Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
The largest Vacation Rental Home offered at the Point at Moore's Inlet
You are looking at the absolutely best location for Irish Weekend !
Prepare to be WOWED by this stunning 2500sf former builder's custom 'Designer Model' luxury ocean front home. As a Designer Model home, it has all the upgrades as well as custom designer touches!
This will be the place that you will want to call your vacation home year after year! This home features:
* Two Grand Master Suites - each with a balcony and in suite full bathroom
* Third bedroom with two twin beds and custom mural-painted walls
* Private den with a full size convertible sofa
* Three full bathrooms (includes one in each master suite)
* Seperate laundry room with full size washer and dryer (includes iron & ironing board) for your convenience
* Open floor plan that consists of an oversized living room/dining room/ gourmet kitchen, with sliding glass doors & balcony
* Lots of windows so that you can enjoy an unobstructed view of
* This home will comfortably sleep up to 10 guests and will entertain many more in grand style
* Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you have 3 reserved parking spaces as well as many un-meterd parking spaces
It gets better once you exit your car! You will be amazed that in front of you, literally steps away is the sea wall, beach and ocean! This truly is the place to be! You can walk to resturants, clubs, and all of North Wildwoods fabulous attractions. This is truly North Wildwood's most prestigious resort location!!!
This home is proudly offered on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or seasonal basis for the enjoyment of families and muture adults over the age of 25.
We do not rent to parties for Prom or Senior week
NO PETS AND NO SMOKING PLEASE!!!
Rental Date from September 3rd - 10th, 2016 Thank You!
About the Owner
4.6 based on 12 traveler reviews
Rental Date from September 3rd - 10th, 2016 Thank You!
Recently, we had an unexpected turn of events in our family in which the owners could not have been anymore helpful. While working on his deck one evening after work, our son fell off and was knocked unconscious. After several days in the hospital, he was diagnosed with a severe concussion. We were hoping his symptoms would improve but it has been nothing but the opposite. Knowing he would be unable to leave the house, we contacted the owners to discuss our unfortunate turn of events. They could not have been anymore understanding and supportive about or situation. You only hope to talk with people that are as caring as they have been with our situation. We can’t say thank you enough for all of the kind thoughts and support from their family. Our full deposit was returned within a week, which has helped with our medical bills tremendously. We look forward to coming back and staying at the Pointe soon.
Great Beach Condo
We have stayed in Wildwood once before but this was our first time at the Point. North Wildwood is a great location with many restaurants/bars/nightclubs within walking distance. The condo is also right on the beach and the sea wall leads down to the boardwalk.
The condo was huge! We had 4 adults and 4 children and the condo still felt very spacious. The kitchen/living/dining room were huge with plenty of space for everyone.
The separate laundry room was a great feature and was so big it doubled as our stroller parking.
The furniture and finishes are newer, clean, and fir well in the space.
The tenant storage was perfect for putting our beach carts in so we didn't have to lug them upstairs and get sand everywhere.
The location of this unit was also convenient - just off the elevator and next to the pool and fitness room.
Having 2 couples, the 2 master suites were great and no one felt like they got the "worse" room. Both had good size bathrooms and balconies.
Cons (nothing really negative, just things to know:
The seawall out front leads all the way to the boardwalk but it is far and not walkable with the kids but the metered parking wasn't bad.
It is LOUD at this condo. Flip Flops and another bar/nightclub are directly across the street with live bands every night until 1 or 2 am. It wasn't really a problem for us (free entertainment!) but if you have light sleepers this might not work for you.
The pool area is beautiful and was never too crowded but the rules are a bit excessive. Our kids were not allowed to play with ANY toys at the pool. Our 3 year old was asked to get out because she was using a dive stick on the stairs. Not a huge deal, but all the kids were a little disappointed. Also there is no music, balls, floats, alcohol, etc. allowed.
The beach just outside the condo was nice but the beaches around 5th - 8th street had great waves, clean water, and beautiful sand. They are about a 15 minute walk which isn't too bad but not really doable with young kids. Luckily, the metered parking at the beach was less than $10.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this property and would stay here again if visiting Wildwood. Ed was a great owner with answers to every question I had.
The Pointe is....stay here for vacation
Once again we returned to The Pointe condo for 4th of July. as we have stayed here before, our return felt like a real homecoming. situated across from the major dining and club scenes it is an ideal location in a north Wildwood. mornings were spent admiring the ocean views. right by the sea wall allows for beautiful strolls along the ocean. I Ike that the pool is within the center of the development. we utilized the gym and enjoyed the balcony views. I like that the maintenance staff were noticeably present for any problems. The condo is large and spacious with 2 grand balconies. once again, we enjoyed ourself and enjoy renting from this owner
We loved this place. The pictures don't do it justice. The 2 master suites are impressive and the Kitchen/family room is huge with updated decor. I noticed the prior tenants had an insect issue. We didn't see a single one. The place was spotless. The location is in a good fun neighborhood. Lots of restaurants and right on the beach and sea wall that leads down to the boardwalk. The location of this unit in the building is also a plus. Steps from the pool, elevator, and exercise room. The wireless did not work but we were able to easily connect to one of the public networks. There was also an A/C outage in one of the 2 zones but Ed was attentive and had it fixed within a day. Great owner and beautiful unit. I highly reccommend.
We experienced several problems that went unaddressed during our stay because the owner was on vacation.
1. The cleaning person was there upon arrival, stating that she was running late due to late departure of previous guests. It was obvious that she didn't have enough time to clean everything. The kitchen floor was sticky, there was a pile of white powder(?) underneath a cabinet, fingerprints covering the sliding glass doors, cobwebs covering the balcony, and the coffee pot still dirty.
