Ground Floor Condo, Ski-In, 2 BRs,2 Full Baths,Sleeps 6,Wood Burning Fireplace
MeadowRidge 1190 s.f. Condo / Corner Main Floor Unit.
This can be your home away from home! Clean well-appointed spacious “Mountain Side” condominium location the mountainside in 'The Villages' at Seven Springs.
Our 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom condo is decorated with attractive mountain inspired decor. Start your day with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come up over the mountain from our large deck at ground level or stay in bed and look out the picture window with a wonderful view of the Laurel Highlands.
This condo is our vacation home, and we would like to share it with you and yours. It is perfect for a relaxing mountain resort weekend getaway, family fun vacation, or romantic retreat. Set up with two bedrooms, one has a king size bed (NEW Ultra Gel Foam Mattress August 2015) with private bathroom. The 2nd bedroom is spacious with a queen size bed and a semi private bathroom.
In the living room there is a pull out queen size bed that is available for additional guests and don't worry about packing towels and sheets; we provide all the linens and towels for your stay! Beds will be ready made and fresh fluffy towels stacked for your convenience. We also give you a "starter" set of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and toothbrush/toothpaste.
Located in the Meadowridge section of The Villages at 7 Springs, we are conveniently located to all that the Resort has to offer. You can walk to the seasonally available hot tubs, pools, volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts. The path is just a few steps from the deck. Visit nearby area attractions such as Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water and/or Kentuck Knob, whitewater rafting at Ohiopyle State Park, and/or tour local wineries.
During the day, take in all the fun activities that the Seven Springs Resort has to offer, and then retreat to your private condo. Log on to the secure wireless internet and catch up on your email, or just sit and relax in the inviting sunken living room and watch your favorite show or movie on HD/Digital cable or pop in one of our many movies into the DVD player. Enjoy a home cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or head to the lodge or off site for your choice of restaurants.
A recent guest had this to say about our home. 'It was everything we thought it would be from the pictures we saw on vacation rentals (and more). You've decorated your home very well, and it definitely is a home away from home'.
Should you have any questions about our home or the resort, please feel free to contact us. We want to make sure you get the most out of your visit to Seven Springs. Or read any or all of our many 5-Star Reviews to find out how much others have enjoyed their stay.
For reservations or availability, please contact us directly or submit an inquiry through this site.
Beautiful Place for a Holiday Weekend Getaway!!!
Eric and Shannon (and our Labs Hana and Kieli)
About the Owner
We love our mountain top getaway. We live closer to Philadelphia, and the beauty of the Laurel Highlands is just what we need to get away from it all. Very relaxing!
Guestbook comments from the owner
We were so happy to be able to stay in your beautiful home again this year! Had such a relaxing time here, great to have a nice, clean and spacious place to chill out! Thank you so much for everything!
(24 traveler reviews)
Beautiful Place for a Holiday Weekend Getaway!!!
My wife and I were looking for a last minute getaway for the holiday weekend and wanted to include our 2 Chocolate Labs. We contacted Holly and John, on very short notice, and they were quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with. Their place is well depicted in their pictures, very nice and clean and the furniture and bedding were extremely comfortable. We felt like their place was perfect for us as it felt like we were at home. The location is perfect, as well, very close to everything! The unit is well suited for dogs as it backs up to a grassy as well as wooded area. Also, if you don't have pets, don't worry as the home showed no signs of being pet friendly in terms of wear or tear, etc. So book your getaway soon and stay here, you will love it!!
Eric and Shannon (and our Labs Hana and Kieli)
We were looking for a fun getaway for the weekend. We came across this beautiful mountain home & couldn't resist.
The owners Holly & John made renting this property extremely easy.
The views were simply amazing! Plenty of stuff to do right down at the resort which is just minutes away.
This home had everything we needed to make it a wonderful stay! The house was very clean & very comfortable.
We can't wait to come back!
Christina & Eric
Cozy Mountain Getaway
We spent 8 days at this condo while visiting family and friends in the area. The unit is very well equipped, clean and comfortable. The decor gives a very rustic feel and the view of the mountains is lovely. we also appreciated the walking paths since we brought our small dog with us. The owners were very responsive and helpful thoughout the transaction. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family!
The condo is beautiful, We had a full house of guys for a golf trip and it was a great place to stay. Holly, the owner was really easy to work with and very pleasant. I would highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a place for a group of people. The kitchen has everything you could need. we brought our own food and had everything we needed to cook meals. The beds were very comfortable, and there is plenty of space. there is a small deck as well if the weather is nice.
"Winter Family" Enjoys the Summer Also!
What can we say? We have been so lucky to have enjoyed our 4th winter season with Holly and John at their wonderful condo! Everything is so well cared for and we enjoy all the comforts of home. Holly and John are so quick to respond to any issues we have had over the years, of which there have been very few. The condo is very well laid out so that even if we bring one of our son's friends along we have plenty of room and are so comfortable. This year we were able to enjoy the condo for a weekend in the early summer for the first time. What were we waiting for? Everything was just as wonderful as in the winter. We took long walks on the trail just outside the back door and visited Falling Water and ate at our favorite restaurant, Out Of The Fire. This is a beautiful condo and area. We have created many wonderful family memories and have made great friends in Holly and John!
Second stay as good as the first!
