House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 13 Sleeps
A taste of Heaven awaits you at Heavenly Quarters. This house is
located on a quiet cove off of Pigeon's Run. Relax in peace and quiet.
This spacious lake front home on the public side of Lake Anna is the
one to visit. Relax on one and half acres of land, or you can swim or
float in the cove. Waterski and jet ski out on Pigeon's Run.
The interior has a great room with full lakeside windows, cathedral
ceiling and is a wonderful place to gather and enjoy time together.
Small fire pit looking out to lake to toast marshmellows & hot dogs.
There is also a Weber gas grill for outside meals.
"Smoke free" & "pet free" home.
Excellent place and excellent views
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We were used to staying down close to the dam in the past. This is our first time above the 208. In my opinion, your location is a HUGE selling point. Marina's, restaurants, and hot spots are all so much closer, I probably used half the gas and still spent just as much time on the water! The boats are nice and protected from being off the main run too.
4.5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Excellent place and excellent views
We really enjoyed our stay. The house is VERY large and has all the amenities you would need. The basement is definitely an added bonus!!!!!!! I would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!
A Perfect Lake Front Retreat
This place is in a perfect spot on a cove off of an inlet right by the Lake Anna Marina. The waterfront/dock area is perfect for swimming, fishing and generally hanging out to watch the sun set. The ability to rent their Jet Skis is just the icing on the cake. The house is wide open with lots of room for the kids to run and grownups to relax. The kitchen is well appointed with everything even the most demanding chef would need.
One small area of improvement - I would say that the furniture needs to be updated. And once the basement is finished this will be a house that you're going to have to reserve years in advance.
Definitely a place that I will be coming back to!
Great location on the lake. Nice quiet cove
Location is nice. House was clean and everything functioned as described. The dock and cover were nice and private, with great swimming and boat access to larger cove for all of our water "toys". Internet and cell phone service were a bit poor, but on vacation, that is not necessarily a bad thing. Some of the furniture is starting to show its age, but overall, this is a great place to stay.
Lives Up to Its Name
We spent a heavenly week at a heavenly place. There were 11 of us, ranging in age from 2 to 68, including 4 boys aged 8 to 12. The house was immaculate, the accommodations perfect for our group, and the customer service top notch. The property, which is located in a small quiet cove is well maintained, including the boat dock. Grandpa is a fisherman and thoroughly enjoyed Lake Anna. He went out with a guide from Anna Point Marina one morning and caught a 10lb. striper. He also caught a couple of smaller stripers and some crappie on his own. The boys (big & small) enjoyed fishing and tubing and made good use of the games in the basement. The womenfolk enjoyed the deck and got to do some shopping at the nearby malls. We were also able to spend a day in Washington and a day at Kings Dominion since they were only an hour and a half away. At the end of the week, we left Heavenly Quarters and Lake Anna with happy memories and a strong desire to go back soon. We hope to stay at Heavenly Quarters again some day and we would definitely recommend it to others.
Activity and Interests
- Jet ski rentals available with house rental $700 per week for a two
person jet ski and $800 a week for a three person jet ski.
- Boating, jet skiing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, knee boarding, tubing
- Fishing (Great bass fishing in Spring and Fall)
- Swimming April through October
- Hiking in Lake Anna State Park. The state park offers historical and
nature programs, as well as trails for hiking and a beach for swimming.
- Over 10 wineries within driving distance, Lake Anna Winery is a few
miles away and a fun vacation stop.
- Special events all year round including the Bluegrass Festival, Jazz
in the Vineyard, and the Bluemount Concert series.
- Treasure trove of Civil War history in Fredericksburg, Manassas and
other nearby locations.
- 30-45 minutes from Richmond, Charlottesville or Fredericksburg
- 90 minutes from Washington DC
- Close proximity to the following:
- Lake Anna State Park
- Kings Dominion (30 - 45 minutes)
- Blue Ridge & Shenandoah Mountains
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 22 2016 - Sep 5 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $1300 - $1750
Rates includes taxes & cleaning service.
9/20/14-9/20/15 $1,750 Weekly rental only (Saturday-Saturday) unless available 30 days prior to check in then a 2 night minimum.
Dates available Weekly 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights 5 Nights 6 Nights
9/8/14 - 5/22/15 $1300 $550 $700 $ 850 $1000 $1150
Half of the rental fee plus security deposit will be required to reserve the property on the calendar.
The balance is due 30 days prior to check in.
Mail money order or check
Deposit funds to one of the following banks:
Electronic transfer of funds via e-check
Mail Money order or check to owner.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 Master bath - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Loft
- All the bedrooms have large walk in closets. The master bedroom (1) has a private bathroom. The loft bedroom does not have a closet.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Comfortable Lake Front home. Indoor amenities include: 3 bedrooms, plus a large loft and 2 bathrooms, Master Bedroom - Queen,(Direct waterfront view) Bedroom 2 - Queen (View of Woods) Bedroom 3 - Queen and one Twin Loft - Twin bed, trundle and Full Futon bed Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa (Direct waterfront view) (Home sleeps maximum 13 guests, including children) * Wifi internet access * Full-unfinished basement with foosball, ping pong and air hockey * Fully equipped kitchen * Washer & dryer * Central A/C & heat, ceiling fans in bedrooms * TV & Xbox (Direct TV satellite) * Board games. * Bring your own towels and linens, 12 pillows provided. * Linen Service available upon request. $20 per bed, $10 per Towel Set Outdoor amenities include: * Boat Dock on a quiet cove, boat slip plus room to tie up multiple watercrafts. * Front porch and back deck with gas grill. * Large yard * Beautiful Sunset over the State Park from the dock.