Golf Course Home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6 (2 week minimum stay)
If you're accustomed to '5-Star' accommodations and looking for a
wonderful White Mountain golf vacation:
Our home is located 2 miles southeast of Pinetop in the Pinetop Lakes
Country Club estates. It overlooks the 13th fairway of the PLCC golf
course; once rated the best executive course in Arizona. We are at a
cool 7200 ft elevation on a quiet residential street bounded on both
sides by the golf course.
Custom-built and professionally landscaped in 1996 by one of the
premier builders in the White Mountains this elegant 1850 sq ft single
story home was designed with over-sized windows throughout so quests
can enjoy the wonderful forest or golf course views from every room.
Three bedrooms each sleep 2 comfortably. The master bedroom and the
3rd bedroom/study are on the back of the house, each have glass doors
opening onto a raised-deck patio and face a turfed lawn with Ponderosa
Pine and aspen trees merging seamlessly onto the 13th fairway (cart
path is on the far side of the fairway). The 2nd bedroom faces a
private front yard which is landscaped with pine, maple, aspen and
blue spruce. A raised wood deck spans the back of the house and
overlooks the lawn and fairway. It connects to the house with sliding
glass doors in the master bedroom, the dinette and the bedroom/study.
This partially-covered deck is designed for summer outdoor dining and
is equipped with a glass patio table, 4 chairs and a propane gas barbecue.
Ours is a no smoking home. The rear deck and large front porch (with comfortable bench) are suitable places for guests of the renters who wish to smoke.
A pet dog is allowed under certain conditions. An additional security/cleaning deposit will normally be required.
The home is not handicapped accessible.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Five beautiful golf courses are near the house: The Pinetop Lakes Golf
& Country Club (public), the Pinetop Country Club (private) and the White
Mountain Country Club (private) are all within 2 miles. The Silver Creek
Golf Club (public) and Torreon Golf Club (private non-equity) are near
Show Low about 11 miles away.
Also near the house are an equestrian center renting and stabling
horses, the Hon-Dah Resort Casino, marked hiking trails, tennis
courts, stream and lake fishing, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
This is our second home and as such is rented, normally during the summer only,
to friends and clients that promise to care for it as we would.
Normal 2 Week Rate: - $2400 (Standard Rate - Peak Season) $2100. (Off Peak Season)
Normal Monthly Rate: - $3900 (Standard Rate - Peak season) $3100. (Off Peak Season)
Peak Season is June 15 - September 15
Maximum occupancy 6 persons - Minimum stay 2 weeks - No sub-leasing
A $400 refundable security deposit is required at booking, is forfeited upon cancellation, and will hold the reservation. Sixty (60) days prior to occupancy full payment (or 1 months rent, whichever is less), is due and payable. The security deposit, less a cleaning fee of $135, will be refunded after the rental unless needed to offset unusual cleaning and repair issues.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Walk-in closet; floor-to-ceiling windows
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Murphy bed; executive desk; hi fi radio/CD player/ipod
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, DIrecTV HGTV; floor-to-ceiling windows; extra large bath
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master Bedroom – Furnished with king size bed, matching leather-topped nightstands and reading lights, easy chair, snack table, 32-inch LCD high definition DirecTV, ceiling fan and chest of drawers. Over-sized windows with panoramic view into the back yard and fairway plus glass doors opening to rear deck; and a shoe closet. Master Bath/Changing Room – Includes separate his and her vanities each with drawers, sink, and mirror; his and her walk-in closets on either side of a glass and tile shower, enclosed toilet, and a 2-person Jacuzzi. Dinette – Glass and wrought iron circular dining table with four swivel/rollered chairs in a windowed nook facing the back yard. Sliding glass doors to outdoor deck. Kitchen – All Jenn Air electric including a single 30 inch oven with built-in microwave above, and a built-in double door refrigerator with water and ice dispensers. Counter tops are quartz and the sink and dishwasher island have a raised bar backing that separates the kitchen from dinette and living room. Kitchen equipped with all needed and optional cooking and serving accessories; including a wood-block food preparation floating island. Living Room – Over-sized windows along entire length of room looking into back yard. Eleven-foot ceiling with fan and “great room” feel in a French country style. Italian made leather couch, leather Lazy Boy recliner, over-stuffed easy chair with ottoman, glass coffee table, occasional chairs, 55-inch high definition Smart LED TV with DirecTV sattelite receiver with Digital Video Recorder, HBO-GO, DVD player, and gas log fireplace. Second Bedroom – Has a queen size bed with memory-foam-topped mattress, glass tea table with decorative chandelier, accent chair, walk-in closet, eleven-foot ceiling and it looks out on a landscaped private front yard. Third Bedroom / Study – Has a queen-size “Murphy” bed built into a wall-unit that includes twin bookshelves with cabinets for clothes storage and a custom-built high fidelity sound system (CD player, AM/FM receiver-amplifier and 6-speakers). Eleven-foot ceiling with fabric covered walls and carpeted floor; over-sized windows plus sliding doors open to rear deck. Burled walnut executive desk with high-back leather swivel chair. Bi-fold doors separate this bedroom/study from the living room. Broadband wireless internet access (WiFi) is provided throughout the home. Formal Dining Room – Oak table with four upholstered side and two arm chairs. Floor-to-ceiling windows facing landscaped private front yard. Side board for serving. Shares 2-sided gas-log fireplace with living room. Laundry Room – Washer, dryer, utility sink and 10 feet of tile counters for folding. Storage closets and cabinets with electric broom, Hoover vacuum, card table and chairs, ironing board, etc. Raised Wood Deck – Spanning nearly the entire back of the house, this partially covered, Ponderosa and Aspen tree shaded patio is designed for summer outdoor relaxation. Includes dining table, chairs and BBQ. The deck is made child-safe with a 30-inch wrought iron rail. A gate and steps lead to the backyard lawn. Two-Car Garage – The front yard and house are shielded from the street with numerous pines and 5 full-grown Blue Spruce trees. A very large concrete drive winds from street to a two-car, twin-door garage. Finished garage interior includes work bench, cabinets, gardening tools, croquet set, etc. A door from the garage leads into the house laundry room; a second door to the side yard.