Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children
Beautiful two bedroom two and one-half bath, two story town home,
with a view deck, in the hills. Each bedroom with a queen size bed.
Totally remodeled and refurnished in 2006 in Santa Fe Western style.
Constant update since then. Lovely view of Santa Fe and the
San Cristobal mountains. Beautiful full kitchen, dining area, living
room, fireplace, in house
washer and dryer. Western tiled baths with skylights. Very quiet.
Nine minute walk or two minute drive to the Plaza.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This beautiful property exceeded all of our expectations and more. While the location is located very closely to the heart of Santa Fe, it is situated in a hill giving it beautiful views from every main room in the place as well as the upstairs balconies. The interior design was clearly done with great attention to detail, is very aesthetically pleasing and festive while still feeling comfortable and welcoming. It comes with top notch washer and dryer, oven, microwave and dishwasher. I would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking phenomal accommodation in Santa Fe
Activity and Interests
Galleries (200+), museums, gourmet restaurants, skiing, mountains,
hiking, tennis, golf, shopping
(particularly jewelry), biking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 2016 - Nov 27 2016
4 night minimum stay
Xmas & New Year Rate
Dec 19 2016 - Jan 2 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $150 - $170
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1100
Xmas-New Years $190/night $1330/week 5 night minimum
Monthly Rate: $5000 - $5700
Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children
Fall,Winter and Spring rates:$150/night taxes included 2 night minimum or $1000/week (plus $75 cleaning fee). CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
Xmas and New Years week$1100 plus $75 cleaning fee.
Minimum 7 day rental Xmas and New Year's weeks
Summer rates May25- September 4, 2012 $170/night tax
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our two bedroom two level suite is roughly 1250 sq feet and features an award-winning two story floorplan. It is ideal for two couples to share, or for a small family, with two full bathrooms, one a master bath/bedroom design. The bedrooms are upstairs, large living area downstairs with cable TV with DVD, Wi-Fi internet, and a half-bath, as well. Both bedrooms open to an outside balcony, which takes advantage of the wonderful view. It features a kiva fireplace, a sleeper sofa, a reclining lounger and a rocking chair. The suite is four to five times as large as the average Santa Fe hotel room - and has a full kitchen, including a dishwasher, stove, microwave, full refrigerator, oven, and place settings for six. One of Fort Marcy's most beautiful townhouses, used as a model by realtors. Two level central A/C and heating Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children Plenty of room for your privacy.