My friends and I stayed at this lovely condo for a second time over Memorial Day weekend. The last time we stayed was for Autumnfest in 2010, and we were excited to be able to stay again. Our stay was last minute and it was great that John & Holly could get us in for our stay. Everything was as comfy & cozy as the time before and they even improved a few things (new TV, carpeting)! You can tell the owners take pride in their home! This time we went hiking and then spent some time at the spa! Thanks so much John & Holly for providing such a relaxing spot to getaway from it all…we hope to come back again, only sooner next time!
From the Owner
“We were engaged at Helen's Restaurant in 2000. Seven Springs has held a special place in our hearts ever since!”
Activity and Interests
All Year Indoor Seven Springs Resort Activities Include:
Massage/Spa Services @ Trillium Spa
Bowling, Miniature Golf, Fitness Room - Entertainment - Game Room - Hair Salon - Shopping
Indoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tubs (there is a fee involved for the Indoor Pool and Hot Tubs located inside the Resort)
Winter Activities Include:
Skiing - Snowboarding - Snow Tubing - Sleigh Rides - Snowcat Rides
Snowshoe Tours - Family Bonfires
Spring / Summer / Fall Activities Include:
Golf - Zip Line/Canopy Tours - Sporting Clays -Summer Tubing - Fishing - Hiking - Mountain Biking - Biking - Alpine Slide - Disc Golf - Eurobungy - Climbing Wall -
Horseback Riding - Swimming
Year Round Surrounding Area Activities Include:
* White Water Rafting and Canoeing at Ohio Pyle and surrounding area
* Flight 93 National Memorial and Memorial Chapel
* Tours of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater or Kentuck Knob
* Visits to Laurel Highlands State Park / Forbes State Forest
* Visits to Local Wineries (Glades Pike, Christian Klay, Greendance)
* Visit nearby Ligonier, PA for upscale/boutique shopping and quaint restaurants
* Visit Somerset, the County Seat of Somerset County. During the week you can tour the Courthouse or visit Georgian Place-a unique combination of outlets and antique shops
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The view from our deck is the main reason we purchased this home. We are ground level, and it is very convenient for walking your dog or go sledding down the hill. It is also only 5 steps to the walking path that leads down to the pool, hot tub, basketball courts, picnic tables and the sand pit volleyball court. We really enjoy the view from the bedrooms as the sun comes up.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- whitewater rafting
- 1129 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Separate double sink area with wall-mounted hairdryer
- Shared Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Complete with single sink and wall mounted hairdryer
- Both bathrooms have tile floors, vanity mirrors and medicine cabinet and wall mounted hair dryers. We also provide a starter set of shampoo/conditioner, shower gel, facial wipes and toothbrush/toothpaste.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Sleeper Sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen size sleeper sofa in living area
- Guest Bedroom - 1 queen, New "My Pillow" pillows, November 2015
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, NewTV and Gel Foam mattress and new "My Pillow" pillows/2015
- Each bedroom has digital clocks, full size dressers with mirrors. Each has a closet with plastic hangers for your use. Master BR also has a sleeping bag and cot for your use if desired. Flat screen TV also in Master BR
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Home Features * 2 Bedroom / 2 Full Bathrooms * Sleeps Maximum of 6 * Well Equipped Kitchen * Large Deck - Ground level, With Great Views- with 4 patio chairs & 2 small tables * Gas Heat / Central Air Conditioning * Access to locked Ski/Sports Equipment Closet * Stay Connected with Wireless Internet & HD/Digital Cable TV * Washer / Dryer - Iron & Ironing Board / Laundry detergent / dryer sheets Kitchen / Dining Features * Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove, & Dishwasher * Coffee Maker, Teapot, Toaster, Blender & Slow-Cooker * Plenty of Cooking Gear, Dishes, Silverware, & Glassware * Initial supply of paper towels, napkins, coffee, coffee filters, salt/pepper, sugar, dishwashing soap, & dishwasher soap. * Kitchen Counter Bar - Seats 3 * Stackable washer & dryer in closet off of kitchen-NEW in 2013!! * Dining Room Table - Seats 8 * iMode Radio-iPod/iPhone Player Living Room * Couch - Pull Out Queen Size Bed (linens in guest room closet) * NEW 32' LED HD Flat Screen Television w/HD/digital cable * Love Seat * Lounge Chair/Storage Ottoman * DVDs & Games / Magazines * Fireplace Master Bedroom * King Size Bed with Memory Foam topper - Linens Provided * Full Size Dresser with Mirror * End Tables, Lamps & Alarm Clocks * TV Stand - 19' TV with digital cable box * Closet with mirrored closet doors * Private Master Bath - Full-size towels, hand towels & washclothes provided * Haridryer - wall mounted near sink * Additional Cot with Sleeping Bag in the Closet Guest Bedroom * Queen Size Bed - Linens Provided * Dresser / Mirror * End Tables, Lamps, and Alarm Clock * Closet * Private Access to Shared Full Bath -Full-size towels, hand towels & washclothes provided * Hairdryer - wall mounted near sink Meadowridge Community Features: * Access to Sunridge & Woodridge Pools & Hot Tubs (outside/seasonal) * Basketball & Tennis Courts - within walking distance * Sand Volleyball Court @ Woodridge Pool * Outdoor Charcoal Grills & Picnic Tables within walking distance * Ski In Access to Our Home * Ski-Out a short 5-minute walk to the top of MeadowRidge * Access to 24/7 Shuttle Service (Stop #26) Please note that our home is a smoke-free environment.