House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps--View directly down fairway
Very nice in and out, this is our personal part-time home--you'll not find a better one. This 1570 sq. ft. single family home sits on 16th tee of Eagle's Nest Golf Course in Pebble Creek Adult Resort Community with Golf Course views as well as beautiful sunsets over the White Tank Mountains.
Furnishings/mattresses carpet, tile, baths kitchen, all updated.. Huge master BR and second BR plus second bath with spacious Den allowing up to 6 to sleep easily. Both baths are updated to marble/tile with frameless doors and new fixtures. Remote Fans in every BR, den and Great Room, flat screens in every BR and Den supplement the wide-screen HDTV and custom entertainment center in Great Room. Includes washer/dryer, expanded garage (space for cart), plantation shutter privacy and sunscreens on patio overlooking Tee Box. Plenty of patio furniture and a BBQ will let you enjoy evening meals as you watch those beautiful sunsets over the White Tank Mountains down the Fairway. Upgraded kitchen with all amenities, including stainless appliances, Granite Countertops. The bar stools at the granite counter island, top off the ambiance of this great-room home. Two golf course trees placed especially for this home, complete the setting for your outdoors. Enjoy the bunnies, quail. and various other wildlife daily.
Utility Services include free Wifi and free national phone calls.
HOA rules permit rental periods only 30 days or longer.
No smoking or pets.
About the Owner
We generally have only one available period during the winter available. The balance of the year we use it personally for brief staays. It is our home and won't seem like your typical rental.
From the Owner
“We try to include everything up to spices and games. View is not directly at any other homes, but is down the long 16th hole on Eagle's Nest Golf Course to the White Tank mountains. Golf Course trees strategically allow western exposure for beautiful sunsets without the evening sun subtracting from the ambiance.”
Activity and Interests
See above. Plenty of clubs, tours, craft, specialty groups in which
to participate. Nearby also are flea market, historic Glendale Antique
area, and Wildlife Park/Aquarium.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - May 31 2017
90 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$650|
One time Cleaning of $150
Summer single months at $1490/mo.
Rent includes Utilities credit (electric, gas, unlimited LD phone, water, garbage, cable wireless internet) up to$190/month)
One tenant must be 55 or older. $50 Pebble Creek fee.
Rates subject to change without notice.
Cleaning/security deposit of $750, $150 nonrefundable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Our personal home.”
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both fully updated to frameless glass, chrome fixtures, marble.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Extra Large master,
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- With its own freeway interchange from I10 to the Parkway, Pebble Creek is a very special gated adult community. Inside the community are ready access to 45 holes of golf , two pro shops, 2 pools, (and meeting / conference rooms, etc.)which, with the beautiful the newer Tuscany Sports Center, Restaurants, tennis, bocci ball, etc., provide a one-of-a-kind oasis. Stores, malls, upscale boutiques, etc. are minutes away. Nearby Estrella and White Tank Mountains provide ample choices for hiking and exploring. Yet you are only 20 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. Pebble Creek has been named one of the top National retirement communities, and this is the best of Pebble Creek. Close to Old Litchfield and Wigwam Resort. Nearby is the famous Stadium in Glendale and new Goodyear and Surprise ballfields.(and the associated mall/shops).