House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Charming lakefront cottage with enclosed porch giving you a panoramic
view of Oneida Lake, and its fabulous sun rises and sunsets. The
spacious deck offers the same view al fresco for those warm
summer days and starry evenings.
Level walk-out to the lakefront, and a private dock for fishing or
boating from. Large front and back yards for recreational games,
offering a mix of sun and shade. A limited use road allows you to
escape traffic noises and hazards.
Plenty of off road parking for your vehicles, and for boat trailers
if you decided to tow your own. A mooring point in front of the
cottage is also available for small to mid-size boats.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for letting us use your cottage. We had a wonderful time here. We have vacationed on various lakes in New York and Canada over the past 24 years and this is one of the best equipped and nicest cottages we have stayed in.
(3 traveler reviews)
What a fabulous lakeside retreat. The cabin is stocked with everything you can imagine, and more. Comfort is the owners' goal, and they succeeded! The yard and dock make waterfront activities super enjoyable, even if it is just lounging and soaking up the sun! There are boats (canoe, kayaks and paddle boat) for the active, and lots of chairs to pull up to the fire for the evening gatherings. We took a day trip to the 1,000 Islands and enjoyed that it was a comfortable day trip from the Bungalow's location. What a great place to spend a vacation!
perfect in every way
our horseshoe league (friends and family) have been doing an annual fishing trip for 12 yrs. this has been the nicest,cleanest, best of everything cabin. it was well stocked with all your cooking needs (inside and outside)huge lawn,lots of room for parking, friendly neighbors,quiet road. perfect location for fishing as you are about middle of lake with islands right out in front of you to fish around. perfect for swimming right out in front of you. shallow, sandy bottom.100 yrds and only waist high. this is a must stay at place.. thanks for opening such a gem of a place and making it feel "like home"
Paradise on the Lake
Barrister's Bungalow is a little bit of heaven on Oneida Lake owned by a couple of angels - it was the most relaxing vacation spot we've ever visited and stocked better than a 5 star Hotel and exquisitely decorated as well. The view is spectacular and the backyard is set up to take full advantage. The owners are so gracious and kind, we're alreadyready for next summer - only this time we'll pack a lot less!
B&V and the rest of the Summer Gang!
Activity and Interests
Swim and tube in the sand bottom bay that is especially well suited
for children and non-swimmers because it starts very shallow and very
gradually becomes deeper.
Oneida Lake is New York's premier sport fishing lake. It has been
the home of the Bass Master's tournament for many years.
Private fishing guides are available on Oneida Lake. There are
several public boat launches near by. Salmon fishing in the Salmon River and Pulaski is a short ride to the north.
The cottage is located in Constantia, 7 miles from I-81. The central
location of the cottage makes for easy day trips to locations and
attractions such as the Thousand Islands, Alexandria
Bay, Boldt Castle and Singer Castle, the Antique Boat Museum in
Clayton, Old Forge, the Adirondack Museum, the Finger Lake wineries
and the various 'wine trails,' Cooperstown and the Baseball Hall of
Fame, the Boxing Hall of Fame, Sterling Renaissance Fair, Corning
Museum of Glass, Oswego's Harbor Fest, Turning Stone Casino, the
Madison Bouckville Antique Fest, Sylvan Beach, the Great New York
State Fair, Carousel Mall, the Carrier Dome, as well as visits to,
and parents' weekends at, Syracuse University, SUNY Oswego, SUNY
Cortland, SUNY ESF, LeMoyne College, Morrisville State College,
Onondaga Community College, SUNY Upstate Medical University,
Cazenovia College, Ithaca College, and Cornell University.
Plenty of other activities in close proximity including golf courses,
horseback riding, paint ball, putt putt golf, amusement and water
parks, and nature trails for hiking.
A variety of restaurants are accessible both by car and boat. Your
hosts will gladly provide a guide to local destinations.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1200
Check the calendar above for available dates.
May and June rates are $900.00 per week.
July and August rates are $1,200.00 per week.
After Labor Day rates are $900.00 per week.
Arrival time: Sunday 4:00 PM or later. Departure time: 11:00 AM
the following Sunday. Modifications to arrival and departure schedule may be available, schedule permitting.
Advance deposits required to reserve your dates:
(1) $300 USD per week non-refundable rent deposit required to reserve your
(2) $200 USD security deposit that will be returned to you after the premises
are inspected and found to be in the same condition as upon your arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen linens, as well as cookware, cooking utensils, and tableware. Indoor and outdoor dining areas. A propane barbeque grill is provided. One and one-half baths, with laundry facilities. Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board supplied. All bath linens included. Beds for sleeping 11 on premises (4 double beds and 3 twin beds). A folding crib, highchair, and stroller are available. All bed linens provided. One bedroom has one double bed. It is shown below. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds. One set has a full bed on the bottom, and a single bed on the top. The other set of bunk beds has two single beds. Part of that room is also shown below. There is a couch in the living room that folds out to a double bed. And, there is a couch on the large enclosed porch that folds out to a double bed. The porch is the prime sleeping spot on warm summer nights. All rooms have ceiling fans for your comfort and modern blinds for your privacy. Paddleboat, canoe, and 2 kayaks are available for your use. Bon fire pit near the lake for evening camp fires. Picnic tables near waterfront and on the deck. Outdoor sink for post-barbeque clean up or for cleaning the 'catch of the day.' Swings, volleyball net and a varitey of indoor and outdoor toys/games are available for your use. The interior of the cottage is a pet free and smoke free environment for the comfort of all of our guests. (Sorry, but we do NOT modify these policies.) Wireless Internet access is available, as is local TV,a VCR/DVD player, and a music center.