Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Address: 816 3rd Street, 1st floor
Terrific location in Ocean City's northend that is convenient to all
that Ocean City has to offer. Our home is located within 1 block to
the boards and beach. This tastefully decorated 1st floor
condo has a spacious living room with a 40' TV/DVD and a fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops and stainless
After a day at the beach, you can utilize our private outdoor shower
and enjoy the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the large front
porch or the rear deck off of the master bedroom. (Both are fully
We have DVDs and games for our guests to use. We also provide six (6)
beach chairs, a beach cart, umbrella and a wagon.
Deposits: A $300.00 deposit is required in order to reserve each
week. This deposit then becomes your security deposit. After the
deposit is received, a lease will be mailed to you. One half
payment would be due in one month and the balance would be due 30
days prior to occupancy. Discounts are available for multiple
This is a non-smoking home and we do not allow pets. Weekly rentals
are Saturday to Saturday. Check-out at 10:00 a.m.; Check in at 2:00
p.m. Renter must be at least 25 years old.
No Senior Week Rentals - Families only please
If using Home Away's online payment process (CC, eCheck, etc) there is a mandatory 'Service Fee' that is charged and collected by Home Away. I cannot remove this fee.
If paying with cashier/bank check and mailing to me, I do not charge this 'service fee'.
The only way to add the damage protection is to to pay thru the online payment process
Very nice house and easy to deal with owners
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Love that porch!
Every year I rent a house for my family for the 4th of July week. We have many different family members coming and going through the week with a few of us staying throughout. Plus my brother's family stayed down the street so we had lots of large family Happy Hours on the porch & several group dinners. The house is well-stocked and lovely. My grandsons had areas to play with their toys and to run around a bit. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that it was a bit of a walk to the beach (a good 2 blocks - not too bad) - I'd probably give it a 4.5. The owner Karen was very available to answer questions and responsive to a situation while there. I'd definitely consider renting it again next year.
Very nice house and easy to deal with owners
Property was great and as represented. Location was great and we had a wonderful time!
Activity and Interests
Ocean City prides itself on being The Travel Channel's #1 Family
Resort in the USA! We have a great beach and boardwalk, with all age
appropriate amusements, miniature golf, Jet Ski, water-skiing,
parasailing, fishing, crabbing and boating. You can golf at one of
the nearby golf courses or take a short drive to Atlantic City and
the world-famous casinos, historic Cape May, the Cape May Zoo and
family park, the legendary Storybook Land, live theatre, cinemas,
outstanding restaurants, and PLENTY of nightlife in Somers Point
just minutes away!
Additional information about rental rates
Please e-mail me for rates for any dates not llisted
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Large front porch(fully furnished)and rear deck off the master bedroom - Central Air - Gas Heat - Parking for 2 cars (1 in garage and 1 in driveway) - Private outside shower - Washer/Dryer (full size) - Gas Fireplace in living room - 40' TV/DVD in living room - TV/DVD in every bedroom - Fully equipped kitchen, gas stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, blender, table top hot dog cooker, large griddle, crock pot, etc. - Iron/ironing board - Six (6) beach tags are provided, but are not guaranteed - Pillows, blankets and comforters are provided. Renters will need to bring sheets and towels. - Baby gate - WIRELESS INTERNET - GAS GRILL Bedroom Layouts: - Master Bedroom has a king bed, private bath, TV/DVD, rear deck - Jr. Master Bedroom has queen bed, private bath, walk-in closet, TV/DVD - Bedroom #3 has 2 twin beds, TV/DVD - Bedroom #4 has 2 twin beds, TV/DVD - Queen Sleeper in living room - Hall bathroom with tub/shower - 1/2 bath in hallway