2. We were unable to connect to WiFi the entire week.
3. My family stayed here in October, 2012 and found the pullout bed broken. It was still broken when we arrived, forcing us to have 2 children in our room.
4. My family had a problem with ants in October, 2012 and we found that the kitchen was infested with them again. My daughter almost ate several ants on a grape. We cleared the counter and sprayed the entire kitchen (bug spray under sink), but that there were still plenty of ants the next day. We repeated this process of spraying and waiting the entire week, thus rendering the kitchen useless and exposing us and the kids to bug spray fumes daily.
When the owner got in touch with us after we left the condo, I emailed my concerns to him. I was told to give him a few days to investigate my claims. When he replied, I was told that:
1. The cleaning person was indeed late because of previous guests, but assured him she had cleaned thoroughly.
2. Others had problems connecting to WiFi and he was taking it up with Comcast.
3. He doesn't know what happens to the condo unless informed between May-September. (He was informed in October about the broken pullout)
4. The condo assoc. exterminates the landscaping periodically, causing bugs to seek safety in the units. He was going to try to coordinate exterminating efforts in the future.
While these answers were not quite satisfactory, I would have accepted them had he not then accused my family of leaving the condo late, leaving the refrigerator full of food, taking our frustrations out on the cleaning person, and leaving cigarette debris in the parking lot, causing him to get a "guest fine" from the association. Even worse than being falsely accused was the fact that he took the time to investigate my concerns, but took information about my family from others at face value.
All in all, a disappointing stay and a disappointing reaction/interaction with the owner.
I need to stay here MOORE
I cant say enough positive things about this rentals, the decor is beautiful fantastic kitchen, views galore! it a very convenient location to local attractions and eateries. I felt very comfortable there with my family. I liked that the pool was within the courtyard area which ensure privacy. My daughter enjoyed the gym and the,hot tub afterwards. Rooms were very clean and you can actually see fireworks from the living room! The only thing I didnt like is that I didnt own it myself!
The owner was very pleasant to deal with, we had no issues but knew all we had to do was call, we had no worries renting this comdo.
Looking forward to return trips
Activity and Interests
This luxury home is located close to everything! Restaurants and clubs are within easy walking distance, as well as the historic Hereford Lighthouse with it's famous gardens.
Although the main attraction is the beach and ocean. The world famous
Wildwood Boardwalk, the new sea wall, Victorian Cape May, Cape May Zoo (free), and the Aviation museum are also what attracts millions to this area every year!
You can enjoy fishing and crabbing trips, antiquing along route 9, walking and biking. Then after a full day, you can come home and relax by the pool,
or on one of your two balconies. If that was not enough, every Friday
night fireworks are held in Wildwood!!!!
It just doesn't get any better than this!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A LIFETIME OF GREAT MEMORIES... YOU NEED TO
RESERVE THIS FANTASTIC VACATION
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $1900 off Season Rate, $2800 Memorial Day Rental week Rate, June weeks graduate in price by week, $4250 Prime Week Rental Rate, $3450 Labor Day Rental week Rate, September rental weeks carry seporate rental rates, $2900 Irish Weekend rental week Rate
2014 Weekly Rental Rates
Rentals run from 2pm Sat. to 10am the following Sat.
6-28-14......3950- inclues 4th of July
Rental payment(s) must be included with the return of the signed Rental agreement.We try to make every effort to customize our payment schedule to accommodate what is the most comfortable for our guests. All Rental payments most be paid in full on or before thirty(30) days prior to the first day of the scheduled rental timeframe.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- The amenities for this luxury building include: * Reserved covered parking * Secure storage locker where you can store your bikes & beach gear * Secure key card entry system - front door as well as all entrances to this building * For your pleasure there is a fully equipped gym, heated pool, hot tub, sun deck with chairs & tables * Your choice of 3 high speed elevators, which also are key card secured * The amenities of this paticular unit are further enhanced when you use elevator car #1. It opens up at your front door! At the front door you will be glad to see that it is equipped with a dead bolt as well as a combination key pad. Once you open the door and step inside you will feel like you will have to pinch yourself as you are greeted by the custom stone tile in the foyer. As you turn left you will surely have to stop and catch your breath as you are met with the realization that you are not in your ordinary condo. In this luxury home you will have: * 2 master suites. Each has: * It's own pivate balcony, * King size bed, * One has a coffered ceiling a seperate sitting room with a queen size sleeper sofa and a flatscreen tv, full bath with custom stone tile, * The other has ocean views, sliding glass door & balcony, walk-in closet, master bath with dual sinks, jetted tub, seperate shower, custom stone tile, and recessed lighting * The third bedroom has custom mural-painted walls, twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD combo * The den has a full size sleeper love seat * All of the bed rooms and den are plushly carpeted * The " Great Room" consist of a very large fully equipped gourmet kitchen, custom cherry cabinetry, lots of granite topped counter space, gourmet stainless steel appliances, double sinks, garbage disposal, four stools, granite topped breakfast bar, custom stone tile, recessed lights. The living room area has hardwood floors, a custom cresent shaped sectional sofa, custom wingback chair, custom area rug, two ming chairs, stereo cabinet, 50" plasma tv, surround sound stereo, DVD, CD, cable, stereo i-pod docking station. The hardwood floors continue into the dining room area. There is a large dining room table with six custom upholstered chairs, custom area rug, custom wall paper, and accessories. The entire Great Room area is a wall of windows and a sliding glass door that leads out to a balcony that includes unobstructed views of the beach, ocean, as well as the other attractions of North Wildwood.