House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps or Bass Cottage 2Bedrooms, 1Bath, 4 Sleeps
You have your choice of a 3 Bedroom/2 Bath House or a 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Cottage for your vacation. Or you may combine the house and cottage to accommodate a vacation property for a family of 10.
The property is located on the famous Anna Maria Island in Florida, located just west of the Bradenton / Sarasota area. Cindy's Beach House and Bass Cottage are just a short stroll down a tree-lined path to the beautiful gulf beach and rich sunsets. You are so close to the beach you'll be able to smell, taste, and hear the surf. The backyard has a nice shade tree and lawn furniture, to simply relax and read a book. Each unit has an outdoor shower, a gas grill, and dining furniture.
Please note there is a minimum 3 night stay. Contact owner for pricing of each unit or both units.
About the Owner
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
We absolutely loved our stay here! The location is quiet and a very short walk to the beach. The house is very clean and equipped with everything you need! The owners are quick to respond to any needs or questions. We highly recommend staying here and we will stay here anytime!
Absolutely Perfect !
We had a family reunion to celebrate moms 90th birthday.Folks came from Washington state,upstate New York,New Hampshire,Virginia,Riverview,Fl.We all had a Blast!!! We stayed at beach house and cottage.
It's a keeper Betty and Cindy!!
Thank you so much.Love this location.Nice and quiet. Looking to re rent, plus another house close by for next year to accommodate more family.Any suggestions Betty?
Thank you Betty!😘
I stayed at Cindy's Beach House last weekend with my family for a short getaway / reunion with sister & niece. It was a wonderful place to stay. The location is perfect; being directly across from the beach made it easy to walk back from the beach any time and to get back to the beach in time for sunset.
The house has plenty of beach chairs and all that you need for a relaxing getaway at the beach.
I rented the cottage for a long girls weekend and it was the most amazing time of our life's, although I had been there before and was good too this time I really got to relax and enjoy. The property is in a great location few feet from the beach, it is clean and has everything u need. Bring your food , bathing suits and favorite beverage ( Mimosas ) and enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the area.... Thank you Betty from the bottom of my heart I will see you soon ....
Very close to the beach, clean and cozy
We rented both the house and the cottage last summer. We were absolutely happy with our choice. If you are traveling with extended family or friends and want to be together but separate - perfect place. The cottage was used by three adults and they had plenty of space. The proximity of the beach is so convenient when kids change their mind about what they wanted to bring with them or if they "forgot" something. The best part is that you don't have to cross any major roads. Property is small but very clean and has everything you could possibly want. The kitchen is well stocked but has a small table. We were never able to sit together for a meal. Four of us sat at the table and two of us at the bar space. And when the whole gang got together (9 of us), it was tough to feel comfortable in the living room. So, we simply took our gatherings to the beach. However, when everything else was taken in consideration, it is not going to be enough to take a way a star. Plenty of beach toys and chairs for your use. The owners are very pleasant and easy to work with. They were available at all times if we had any questions. Overall, a place that left very good memories.
Our stay in Bass Cottage
We spent four glorious days (and nights) in this quaint (but wonderful) little cottage. Location was great and the owners were great folks. If you want to stay here you won't need to bring much. About everything you could possibly need was provided. All in all a great experience - we plan on coming back in the future!
Activity and Interests
Activites: Beaching, Shelling, Swimming, Fishing, Historical Pier, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating,
Sailing, Jet Skiing, Restaurants, Library, Shopping, and Free Island Trolley.
Other close activites: Theme Parks, Live Theatre, Museums, Aquariums, Cinemas/Movie, Horseback
Riding, Golf, and Tennis.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cindy's Beach House Average nightly rate is $160 per night and Cleaning Fee $100
Bass Cottage Average nightly rate if $125 per night and Cleaning Fee $75
Both units rented at the same time there is a 10% discount
Deposit is due upon contract and balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Contact owner at 941-875-4454 or email email@example.com for details of contract.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Cindy's Beach House Master Bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Cindy's Beach House main bath
- Bathroom 3 - outdoor shower, Cindy's Beach House outdoor hot/cold enlosed shower on deck
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, Bass Cottage main bath
- Bathroom 5 - outdoor shower, Bass Cottage outdoor open cold shower
- Cindy's Beach house has 2 full baths plus 1 outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower. Bass Cottage has 1 full bath plus outdoor open cold shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, Bass Cottage master bedroom queen
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, Bass Cottage 2nd bedroom 2 twins
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Cindy's Beach House Master 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Cindy's Beach House 2nd bedroom 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Cindy's Beach House 2 single beds
- Cindy's Beach House has 3 bedrooms. Bass Cottage has 2 bedrooms.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- House: Features bright Florida decor and furnished with everthing you'll need in the kitchen. There is an open floor plan in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. Special features include a fireplace and ceramic tile and hardwood floors. There are two queen-size bedrooms and one bedroom with two twin beds. Amenities include a dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, cable TVs, a DVD, phone, Internet, BBQ grill, and linens. You also have use of beach chairs, umbrellas, and toys for the kids. All you need to bring are your clothes and tooth brush to have a great relaxing vacation. Cottage: This delightful island cottage has all the comforts of home. Relax on one of the lawn chairs found under the shade tree in the side yard or visit the beautiful beach located across the street. This 2 bedroom cottage includes a queen size bed and twin day beds. The great room includes a tiled kitchen with a elongated dining bar. The living room has a double-size sleeper sofa, and a recliner. The bathroom is equipped with a shower stall and a washer and dryer. Amenities include a dishwasher, microwave, cable TVs, a DVD, Internet, phone, linens, and beach amenities.