|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This comfortable, warm vacation home has these features:
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths on lower level; kitchen, living/dining room on upper level; more than 1400 sq ft.
* Fully furnished and equipped.
* 'Mountain cabin' feel throughout in furnishings and appointments.
* Master bedroom includes Cal King bed and furniture; 2nd bedroom includes Queen bed and furniture; loft has a single-size 'day bed.'
* 'Pull out' sofa bed in living room.
* Ample closet and storage spaces.
* Laundry (washer and dryer) included inside unit.
* Wood-burning stove upstairs in living room.
* Electric heat in all rooms.
* Windows and sliding glass doors that open for ventilation.
* Kitchen has refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher.
* Ample outside parking.
* Great privacy, but convenient to Snowcreek Meadow, parking and shuttle stop.
* This development is noted for its high quality of maintenance and appearance.
(Bookings must be made with enough advance notice to allow for key delivery by USPS mail.)
Our vacation home is close to town, in a quiet setting of tall pine trees and seasonal mountain flowers. Guest parking is convenient and ample. Depending on the time of year, nearby attractions include Mammoth Mountain Ski Area lifts and gondolas, and hiking and biking trails, and, of course, the spectacular mountain scenery of the High Sierras. For those less-athletic times, arts and crafts shops are scattered throughout town.
Excellent location and fabulous view! Snowcreek is a beautifully maintained condo complex with beautiful flowers, plantings, creeks, etc. in the summer and very well maintained in the winter (snowplowed parking & shoveled walkways). This condo is on Solitude in Phase II which is close to everything (Old Mammoth Road, Minaret, winter shuttle pickup, Vons shopping center, restaurants, theaters, etc.). The condo itself is very clean, well maintained, user friendly with great living room and dining room seating, a washer/dryer available for use, and nice bedrooms & bathrooms. The kitchen contents (pans, appliances, serving and cooking dishes & utensils, etc.) are the BEST I've ever found in a condo rental at Snowcreek or anywhere else. I'd definitely try to rent this condo again!
Owners are super easy to work with. Condo is in a great location close to everything. Easy to get in and out. Very clean and neat and well appointed with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. It truly was like home away from home.
Very nice condo, liked the sky lingo in living room, made it very light throughout. Equipped nicely and can highly recommend.
Easy to find, super clean condo. The living room and kitchen are open and functional making for a great experience. A few minute walk to the red line and the hot tub is across the street. The storage locker outside made for easy storage of all the ski gear. Whole trip was easy and non stressful. I didn't have to worry about a thing.
We were two couples and found the condo perfect for spending time together and apart. The rooms are very comfortable and cozy and the common areas are great for hanging out. We can't wait to go back!!!
This Snowcreek condo was a very comfortable, clean, well-equipped ski haus for my wife and I and another couple. With the cleaning fee waived for our 3 day stay, the price was reasonable. The owner was very helpful and easy to communicate with. For fine dining, we enjoyed dinners at the Mammoth Rock Bowl Brasserie (French) and Skadi (Scandinavian). Would recommend to friends and relatives.
The thing I liked most is that the condo is really well appointed with cutlery dishes, etc. So it doesn't feel you have to make a run to Vonn's for every little thing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 2017 - Sep 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Discounted rates available for longer stays; inquire about these options if interested.
If not shown above, Holiday rates are priced 25% to 33% higher; inquire about options and available scheduling for these special periods.
Other important money things that apply to each booking:
* Required at time of reservation is one night's rate plus $300 security deposit.
* The security deposit is against potential damages, and is refundable upon after-stay inspection.
* $120 cleaning fee (waived for rentals of 3 nights or more).
* Town of Mammoth Lakes Taxes added to the total of rates and fees.
* Balance of entire stay is due one (1) month prior to arrival date and is non-refundable.
* Rates and all other items described in this listing subject to change without prior notice.