Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Welcome to our clean, modern two bedroom condo at Paradise View Villas in the perfect Scottsdale location. We are located one block off North Scottsdale Road on East Indian Bend Road.
We are on the ground floor, corner unit, with a beautiful patio facing the pool with a privacy fence and gate that allows you to access the pool just 15 feet away. Unit has three TV's (1) in living room and (1) in each bedroom , all have high definition direct tv.
We have supplied this unit with all the amenities you will need to have an incredible vacation. In the pool picture, we are the ground floor corner unit on the right hand side of picture. You have a great view, but quite a bit of privacy as well. Please email for additional pictures of our unit.
In a 5 - 10 minute walk towards North Scottsdale Rd you will find Starbuck's, Ruth Chris Steak House, The Cove (Italian Trattoria), Terrior Wine Pub, Burger 21, Smoothie bar, The Wildflower Bread Company, Blue 32 Sports Bar, Spa Eutopia, shopping, Nail bar and for the kids a wonderful train park with train rides, hotdogs, picnics, concerts, etc.
In a 10 minute walk down a lovely trail towards Hayden you will find Goldman's deli, Subway, Domino's, Albertson's, Crust Pizza, Sushi, China Lite, Nail Bar and many other shops.
For the golf enthusiasts, you will find Silverado Golf Course 200 yards from our doorstep and McCormick Ranch directly across Indian Bend Road.
Hop in your car and drive 2 miles down North Scottsdale Road and you will find yourself in Old Town Scottsdale and the Fashion Square Mall. Or take a 12 minute drive in the other direction and you will find yourself in the hip new shopping/restaurant district of Kierland commons.
About the Owner
We own three vacation properties two (2) in Scottsdale Arizona and (1) in Tobiano BC Canada .We visit and stay at all our properties every year and ensure that each unit has everything we would require for an extended stay ,from cooking a turkey, floating mattress for the pool or a cooler and chairs to take to the park or on a road trip well on vacation. We personally rent from vacation rentals & vbro when traveling around the world.
From the Owner
“Our property is in a prime location , only a few hundred yards from Silverado golf course where you can golf or hit the running and biking trails that run all the way to through downtown Scottsdale only 3 miles away or all the way to Tempe town lake . We are a 10 minute walk to either Seville Plaza at the corner of Scottsdale Road and E Indian Bend or walk 10 minutes the other way through the walking trails to Albertson on the corner Hayden and E Indian Bend. This is one of the few properties you do not need a car to pick up groceries , go for dinner or go get a relaxing massage at Spa Eutopia.”
Activity and Interests
Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi for swimming and relaxing
BBQ Area and Outdoor eating area
Golf right next door
Train Park short walk away.
Numerous hiking / biking trails only 200 yards away from from door
Easy walking distance to Many Restaurants and Shopping
Very Central Location to all the great sights
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
60 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $750 - $1200
Value Season: June - August:
$ 750.00 Weekly
Shoulder Season: May / September / October / November / December 1 - 13:
$ 850.00 Weekly
High Season: December 14 - April:
***Add 150.00 cleaning fee to all rentals
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1: King bed with top of the line linens and brand new pillow top mattress for a wonderful nights sleep. Flat Screen HDTV, Brand new King bed, 2 nights and 5 drawer chest. Sliding doors to patio. Ensuite washroom includes double sinks, full bathtub and a seperate room with shower and toilet for added privacy. Granite countertops and tiled floors. Bedroom 2: Queen Louis Philippe Sleigh bed with top of the line linens and mattress. Armoire and night stands. Also has sliding doors to patio and flat screen HDTV. Main Washroom: Full bathroom with granite counters, tile floors, tub/shower combo. Living Room: Cream leather sofa and loveseat. Flat Screen HDTV with DVD player and selection of DVDS. Stereo system with CD Player and MP3 Docking station. Direct TV satellite with all tv's featuring over 250 channels. High speed internet connection, Wifi, printer and telephone for local calls. Dining: New Pub height dining room suite, comfortably seats six. Kitchen: Everything you need has been supplied in our kitchen for cooking. All new coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, glassware, roasters, blenders, sharp knives, tupperware, silverware, coffee maker, salad spinner, corkscrew, meat thermometer, mixing bowls, platters, first aid kit, etc. Fridge with filtered water and ice machine (filter changed regularly), stove, dishwasher & microwave. Other in-suite: In suite Washer & Dryer. 2 extra long single foam mattresses (very comfortable) if you want to put the kids or your friends on the floor. Clean air conditioner with clean filters. Towels, linens and pool/beach towels. Patio: Corner unit patio, very private, but with great view of pool and tropical gardens. Comfortably seats 4 adults. Building: Beautiful heated year-round pool and jacuzzi, 2 great barbeques and outdoor eating area. Designated, covered parking stall directly in front of our suite, and lots of additional visitor parking available.