Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
- english, spanish
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great Gem By the Beach
Check in was super easy, Ryan is great. This home is a short walk (down the small hill) to the beach area.
The beach is perfect for the family, lifeguards on duty.
Short walk to the pier.
The home is cozy and in a quiet area. Parking is easy in a gated spot.
Love this spot and would definitely stay again! Thank you!
Location is very nice and convenient. Owner communication was great. The condo was clean and relatively well maintained though somewhat outdated. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
Few things that are easy to address and would make our stay more enjoyable
- absence of a basic electric kettle for $10 was an inconvenience
- the place has lots of mismatches dishes, glasses, mugs, and all kinds of utensils and very old kitchen tools but no basic $2 pizza cutter?
- we needed an iron once, the one provided is from 1989, ended up buying one for $10 at Walmart
- dishwasher tray is missing wheels, was an inconvenience for kids to load/unload
- lots of random shampoos in a bathroom I guess from previous visitors
- some expired food in the fridge
- the kitchen itself is original
- kitchen faucet is loose
- lots of expired spices in the kitchen cabinets and small old/broken kitchen appliances in the pantry
- lots of very old random things in the cabinets and the pantry
- fridge main door is missing the handle
- grill was not clean and I wasn’t able to find a brush, but some tools are there
- most windows openers are partially broken
Awesome location for a family vacation!
Walking distance to the beach with a park just down the street. Couldn't have asked for anything else. I would recommend to anyone!
We had a very relaxing stay at Casa Conchita. It is walking distance from beach, restaurants, pier, etc. It was spacious, clean, and had everything needed for an enjoyable stay in San Clemente. The property owners met us there to show us where everything was and were delightful people. We will definitely return!
What a great experience. The property lived up to the description and more. We were within 2 min. walking distance to the beach and pier in an area of quality homes and condos. The property was clean and inviting when we arrived and the extra touch of a welcome gift was much appreciated. I would highly recommend this property and plan to stay here again in the future. Thanks Darren - it was wonderful.
Seconds from Swimming and Surfing Beaches, Playground and Park.
Minutes from casual and fine dining restaurants, boutique shopping,
baseball fields, basketball
courts, bowling, historic downtown and pier areas.
40 minutes to Disneyland and LegoLand, an hour to Sea World, San Diego
Zoo and Wild Animal Park, and
just a few miles to Multiple Shopping Malls, Movie Theatres, Art