House, 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, sleeps 10
Eat in Kitchen, gas grill
2 bedrooms upstairs each with a full bed and a twin bed
2 bedrooms downstairs- each have full size beds
cable television (no wifi)
parking for two cars
2 minute walk to Gem Beach
Fire ring (firewood not provided)
Close to fine Restaurants and Wineries
2 minute drive to Gem Beach Marina with boat Dockage
Provided Cleaning supplies, pillows, sheets blankets, pots and pans kitchen supplies
Items Needed Bath towels, wash cloths, dish towels and cloths
Wiley's Stay 09-2010Wiley's Stay 09-2010
About the Owner
Wiley's Stay 09-2010
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Russell's Roost. We really liked being able to take our dog and she loved the beach walks. The place was clean and comfortable and we liked the shower stall size. The neighbors were friendly and we enjoyed walking around the streets since there was little traffic and it was a very quiet neighborhood this time of year. We would definitely recommend this property to family and friends and hope that we can book our next years vacations there.
Activity and Interests
Ferries to all Local Islands within short drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1050 - $1050
$1,050.00 dollars per week with $150.00 security deposit between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend.
$125.00 dollars per night before Memorial day and after Labor day with $90.00 dollar security deposit, There is a 2 night minimum.
Located at 5802 Lakeview Dr. on Catawba Island
Rents Sunday to Sunday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located at one of the finest Beaches on Lake Erie Have access to a private beach attached to Gem Beach Watch the Sun Rise Looking at Kelly's Island, North Bass Island. 2 miles from Miller Ferry to take you to Put-In-Bay