Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
This is a family-friendly rental. We do not rent to groups under 25 years of age.
* New 3 Bedroom 2 Bath - Beach Block - Condo that sleeps 8-10.
* We are the End Unit Closest to Beach and Boardwalk - just 50 yards away!
* Most condominiums offer a view of condos on the other side of the street. Our condo has a Large Private Deck that faces Fox Park. Open your cooler and watch your kids from the deck as they play at the new playground or tennis courts or ride their bikes to the boardwalk. Even watch the Fri night fireworks display.
* Just built in 2003 and freshly painted in 2009, this property has it all. Central Air Conditioning, Gas Grill, Outside Shower, and Bicycles. We even have wired and wireless internet, all included.
* The location can't be beat. Park your cars in our two car garage and leave them there the whole week. Everything is in walking distance.
* A block away a Greek restaurant offers dinner, an Irish pub serves lunch and music, an Italian deli makes sandwiches, and an Eckerd Drugs has bread, milk, and all your essentials.
* The beach and boardwalk are 100 yards away. We're a block from the new Wildwood Convention Center and three blocks from Morey's Amusement/Water Park Pier.
* We're also a short driving distance to the Cape May County Zoo, Atlantic City Casinos, and Storybook Land.
* Boat and water jet rentals are five minutes away.
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
My family and I had the opportunity to spend several days at this condo. It was everything we needed and more! We enjoy the boardwalk and water rides and we were in comfortable walking distance of both. Would definitely recommend it to families looking for a beach vacation. The owner and property manager provided great service. We hope to do it again next year!
Activity and Interests
* The Beach and Boardwalk are just 50 yards away.
* Shopping, Games, Fudge, Miniature Golf, Ice Cream, Pizza are all within a block.
* Amusement pier with rides, rollercoaster and water park are three blocks away.
* Restaurants, Diners, Pubs, Night Clubs, and Comedy Clubs are all within walking distance.
* Rent bikes or take a short walk to watch the sunset over the bay.
Atlantic City Casinos
Hereford Inlet Park /Historic Hereford Inlet Lighthouse
The Wetlands Institute / Bird Sanctuary in Stone Harbor
Historic Cold Spring Village
The Cape May County Park and Zoo
Boating / Jet Skiing
Deep Sea Fishing / Bay fishing / Crabbing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $225 - $325
Weekly Rate: $1100 - $2150
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
$100 off any weekly rental to families
$100 off each week after the first on a multi-week rental
Book soon, these specials won't last long!
Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 1 - May 19 $1300
May 20 - Jun 23 $1600
Jun 24 - Aug 30 $1950
Aug 30 - Sep 1 $1600
Sep 2 - Sep 22 $1500
Sep 23 - Dec 31 $1300
Half of the rent is due upon booking. The remaining half is due one month prior to the rental.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower - outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- There is also a queen sleeper in the living room
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Private Deck with seating. Open your cooler and view the weekly Fireworks Display. * Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Gas Grill, Outside Shower * Digital Cable w/ Music Choice, TV & DVD/VCR Combo, Wired and Wireless Internet * Fully Stocked Kitchen, service for 10, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, ice maker, many small appliances, full-size laundry room with washer/dryer * Turn-over maid service included. * With garage parking for 2 cars and this perfect location, you can park your cars and forget them. A week of entertainment and relaxation is in walking distance!