Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Sandcastle Condominium on Ponce Inlet Beach!
Ocean-front spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath condo
located on 7th floor. Unit offers a panoramic balcony overlooking a quiet, clean beach and pool. Waterviews from every room including views of Halifax River. This oceanfront condo is located in the peaceful, quiet Ponce Inlet community but is only 15 mins drive to fun and action of Daytona Beach adventures. Condo is located on a non-driving beach which is part of a marine preserve. The unit is within walking distance of a beach-front restaurant, small grocery store and biking distance to lighthouse, marine science center, marina, charter boats, public tennis courts, playground, and wildlife nature preserve riverwalk. The unit includes a Master bedroom with oceanview window and two King size beds. Master bath with walk-in shower. Second bedroom includes a king size bed with ocean view and bath with tub & shower. Living room has plenty of seating area with 2 Large Sliding Glass doors which overlook the ocean and pool. Large Kitchen has been recently renovated in bright, cheerful decor. Laundry Facility in the unit. Full size washer/dryer. Unit fully equipped: pots & pans, towels and bedding.
If you choose to leave the quiet Ponce Inlet beach, you can drive or catch the local bus and be in Daytona Beach in 15 mins. Ponce Inlet Township includes lots of historic sites, extensive nature trails, numerous parks, and lots of fun water activities all within 2 mins of the condo. Come to Ponce Inlet to have fun and adventure.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Sandcastle Condominium boasts two freshwater swimming pools with
direct beach access. The Club Room can be reserved for special
parties, based upon availability, and coordinated through the
friendly on-site Property Manager. Lots of ongoing social
activities onsite at Sandcastle. Sandcastle Condominium is just a few miles from the famous Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, Marine Science Center, Casino Cruise, Wildlife Nature RiverWalk, Public Tennis courts, Bike rentals, and Charter boats.
Condo is walking distance to a fun Beachfront restaurant with live music most nights and small grocery and just minutes from many additional restaurant choices on the secluded
Inlet or Halifax River. The Ponce Inlet township offers many miles of off-road bike paths. Many of the historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants are accessible via the network of paved bikepaths and wide sidewalks . If you choose to search out a little action outside of Ponce Inlet, Daytona Beach adventures include mini-golf, public golf,
convention center, movie theatre, restaurants, boardwalks, shopping, amusement rides, library and museums. And don't forget the famous Daytona Beach
International Speedway which is about 20 minutes drive from the
peace and tranquility of your Ponce Inlet condo. Local airport about 20 min from condo. In addition, Kennedy Space Center and Orlando Disney World are just a bit over an
hour's drive away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Jan 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Monthly Rate: Jan1 to Aug 31 $2,350 Sept 1 to Dec 31 $1,950
Reservation/ Damage deposit $250 - due upon signature of contract.
All Seasons Rates $2100
No Tax on a six month+ rental
Seasonal rental includes all utilities(elec, water, cable )
Rates vary depending on the month of rental and length of stay.
12.5% FL rental tax applies to rental periods less than 6 months.
If you are interested in long term rental of 6 months and 1 day, we are willing to negotiate a special rate as the 12.5 % does not apply.
WE ONLY RENT ON A MONTHLY BASIS! NO WEEKLY OR DAILY RENTALS!
Please no smoking and no pets.
A deposit of $250 to be made with booking and monthly payment is to be
received at the beginning of each month. No cleaning fee required if the unit is to be left in clean, move-in condition, as it was found.
Cancellation policy - 60 days notice for full return of deposit. Less
than 60 days will result in non-refund of the deposit.
Remember that discounts are available for multiple month rentals!!
Payment is due on the first of the month. Check or cash.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- This condo is fully furnished and ready for your visit. Condo includes both AC and heat, premium kitchen utilities including microwave, electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher, disposal, lots of gourmet cooking appliances plus all necessary cooking and dining servicewear. Condo also includes washer, dryer, and full supply of linens. Cable hookup, (3) tvs, closet. Onsite two pools, underground parking plus plenty of parking on upper level, security doors, exclusive beach area with no cars on the beach and very little beach traffic ! Condo has direct beach access. This beach is great for long walks, watching whales and dolphins from your balcony, collecting shells, turtle watching, fishing, volleyball and swimming. The condo is located on a secluded section of the beach so that you can enjoy quiet sunrise strolls and peaceful evening walks along the surf. Onsite community social room available for your use by registering with the onsite Condo Manager. Social activities often held onsite and renters are invited to attend. You will find friendly, quiet and respectful neighbors at Sandcastle condomium.