House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
- Ocean views from 2 separate decks
- Approximately 240 ft to the beach with no roads to cross
- 4 Bedrooms + 3.25 Baths
- Large Kitchen with all the supplies you could want for preparing meals
- Large area Open Floor Plan for Kitchen, Dining, Great Room
- Dining Area with bay window
- Sleeps up to 12 people + a baby (full size crib)
- Expanded Cable Television in every room
- Wireless internet provided
- DVD Player in living room with new flat screen TV
- DVD Player in TV of bedroom that has bunk beds
- New Flat Screen TV in upstairs master bedroom
- OCEAN LAKES CHARGES $5 PER DAY PER VEHICLE RESORT ENTRY FEE. IT HELPS PROVIDE SEVERAL SECURITY GUARDS WHO ARE ON DUTY THROUGHOUT THE RESORT 24 HOURS PER DAY. IT IS NOT PART OF OUR RENTAL FEE FOR THE HOUSE.
This is a FAMILY oriented resort and groups of unsupervised teens and other unrelated groups will not fit into this atmosphere.
- Smoke Free Home
- Pet Free Home
- Gas Grill on Back Kitchen Entry Deck
- Outside shower + Hot and Cold Water
- remove sand & suntan lotion before coming in the house
- Washing Machine and Dryer
For families with small chilren we have a full -size crib, rocking chair, highchair, baby bathtub, playpen and gate at top of deck steps for added safety.
Excellent floor plan for privacy if two families share the rent - three separate private sleeping areas.
Master bedroom on both the main level and upper level. A bathroom and laundry separates the upstairs master bedroom from the other two bedrooms upstairs that are on a private hallway and share a bath.
We are located at the intersection of US 544 and S. Kings Hwy. (US 17 Business), 6001 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Thanks For A Great Week!
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Thanks For A Great Week!
This house is perfect for a stay in Myrtle Beach. It has an ocean view and is just steps from the ocean. The house was nice on the inside and had everything you could need for a comfortable stay. The decks were beautiful we spent most of our time outside on them!
From the Owner
“I lost a house here in Hurricane Hugo in 1989. In the meantime, I continued to rent at Ocean Lakes for all our vacations. My daughter never wanted to go anywhere else on vacation from the time she was 5 years old. Now she is in her mid-30's and always looks forward to coming with her husband and children to Ocean Lakes.”
Activity and Interests
- On-site beach volleyball games, horseshoes, shuffleboard, basketball games open to anyone, carpet golf, huge game arcade and snack bars.
- heated indoor pool for winter swimming and outdoor pools + kiddie pools with lifeguards. New water-park on site will open around Memorial Day and will feature water slide and lazy river.
- on-site golf carts, bicycles, shuffleboard, game arcade, minature golf course, skate board ramps and rails.
- ocean front observation deck plus skateboarding ramps
- There are several pools that serve this gated community; there is no private pool with the house.
- On site store, laundrymat, snack bars, carpet golf course, basketball courts, shuffleboard courts, lawn bowling, several playgrounds with swings, climbing areas, etc.
- Huge game arcade with snack bar and a place to redeem tickets for prizes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Labor Day Week
Sep 10 2016 - Sep 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Oct 28 2016
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Wonderful place for people of all ages. Our home has a master on the main level for any older guests and a second level that also has a master bedroom and two other bedrooms. The upstairs master has its own small deck with super ocean view.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Vanity inside bathroom + another vanity in adjoining master
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs Master Bedroom with full bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Bathroom shared with two bedrooms on private hallway
- Downstairs Master has double shower stall and no tub and has two sink areas, one by the living room door and one private one inside the bedroom (see photo) Upstairs Master bedroom bath has shower over tub. Upstairs Hall bathroom has shower over tub.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Downstairs Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, double bed with twin bunk above
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Upstairs Master Bedroom with ocean view balcony style deck
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- - short <1-minute walk to the relaxing beach with no roads to cross - several freshwater lakes for fishing with lots of birds, swans, duck, etc. to feed - great golf cart rentals on-site for fun in the resort + hauling your stuff to beach and pools - high-speed wireless internet in the house - Game arcade with dozens of pool tables, air hockey, video games, etc. - Easy access to Broadway at the Beach via Hwy. 17 Bypass north - Murells Inlets fresh seafood restaurants! - Deep sea fishing from Murrells Inlet - 1/2 and full-day trips + small boat rental - Countless other restaurants - Broadway at the Beach - Hard Rock Amusement Park (similar to 6 Flags and Carowinds) - Barefoot Landing - Outlet stores including, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren+others - Numerous 18 hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive - And so much more... JANE KRUEGER, OWNER-AGENT IS LICENSED AS A S.C. REAL ESTATE AGENT