Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Enjoy this beautiful, bright, open, and airy luxurious custom home in Sunset Beach. Located in Orange County, California, this luxurious three story custom home is located along the park greenbelt, just a few steps to the vast, deep secluded sands of Sunset Beach. Your vacation home overlooks the beaches of the Pacific Ocean and open greenbelt to the West and the Mountains and Huntington Harbor to the East.
Listen to the waves crash from your vacation home or take a few steps to the sandy, wide, open coastline of Sunset Beach. This luxurious cape-cod style four bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home sleeps 8 in beds, with room for 11. Whether here to relax or play, you will enjoy ocean and harbor views from the kitchen, roof-top deck, living and dining rooms, balconies, and master bedroom. Some of the homes amenities include:
* Main living area on the third floor with ocean and harbor views throughout the main floor
* Ocean and harbor views on the rooftop deck with gas barbeque
* Gourmet kitchen with 48" professional double oven with 6 burners and griddle
* Large entertaining island with preparation sink
* Rich, dark hardwood floors and crown moulding throughout the house
* Master bath includes a spa experience with his and her shower heads, body sprays and rainshower head.
Sorry, absolutely no smoking allowed on the property, including outdoor areas.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Whether you are looking for some R&R or a family vacation home, Sunset Beach, the beach side of Huntington Harbor, nestled between Huntington Beach and Seal Beach in Orange County, offers vacationers much to do. It is home to beautiful deep, semi-secluded beaches and an array of water activities from surfing, swimming, wind-surfing, kite surfing, and kayaking.
There is also a 10 mile stretch of beach path for biking, running, or just leisurely strolls along the ocean. Cape Catalina faces the greenbelt where if you visit on Mother’s Day weekend, you can promenade the Sunset Beach Arts and Crafts Fair along the park greenbelt. Sunset Beach is next to the Bolsa Chica Wetlands where you can visit and stroll the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Near
Seal and Huntington Beaches' Main Street and Pier, and downtown Long Beach, you have privacy, yet access to all the excitement that Orange County offers.
Disneyland: 20 minutes
Seal Beach: 5 minutes
Long Beach aquarium: 15 minutes
Huntington Beach 5-10 minutes
Newport Beach: 20 minutes
Pelican Hill Golf Course: 20 minutes
Fashion Island: 25-30 minutes
Laguna Beach: 25 minutes
South Coast Plaza: 25 minutes
John Wayne Airport: 30 minutes
LAX Airport: 45-60 minutes
Legoland: 1.5 hours
San Diego: 1.5 - 2 hours
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 15 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
Nightly Rate: $500 - $575
Weekly Rate: $3000 - $4000
Monthly Rate: $6000 - $16000
Peak (June 1 - Sept 15): $3,500-4,000 per week (one week minimum, Saturday to Saturday)
Off-peak: $3,000 per week
Holiday: $500 per night (3-4 night minimum)
Security Deposit: $1,500 (fully refundable)
Cleaning Fee: $200 (non-refundable)
Please add 10% for sales tax.
Check-in 3pm, Check-out 10am
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Kids' Room - 2 twin/ single, On second floor
- Queen bedroom with Juliet balcony - 1 queen, On second floor
- Full Bedroom - 1 double, 1 sleep sofa /futon, On first floor, attached bathroom
- Master bedroom - 1 king, On 2nd floor, Cal-king, attached master bath spa-like shower
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Your vacation home is equipped with a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a professional 48-inch 6 burner and griddle range, double ovens, and french door refrigerator. Enjoy preparing gourmet meals on the oversized granite entertainer's island with veggie prep sink. When you are not staring at the water views, you will appreciate the luxurious yet cottage feel of the kitchen decorated with beautiful hand-distressed finishing on the cabinets, bead-board detail, a grand arch over the professional range and a cast iron farmhouse sink with victorian fixtures. After a fun day playing in the sun and surf, relax to a fire or a movie in the great room with a 42" LCD TV, cable TV, DVD, and surround sound. The great room also opens to a large balcony overlooking the greenbelt and ocean. You can star gaze, sun bathe or barbeque atop the roof-top deck. Four bedrooms and three and a half baths, Master: Cal king bed, spa-experience shower, ocean view, bead board ceilings, and TV/DVD. Enjoy a spa experience in the master shower with his and her shower heads, body sprays, and rainshower head. Second bedroom: Queen bed, french doors to balcony overlooking greenbelt and peek-a-boo ocean view, and bead board ceilings. Third bedroom: Two twin beds and bead board ceilings. Fourth bedroom: Full-size bed, futon sofa bed, private downstairs location with private bath. Washer and dryer on second floor for easy access. High-speed hard wire and wireless Internet access. Linens (bath towels, beach towels, and bed sheets) are provided. Garage parking for two cars. Public parking available along the greenbelt.