been successfully rented for the past seven summers. If you have a
special request please ask.
Great location and everything that you need
About the Owner
(10 traveler reviews)
Great location and everything that you need
This condo is located in a very good location. The boardwalk is very close, Macks Pizza and the fudge shop around the block on the boardwalk along with Moreys. The Baker Ave beach is a really good spot. The condo was exactly as pictured, so many things provided so you can cook if you want to, relaxing is easy. Beach chairs and toys provided. The condo is very comfortable with front and back porch, and bike rack to store your bikes. Everything as described and more. Also, very helpful to have the washer/dryer in the condo. A/C was nice and cold for a very hot week.
Unbelievable very nice and very accommodating
We arrived at the condo Saturday afternoon. The condo is exactly what the pictures show very clean very beautiful very spacious. When we arrive back Saturday evening from being on the boardwalk we noticed the air conditioning was not working this was around 10 p.m. we called Ray the owner he contacted his wife and they were here first thing Sunday morning fixing the air conditioning. It is now 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning the air conditioning is running beautifully and thank you Sharon and Ray for being very speedy and fixing it.
I will write another review on the rest of our week at the condo. This is surely the place to stay if you come to the Wildwoods
Close & Convenient to WW Convention Center & Beach
We've been traveling to Wildwood for many years to attend the TIA Competition. This is the first year we've rented a condo. It was the best decision we have ever made! The condo was clean when we arrived and Sharon was terrific to work with. There were many things stocked in the cupboards and there is a washer/dryer in the unit. This was extremely helpful! The condo is close to the Convention Center, Beach, Boardwalk, and many stores and restaurants. We look forward to booking again next year!
Booked the place for my husband and two kids for the Futsal soccer tournament. He was pleasantly surprised when he walked in the door. Easy access to the convention center since they were multiple daily trips. Sharon was a pleasure to work with. Communication from her has been prompt throughout the entire process of inquiring, the weeks leading up to, during and after our rental period. The house was clean and spacious! I would definitely recommend to a friend or stay again in the future.
A beautiful getaway
We are so pleased with our stay here this summer. We have been coming to this place couple times now and every time it's always an enjoyable vacation. Everything was perfect - an extremely helpful owners, great location, beauty of the home itself - we had a blast. We would recommend this home to anyone, and I call it home because it feels this way when you're here.
Nice place for vacation
The condo met all our expectations. We found there everything we need for the stay and the beach. We had a great vacation with our 3 boys.
Thanks Ray, Sharon and John for the hospitality!
François et Sophie
Activity and Interests
Rental rates are for 8 people, including all children. Rates are subject
to change until lease is executed. In order to maintain our family atmosphere
there will be no prom, senior or group rentals. Please do not inquire for group
rentals. Thank you.
All rental agreements will have a refundable security deposit of $250.00.
Please be advised that this is a non smoking unit, you may however smoke outside
on the porch. Now accepting reservations for the 2014 season, book early !
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Our Home is Comfortable, Cozy and Spotlessly Clean. Great Location. Free Private Parking for Two Vehicles. Please don't hesitate to call us with specific questions or needs. SK1225@comcast.net
40% deposit to reserve and balance of payment 30 days prior to arrival
payment by money order or certified bank check payable to: Sharon Keller
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games
- Video Library ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- water parks
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, outdoor shower, hair dryer, 2 outdoor showers, lotions, first aid kit,
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 2 twin/ single, two twin beds - Hawaiian Decor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 baby crib, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1 queen, 1 pack n play, 1 queen air mattress,Surfers Decor
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 queen, Beach/Fish decor - Bedroom leads out to back porch.
- Bedroom have TV 's and DVD players, Ceiling Fan, Central Air Though out Condo. Extra fan in middle bedroom. Two Guard Rails to attach to beds for smaller children. New bed spreads, New wall decorations
- Deck / Patio ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Vacation Rental Amenities Wildwood offers hours of entertainment, rides, water park, games, arcades,restaurants, aquarium, & Wildwoods Convention Center. Casinos of Atlantic City are only 30 minutes away. The Cape May Zoo is great. Ride the Cape May-Lewes Ferry to the outlet malls in Delaware. *FREE PRIVATE PARKING*- Biking, sightseeing,swimming, boating, crabbing, fishing, sailing, whale watching, water skiing, surfing,para-sailing, jet skiing, golf, tennis,basketball, miniature golf, movies. Ride the famous tram car, trolly, night activities. We have it all. This condo was newly purchased in April 2005. New living room furniture 2013. New Bedroom decor.We are only 1 1/2 blocks to the famous 2 mile boardwalk and the free Wildwood beach. There is plenty of fun to be had by all. The condo is located on the first floor,street parking. There is a great restaurant across the street and large drug store on corner. We have two outside showers to get all the sand off from those long hard days laying around on the beach!! The property address is 222 East Baker Ave. Unit A (first floor) Wildwood, NJ. Weeks will book out quickly, reserve yours early!