House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Large contemporary style house 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, sleeps 10. Sits only yards from a private beach overlooking the bay. Peaceful and quite being 1 mile off the road and only 4 other house are near by.
Picture perfect views from all around the house with wrap around decks on both levels.
First and second floors have large open areas surrounded by windows and French doors to catch the sounds and smell of being at the beach. Outside shower makes clean up easy after a day at the beach. If your looking for picture perfect sunsets then Sunset bay is the place. your rental period.
Thank you for looking.
About the Owner
Grew up with summers on Cape Cod. Before I rebuilt, the original house was built in 1908 and belonged to my Uncle.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We've had a wonderful time here this week. You have a beautiful home. Thank you for sharing it with my family. My youngest son Kevin who is 16 said to me that he would rather come back here next year than go back to Walt Disney World. Thank you again!
From the Owner
“Best sunsets on the east coast. We have had this property in the family since 1908 and had the home rebuilt in 2000”
Activity and Interests
Wellfleet Harbor and the surrounding areas affords guests any number of leisurely pursuits, including
tennis, swimming, sailing, kayaking and daily deep-sea fishing excursions.
The Ocean beaches in Wellfleet are unparalleled in their unique beauty as well as beautiful fresh
water ponds for swimming in. Excellent biking trails and nature walks.
The Town of Wellfleet boasts several fine restaurants or see a show at Wellfleet Harbor Actors
Theatre (Featured in Boston Magazine 2004) The Wellfleet Cinema displays first run movies, and for
those with a nostalgic bent, there is also a Drive-in Movie Theatre. Rent bikes, visit renowned
artists in the galleries all in Wellfleet.
Provincetown is the historic site of the Pilgrims' first landing in the New World and is only 20
minutes away by car. In Provincetown there are many exotic shops and boutiques can be bound in
addition to many first-class restaurants offering memorable dining experiences. Provincetown also
offers daily Whale Watching cruises leaving from the town docks as well as seaside golfing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 24 2016 - Oct 22 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Discounts for multiple week bookings
- Paypal Accepted for credit card payments
- Weekly rates are Saturday to Saturday
$3500 - April 25th - May 30th 2015
$4000 - May 30th - June 20th 2015
$6350 - June 27th - September 5th 2015
$3500 - September 12th - September 26h, 2015
$2500 - September 26th - November 30th, 2015
DISCOUNTS for multiple week booking
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Private and inside the National Seashore Association.”
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Gas BBQ and outside shower, wrap around deck on both floors with lots of seating. 1st Floor: Large living room with 2 sofa’s and rocking chairs an attached sitting area has another sofa and two chairs. Fully equipment kitchen, refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher and oven. 2 Bedrooms one with queen size the other two singles beds and full bath with antique claw foot tub/shower and double set of French doors out to deck. 2nd Floor has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Bedroom 1 has twin Bed, bedroom 2 has 2 singles and a crib the 3rd is the master with it's own bath and set of French doors out to the deck. Second family room with a pull out sofa, TV also with a set of French doors to the outside deck. access wrap around deck. Washer and Dryer in unfurnished basement area. Please bring your own bed linens & towels or contact us for references to local linen services if you prefer not to pack your own.